Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Tips "How To Make Your League More Interisting"

+1. At the begining i accepted some guys and they cumulate friendlies when i was offline. What a suprise to see my players with 10% con on the match day... I removed everyone and added only my irl friends.
    [ Santos FC ]

If your current situation is boring add and keep game friends higher-equal to you. Pros : more challenging games Cons: narrows your titles chance
    If your current is way challenging add and keep game friends lower-equal to you. Pros : more easy to win titles Cons: gets boring towards end of season.

Your call my friends !
    Playsmartpeople likes this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    If your current situation is boring add and keep game friends higher-equal to you. Pros : more challenging games Cons: narrows your titles chance
    If your current is way challenging add and keep game friends lower-equal to you. Pros : more easy to win titles Cons: gets boring towards end of season.

Your call my friends !
    By "higher-equal", do you mean higher or equal level? Or do you mean equal level with higher quality? Only friends the same level as you matter, higher and lower leveled friends can only meet you in the Cup. The rest of your post is alright, I guess.

If you have it hard in the Cup, it means you are on a low level relative to your server, and there are many teams higher leveled than you, so the eventual winner will probably still be someone else no matter how many low leveled friends you add on the same server.

If you have it easy, then you're on a high level relative to your server, and you won't find many friends on the same server higher leveled than you as well.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    By "higher-equal", do you mean higher or equal level? Or do you mean equal level with higher quality? Only friends the same level as you matter, higher and lower leveled friends can only meet you in the Cup. The rest of your post is alright, I guess.

If you have it hard in the Cup, it means you are on a low level relative to your server, and there are many teams higher leveled than you, so the eventual winner will probably still be someone else no matter how many low leveled friends you add on the same server.

If you have it easy, then you're on a high level relative to your server, and you won't find many friends on the same server higher leveled than you as well.
    im talking about the quality factor, in my theory you should always pick lvls lower - equal to you
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    im talking about the quality factor, in my theory you should always pick lvls lower - equal to you
    Okay then. In that case, you're right, but they'll only affect your league if they're the same level as you. I see no point in specifically picking lower or equal leveled teams. If you're going into lower leveled teams, then I assume you're talking about the Cup, and much more important is the quality rather than the level. In fact, higher leveled but weak teams are the best, as they'll give you more prize money rather than you being the highest leveled team in the competition, and you'll also go further.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Okay then. In that case, you're right, but they'll only affect your league if they're the same level as you. I see no point in specifically picking lower or equal leveled teams. If you're going into lower leveled teams, then I assume you're talking about the Cup, and much more important is the quality rather than the level. In fact, higher leveled but weak teams are the best, as they'll give you more prize money rather than you being the highest leveled team in the competition, and you'll also go further.
    You Sir are right
    Potemy likes this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Rookie
    ok, I have added another friends, let's see what will happen to my league next season, I'm super excited,

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    My season was too easy lol, I went unchallenged. Petersen destroyed the entire league
    I know what you mean 25 win 1 draw 153 goal for 5 against.... Very challenging season for ASNL this season........lol

Rookie
    This is the result of me adding friends :
    I present to you, THE REAL CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!

Tips "How To Make Your League More Interisting"-league.jpg

The lowest quality is 32.3, and the highest is 41.3, but the most important is, all of them are active players...
    My strategy is success!! This is gonna be an interesting league,
    Only 2 of them who didn't achieve anything last season, the rest is the winner of their league, cup or champions.
    Joshiko likes this.
    Achievement so far :

Season 1 : Runner up on League
    Season 2 : Double - League and Champions
    Season 3 : Double - League and Champions (100% wins in league)
    Season 4 : 1st Place on League
    Season 5 : Runner up on League

Quote Originally Posted by dulipat View Post
    This is the result of me adding friends :
    I present to you, THE REAL CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	league.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	2025

The lowest quality is 32.3, and the highest is 41.3, but the most important is, all of them are active players...
    My strategy is success!! This is gonna be an interesting league,
    Only 2 of them who didn't achieve anything last season, the rest is the winner of their league, cup or champions.
    i respect you man for this. YOU'RE THE REAL TOKEN BUYERS DESTROYER !!

just imagine how they feel after spent all those tokens with all those previous achievements, and now, you make seven (yes, seven) of them will not get promoted to the next season. you destroy their self esteem lol. this is going to be a tough yet interesting league. maybe you can update the daily result of your league here
    Last edited by Joshiko; 02-12-2013 at 06:49 AM.
    Potemy likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast