Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Question about season end

Do yellow cards carry forward, or do they still stand ? what about injuryer player do they still have to wait to be fit ?

Do you win anything if your players top the charts for statistics.. ie top goalscorer in the league.. top rated player.. top assists..

Last question from me tonight.. i think i read that each team can get youths coming through.. 1 of which will cost money and the other will cost tokens.. can you confirm how much these players will cost.. is it different depending on the level you are.. if so what is an approximate price of a youth player for Level 2..

Quote Originally Posted by RussHMFC View Post
    Last question from me tonight.. i think i read that each team can get youths coming through.. 1 of which will cost money and the other will cost tokens.. can you confirm how much these players will cost.. is it different depending on the level you are.. if so what is an approximate price of a youth player for Level 2..
    The superior youth player (3/4*) will cost between 12-24 tokens depending on their quality. The other 2* youth is free.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Do you win anything if your players top the charts for statistics.. ie top goalscorer in the league.. top rated player.. top assists..
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroboy View Post
    Do yellow cards carry forward, or do they still stand ? what about injuryer player do they still have to wait to be fit ?
    No, yellow cards are all wiped, any players suspended will still have to serve their suspension in the new season.

Thanks for the information..

Moving forward do we eventually have 2 games per day.. Cup/CL in the morning and league in the afternoon.

For tomorrows game will the first game be in the morning.. eg If we don't sign on early we might have played a game already..
    Yes something like that but kick-off times are different for everyone.

Rookie
    Sometimes your scout brings in players, 6 star players, atleast thats what my scout did. They cost hell of a lot of money and about 50 tokens, but u get to sign em straight away. They have extra skills, most the time low age aswell, and they just kick ass hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by powerzhea View Post
    Sometimes your scout brings in players, 6 star players, atleast thats what my scout did. They cost hell of a lot of money and about 50 tokens, but u get to sign em straight away. They have extra skills, most the time low age aswell, and they just kick ass hahaha
    you will get a new scout list tomorrow full of new 6* players on promotion, and tomorrow is the best day to sign up on scouts. the better scouts will develop into 7*

But the only way to really pick up scouts is to buy tokens with your own money..

For players (like me) who don't spend any money on the game we would just need to wait and pick up what we can from the auctions..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast