Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree203Likes

Thread: New 35T League!!

Apprentice
    Good You should,, first you all I was nice with everyone from the start specially with you Carl,,The way you talked nonsense to me today I Was not expected anyways Now let the others to judge,,, We were agreed that FCB Managed by Tong must play illegal formation and keep 6T till end of the season and at the start of new season he join Sway in level 2 but he start to win against members that was in 35TL from 8 season the funny thing was that he won CL final against ( ), Due to that July left and we lost Loenes I assume because he saw unfairness in the 35TL, The members that were very active in old 35TL are semi active now, you can`t say all found problem at same time to not follow properly,
    July Fourth likes this.

Banned
    Fazil, why the hell u didnt join July's side then?? U are the virus... not me
    but doesnt matter... i quitted...

After CarlTaut's withdrawal from the league, all the remaining members will all abandon teams in Adnan server, as JF server will be hosting the third edition of the 35T League. All members active in the current edition will all get transferred to the new league, please create your new account and add Edwin Wilker to enter the Edition 3 group and the new group chat. The Edition 2 of the league has been declared ended from this moment on. For your current teams on the Adnan server on non-super leagues, please set your formation to Ljepoje wall (a line of 5 D* and DM* with all players out of position, blue arrows on all players, hard defending) to allow other teams to gain promotion. All the 35T league activites will be on hold for the remainder of this season. Unless anything happens, further announements will be given for your information, thank you.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    After CarlTaut's withdrawal from the league, all the remaining members will all abandon teams in Adnan server, as JF server will be hosting the third edition of the 35T League. All members active in the current edition will all get transferred to the new league, please create your new account and add Edwin Wilker to enter the Edition 3 group and the new group chat. The Edition 2 of the league has been declared ended from this moment on. For your current teams on the Adnan server on non-super leagues, please set your formation to Ljepoje wall (a line of 5 D* and DM* with all players out of position, blue arrows on all players, hard defending) to allow other teams to gain promotion. All the 35T league activites will be on hold for the remainder of this season. Unless anything happens, further announements will be given for your information, thank you.
    is Carl Fazil and me invited?
    CarlTaut likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by David Matias View Post
    is Carl Fazil and me invited?
    I will welcome you and Fazil if you stop talking about our royalty in chat

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Apprentice
    I was not there when July left, but I knew that July left because of FCB (Tong) Anyways you should took that decision after sometime in new 35TL but now it is not too late. Members don`t want to see you anymore. Waiting for the poll.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    I will welcome you and Fazil if you stop talking about our royalty in chat
    1. we talk about the albanian king
    2. what about Carl?

Quote Originally Posted by David Matias View Post
    1. we talk about the albanian king
    2. what about Carl?
    You can add Edwin Wilker on FB and talk privately?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Apprentice
    Pnr We mentioned many times about Albanian king,
    Last edited by Fazil; 12-17-2013 at 05:24 PM.

lol what's going on ? Is the 35T league over ?
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast