Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree203Likes

Thread: New 35T League!!

I got no idea what that means or how you got those stats lol I

Markucio T35 Warriors last cl spot. market skills 3.5/5, on the pitch 4/5, experience 3/5
    Renzoken Fc - Canadian team

Season: 1--2--3--4--5--6
    Level: 1--2--3--4--5--6
    Position: 1--1--2--3--2

CL ½ level: 2
    Cl 1/8 level: 3,4,5
    Cup1/8 level: 3,4

Patriotes Qc - Old T35 league

Season: 1--2--3
    Level: 1--2--3
    Position:2--1

CL Finalist level: 2
    Cup Winner level: 2
    Cup 1/8 level: 1

T35Warriors - New T35 league

Season 1 - League 1 - League (on going)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by markucio View Post
    I got no idea what that means or how you got those stats lol I

Markucio T35 Warriors last cl spot. market skills 3.5/5, on the pitch 4/5, experience 3/5
    dizzee asked me to write what i thought at the begin was the skill of each manager and his possible result in the first season

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    Group A situation

my thoughts at the beginning
    Managers:
    Tytee82 AFG Revo favourite manager to win the league and the medallion. market skills 5/5, on the pitch 4.5/5, experience 4.5/5
    Fazil Fazil Fc top 3 placement. market skills 4.5/5, on the pitch 4.5/5, experience 4/5
    CarlTaut USS Screwdriver top 3 placement. market skills 4.5/5, on the pitch 4/5, experience 4.5/5
    Cat Harrison STL Steamers last cl spot. market skills 3.5/5, on the pitch 4/5, experience 3.5/5
    Gasi Gasi Fc last cl spot. market skills 2.5/5, on the pitch 5/5, experience 4/5
    Rubenito Junior Aliens last cl spot. market skills 3/5, on the pitch 3.5/5, experience 4.5/5
    FCB FCB35 promotion. market skills 4/5, on the pitch 4/5, experience 4/5 (inactivity his problem)
    AC Viola ACF Viola market skills 3.5/5, on the pitch 4.5/5, experience 4.5/5 (lack of time his biggest issue)

If there is another attribute for luck, i would say my team got 6/5 since only few injured now.

I have been on for 5 seasons without spending a token Hun !!!!!!! how long do you have to be active before joining ????????

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    I have been on for 5 seasons without spending a token Hun !!!!!!! how long do you have to be active before joining ????????
    Experience is not condition in here.. what we're looking is active managers, fair play managers, and had a good spirit in here... if you want to join here, you should pm carl taut.. he is our boss in here... And he will explain more of detail.. because we are community in here...
    CarlTaut likes this.
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Q View Post
    Experience is not condition in here.. what we're looking is active managers, fair play managers, and had a good spirit in here... if you want to join here, you should pm carl taut.. he is our boss in here... And he will explain more of detail.. because we are community in here...
    Thank you Hun I think maybe I need to get to know your community better before I ask Carl . I'm still a little intimidated by the more experienced players on the forum!!!!!!. Just me hun

Maybe once I get to know one or two it may be easier for me x thank you for your reply xxx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Q View Post
    he is our boss in here...
    lol i answered dizzee i were the boss for other reasons lol. Anyways yes i'm the op of the league... but the league exist because of great, active and wise managers

Banned
    Thank you Hun I think maybe I need to get to know your community better before I ask Carl . I'm still a little intimidated by the more experienced players on the forum!!!!!!. Just me hun

Maybe once I get to know one or two it may be easier for me x thank you for your reply xxx
    why are you intimidated... you will be welcome... the only thing i ask is to remain active until the league ends. 7 seasons from the next one

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    why are you intimidated... you will be welcome... the only thing i ask is to remain active until the league ends. 7 seasons from the next one
    Lol because you bite !!!!!!!!!!!! lol I just feel I don't know as much as the most experienced players !!!!!!!!! I'm still fairly new to the forum but have made some friends.

I do intend to be active for a while I love my little team

Banned
    Lol because you bite !!!!!!!!!!!!
    aahahaha yeah... lol. that signature is against trolls that say i'm bad
    anyway, take your decision . i only can say that if you think to be able to control the team and to play for the next 7 months you will be welcomed ;-)

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast