Group A
    Just 3 points between 4th and 8th

Group B
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Hey can I join next season ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Milenoff View Post
    Hey can I join next season ?
    can you say something about you? From how long do you play T11? because we need a player that will remain active until the league ends, 7 months approx

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    can you say something about you? From how long do you play T11? because we need a player that will remain active until the league ends, 7 months approx
    Well my team is level 10 (11 after 2 days) I have been active most of the time, but I did take a break for 2 weeks.
    Also I have never bought tokens so I know how to manage a team without extra budget .
    I can't promise to be active everyday but I will finish the competition.
    CarlTaut likes this.

35T League Group B News - Akid secures their 1st win of the season over TITANS
    The illegal bottom marker Akid FC have finally seeked their first win of the season. It should be Sirikarn FC who will have to accept this fate, but it turned out to be an absolute troll Mourinho for Titans.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Milenoff View Post
    Well my team is level 10 (11 after 2 days) I have been active most of the time, but I did take a break for 2 weeks.
    Also I have never bought tokens so I know how to manage a team without extra budget .
    I can't promise to be active everyday but I will finish the competition.
    that's enough, you need to create a new fb acc and to send me the link via pm. remember to dont enter t11 there before i added you and the new season is started.
    Welcome on board

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    that's enough, you need to create a new fb acc and to send me the link via pm. remember to dont enter t11 there before i added you and the new season is started.
    Welcome on board
    How can you add a new player? Since his new fb account team will be lvl 1, but the rest of you guys will be lvl 2.

Or are you opening up a new T35 league this season? (I thought the next one wasn't for another 7 months)

Or do you have something sorted out with nordeus?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Quote Originally Posted by SlyAnimal View Post
    How can you add a new player? Since his new fb account team will be lvl 1, but the rest of you guys will be lvl 2.

Or are you opening up a new T35 league this season? (I thought the next one wasn't for another 7 months)

Or do you have something sorted out with nordeus?

There are some players that are still L1 next season so you would join them in that L1 league.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie

New 35T League!!

Ahh that makes sense, since only 7 move upto lvl2

(For myself I'm quite interested in the T35 league, as it seems kinda like the major league for top11. In 6 months I will get married and am quitting my job to study, so if I'm still playing, I'll be keen as beans then. Which I think is perfect timing if you're going to reboot every 7 months as I read somewhere in this thread)

Man I'm tired, have been on a bus for almost 12h when I expected it to take 6-7h (Traffic in Thailand can be kinda annoying lol)

Last edited by SlyAnimal; 10-18-2013 at 11:15 PM.
    pnr8555, Mister Q and Cat Harrison like this.

Banned
    Guys, i have 20 people confirmed
    with 21 the league is full and closed forever

who come here first confirming to take part for first will get the 21th place
    DiZZee likes this.

Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast