Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree203Likes

Thread: New 35T League!!

Pro
    And a key to unlocking the league challenge and opening all those red bow gifts. Happy birthday

Banned
    Dizze, that like stand for the 21st place? need to know. Post a comment please

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyAnimal View Post
    Ahh that makes sense, since only 7 move upto lvl2

(For myself I'm quite interested in the T35 league, as it seems kinda like the major league for top11. In 6 months I will get married and am quitting my job to study, so if I'm still playing, I'll be keen as beans then. Which I think is perfect timing if you're going to reboot every 7 months as I read somewhere in this thread)

Man I'm tired, have been on a bus for almost 12h when I expected it to take 6-7h (Traffic in Thailand can be kinda annoying lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    please, may i know if you want to join or not in a clear way ?

Banned
    Entries open until the next ten minutes. 11:32 gmt 1 closed

Rookie
    Haha sorry for any confusion, I was really really tried when I wrote that lol.

I would like to join, but not at the moment. If/when the league reboots next year (May onwards) I'll definitely be keen though, so please keep me in mind if you do a reboot. As I simply have a lot on over the next 6 months (work/building new house/wedding/honeymoon, but all should be finished by May), so can't commit to playing competitively for the whole time.
    CarlTaut likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyAnimal View Post
    Haha sorry for any confusion, I was really really tried when I wrote that lol.

I would like to join, but not at the moment. If/when the league reboots next year (May onwards) I'll definitely be keen though, so please keep me in mind if you do a reboot. As I simply have a lot on over the next 6 months (work/building new house/wedding/honeymoon, but all should be finished by May), so can't commit to playing competitively for the whole time.
    yeah thought that only wanted to be sure. I will tell next league op to keep you in mind for the next league.
    Have a nice day

Banned
    last minute for conker, dizzee, honspencer etc etc. last minute for all the unsure that pmed me...

Banned
    LEAGUE CLOSED

last entries are Milenoff and Jey

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    Dizze, that like stand for the 21st place? need to know. Post a comment please
    Like was for "glad you were almost there."
    CarlTaut likes this.

Banned
    Medallion Rules
    League: 10 - 6 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1
    Champions League: 4 - 2 - 1
    RR Cup:
    -team lvl higher or same than cup lvl 4 - 2 - 1
    -team one lvl lower than cup lvl 7 - 4 - 2
    -team two lvls lower than cup lvl 10 - 6 - 3
    -team three lvls lower than cup lvl 13 - 8 - 4
    -team four lvls lower than cup lvl 16 - 10 - 5
    35T Cup:
    -higher lvl teams 7 - 4 - 2
    -middle lvl teams 13 - 7 - 4 - 1
    -lower lvl teams 25 - 13 - 7 - 2 - 1 (from when Div C will be formed)

Coefficients:
    Div A season 2 = 1,5
    Div A seasons after = 1

Div B season 2 = 0.8
    Div B season 3 and 4 = 1
    Div B seasons after = 0,8

Div C seasons = 0.6

35T current cup format:
    -12 teams in Div A on top based on official medalion ranking qualifies straight into the pool stage
    -2 leftover Div A teams + all Div B teams are randomly drawn for a single-match qualifying. The winner will then join the 12 teams already there.
    -There will be 4 groups of 4. The teams will be playing round-robin competition aganist other teams in their group. The top 2 teams qualify to the knockout stage. Extra time and penalties don't count in this stage.
    -The knockout stage includes ET and penalties.

Matchdays
    2: Qualifying Round
    3: Pool Matchday 1
    5: Pool Matchday 2
    7: Pool Matchday 3
    9: Quarterfinals
    11: Semifinals
    13: Finals

Rules valid in each 35T cup:
    -You can start playing that matchday when the server maintenance is done on the specified days.
    -Direct match (Scheduled without opponent's consent) are allowed from 18:00 ICT of the last day. For example, the 35T Cup Pool Matchday 1 is on Day 3. You can schedule from Day 3 until the Day 4 ends. If your opponent doesn't reach the agreement to play the match, you can play without your opponent being present from 18:00 ICT of Matchday 4, this rule applies to all rounds except the final.
    -If there were no direct matches after the final deadline is over then it's lost 3-0 for both teams (except for the finals)
    -Any direct match that is played before 18ICT of the last day, without an agreement between the 2 managers, will result in a 3-0 loss for the manager who setted it.
    -To prevent crowds watching the match, the ticket price must be set to MAX of that level.
    -Subsitution is limited at 5 per team per match. Any further subsitutions will result in an instant 3-0 defeat when the 6th subsitution is made.

If two teams finish with same points:
    -Results with the opponent
    -Goal difference
    -Goal scored
    -Warning point (Team earn 1 warning point for violation)
    -Medalion rank
    -Position in league (higher division goes first)

If three teams finish with same points:
    -Will be done a table counting only matches played between the 3 teams
    -Goal difference counting only matches played between the 3 teams
    -Most goal scored counting only matches played between the 3 teams
    -Overall goal difference
    -Most goal scored
    -Warning point
    -Medallion rank
    -Position in league (higher division goes first)
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 10-19-2013 at 10:46 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast