Thread: League wit Friends

League wit Friends

Hi,

First: i wanna ask anyone how i can get in the same league like some of my facebook friends? they are already added but in every new season i play only against one of my friends. i cant see any matches of them too. how can i get in the same league???

Second: i play every new season in the cup against very strong teams in the 2nd round ( 20-23 league) my friends in the same league doesnt play a strong cup. the best of them are league 11. can i get a other cup?

thx in advance

if you want to be in the same competition with your friend you both have to be in the same server. just that you are already friends in facebook and can see your friend's team on the friend list doesn't necessarily mean you are in the same server. if you can't see their fixtures then you are in the different servers and can't compete in the same competition. but you can arrange friendly with them

cup level and difficulty depends on your server also. this also affects competition income and players quality on the market. go check and compare your cup level and your friend's

as far as i know we may not change our server
    Last edited by Joshiko; 01-12-2013 at 05:01 PM.

thx ...

and theres no chance to be in the same server like my friend at the end of the season?

i don't think so..

oh btw, you can check your cup level by clicking "awards" section and go to "history" tab. my cup level also very low and it's hard to find quality players on the market. once you see one, there will be bidding war for him and hence the player cost will raise (on the other hand your competition income is not so high). if your cup level is high, money and player quality won't be a big issue. you just have to survive cup stage as far as you can and collect money from competition income.

and, what also interesting is, i have compared players in the same age and same quality in different servers, and it seems that market value for players in high cup level server is less than players in low cup level server

i guess that's life..
    Last edited by Joshiko; 01-12-2013 at 06:03 PM.

my cup level is 23...its hard to reach the 3rd round ( i am level 5) but there are enough 5 stars players to bid.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Too see your friends matches you need to be on the same server, also there is no option or way to change your server.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook