Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: players suddenly not performing??

Rookie

players suddenly not performing??

i have got one for the more experienced players.

I am having problems with my best offensive players - there simply not performing to the levels they have for the past 2 seasons. The graphics posted below shows there phenomenal scoring and assist ratio to games last season. Plus there consistent level of performance match to match. Usually averaging no worse than an 8 rating. Because of this i decided not to replace any of my front 5 at the start of season 6 and concentrate on improving them via training throughout the season.

players suddenly not performing??-top-scorers-chart-season-5.jpgplayers suddenly not performing??-top-passers-chart-season-5.jpgplayers suddenly not performing??-top-rated-player-chart-season-5.jpg

Then this season everything changed and consequently I have had some well dodgy match results against teams I should be hammering or at least would have hammered last season. After trying various things to stop this (change tactics-formations)
    I am still losing or drawing matches against much weaker teams (sometimes as weak as 15 points per man) simply because my front 5 couldn't hit a barn door from 10 feet at the moment..

Can anyone shed some light on this for me. Have you had a similar experience with really good players suddenly becoming useless.
    Yamakasy likes this.

im having a shocxking season so far ,i cant seem t oscore my players all get 7.8s ive brought new strikers ect ect stil no good i think im bugged

As you are in season 6 you will be encountering less BOT teams & although the teams may look less quality than yours they are in that league because they have risen up to it just like yourself. All I am trying to say is things get harder as you progress also big changes do not help.
    Marc Symons likes this.
    FC Croft History LEVEL 7 (Famous)

League...............................Won Season 1,2,4,5......Runner Up 3,6
    Champions League.....Won Season 1,2,3,4......Runner Up 5
    Cup.......................................Won Season 2

The Raiders History LEVEL 2 (Rookie)

League...............................Won Season 1...........Runner Up
    Cup.......................................Won Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by Croft Original View Post
    As you are in season 6 you will be encountering less BOT teams & although the teams may look less quality than yours they are in that league because they have risen up to it just like yourself. All I am trying to say is things get harder as you progress also big changes do not help.
    Fair enough, but not really helpful.
    I have the same problem, high skilled players just perform '5' although moral and condition was set to > 90% before the match. I forced them through hard training afterwards, but the question is how to avoid the problem beforehand?

same thing for me im the best rated team in the league and i cant seem t oscore many goals at all
    i think im bugged as well ,ive brought new strikers ,new set up and still i struggle to score i lost 3-0 yeatserday to a lower rated team ,i had mos tthe ball and more shots 17-18 shots and i did not score
    Yinhung likes this.

even I am encountering the same problem dis season. I won the last league and in this league I am doing good in cl. But in the league my form is WLLLD!!! This is happening against teams that are about 8-9 quality lower than me. I have lost against the weakest of the teams and now I am about 2 have matches against the relatively stronger ones. What am I to do??? I am not even training my players as last season I got many injured during training. They have above 90% moral and condition each match. How to change this??? \I have slipped down to 5th rank in my league!!!
    Yinhung likes this.

This is exactly what's happening to my team too. My team is killing it in the champions league but struggle against weaker competition in league matches. I tried different formations and still not working. Any suggestions?
    Yinhung likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    even I am encountering the same problem dis season. I won the last league and in this league I am doing good in cl. But in the league my form is WLLLD!!! This is happening against teams that are about 8-9 quality lower than me. I have lost against the weakest of the teams and now I am about 2 have matches against the relatively stronger ones. What am I to do??? I am not even training my players as last season I got many injured during training. They have above 90% moral and condition each match. How to change this??? \I have slipped down to 5th rank in my league!!!
    This was my comment last season. Well, I came second in the last season. but the worst was yet to come. I am highest rated in my league and am 11th rank. I am out of Cup and CL. Now I am tanking the season.

Banned
    Remember that this game is programmed by humans, and it seems that they are not as knowledgeable about football as we would expect them to be for people who run a football manager game.

All I can say is this: you cant win them all. There is more randomness in this game than in the real world at times. What I mean by that is that impossible results, or more like unlikely results happen more often in this game than one would realistically expect. Most times there is no reason why a result happens other than the computer chose a result from its matrix and it went against you even when everything was in your favour. I use the term "anti-lottery" since its basically winning a negative prize. You rolled the proverbial "dice" and rolled snake-eyes and got a troll result against you.

Even when you have players at 99% condition and morale, playing a perfect counter formation with perfect instructions against a much weaker team, this game will troll you because you won the anti-lottery when it chose the result from the matrix. Your in-game changes did not change the result it had already chosen since your changes were not enough to sway it from its original choice.
    Yinhung likes this.

Rookie
    I do simply think that you cant really pretend a player to scorr over a certain normality in every single season. Performers with 30+ goals in league only or 60 total overall are a rarity, and usually it's due to several things apart from Q. Illegal formations faced, module, Q of the other players, Q of opponents and so on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast