Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Players contract ends this season question?

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    How many did you sign this season, just asking as I thought I had a bug in finances on the first day.
    Daily wages where showing 676K, which I was surprised to see as normally it shows '0'.
    On reflection I signed two players new contracts when the server came back on line, wondering if in fact if it was the one off payments and not wages as stated.
    I have resigned players before but usually before the server shuts down, pretty sure the one off payments did not go onto daily wages but could be wrong.
    Or does all contract payments get allocated to transfers.
    I only had 3 come off contract, signed the three of them when new season kicked in.

When you resign a player, there is always a one off payment. It should go into wages, not transfers is my understanding, but I will stand corrected on that.
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post
    I only had 3 come off contract, signed the three of them when new season kicked in.

When you resign a player, there is always a one off payment. It should go into wages, not transfers is my understanding, but I will stand corrected on that.
    I've contacted support to clarify, the figure they took does not correspond with the one off payments, which is why I'm not sure if it's a bug or not. It's short by almost 100k.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Got a bank refund on the wages, no real explanation as to where the one off payment is accounted for in the finance page, probably don't know.
    Just blamed the server going down and how they most graciously gave us the gifts, to wish I responded with, well needed but not enough to cover the three injuries on day one.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12