Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Brighton(steve eason use cheats)

what level have this guy?..... one day I heared that leo Messi said, -I am playing some online games, and people don't know that is me... -so, why can not be a millionarie guy like Leo Messi???? ehhhh^^

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    what level have this guy?..... one day I heared that leo Messi said, -I am playing some online games, and people don't know that is me... -so, why can not be a millionarie guy like Leo Messi???? ehhhh^^
    Nah...
    Unlikely, Messi has to pay taxes

u guys blind? its not personal trainer or hard trainin'
    who can spend 2k+++ dolars or euro

its obviously cheat

Brighton(steve eason use cheats)-screenshot_1.jpg

Brighton(steve eason use cheats)-screenshot_3.jpg

154 to 165

680 tokens

Brighton(steve eason use cheats)-screenshot_4.jpg

at level 27, you win the 6th star at level 165 of quality.... so I think thats so easy what he is doing, just training (to save tokens) or using the personal training (what is more expansive and...-.-'''' beeehh ) and your level is the same?

because I see players of 155 quality in your pictures.... thats only 4 stars on the level 27.... thats normal... worst than me...
    Last edited by khris; 09-10-2013 at 10:58 PM.

??????? ohhh shi* I have a young player that can win 10 of quality in 10 days, because he win 1 training point for every training of 20% ........thats very normal man..

??????? ohhh shi* I have a young player that can win 10 of quality in 10 days, because he win 1 training point for every training of 20% ........thats very normal man..
    2 seasons ago, I power trained a player from 112 quality to 130 quality in the space of about 4 days, It can be done if your willing to buy the tokens and spend the time to repeat training and feeding boosters over and over again.
    khris likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    I love how this guy, who he does not know is going to consume barichello for 28 days

Personally as soon as I seen his team id have made preperations to tank the season, so as to never have to see him again
    Cat Harrison and werewolf122 like this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast