Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Quote Originally Posted by llamaz View Post
    Hey all, I have an up-coming match against a stronger opponent using a
    ---ST---ST---
    -MC--MC--MC-
    -----DMC-----
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    What would be the best tactics for this game? At current I have it set to wide play and force counter-attacks. I'm using a 4-3-1-2.
    I will take a page out of dv8r's book and say the 4-3-2-1

-----ST-----
    AML-----AMR
    -MC-MC-MC-
    -------------
    DL-DC-DC-DR

Wing play and defend+counter looks like a good option.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I will take a page out of dv8r's book and say the 4-3-2-1

-----ST-----
    AML-----AMR
    -MC-MC-MC-
    -------------
    DL-DC-DC-DR

Wing play and defend+counter looks like a good option.
    Thanks, but at current I only have 2 CM as 2 are injured.
    How do you think this will go
    --ST---ST-------------------ST-----
    ----AMC---------OR----AML-AMC-AMR
    ML--MC--MR---------------MC-MC---
    -------------------------------------
    DL-DC-DC-DR ---------- DL-DC-DC-DR

Goalkeepers: C Burns, S Clements
    Defenders: A Galliozi, M Owen, S Versacio, R Nurcahyo, R Svendsen, A Corbisiero
    Midfielders: N Ogunkoyo, I Harari, A Butters, J Stefanutto, B Sharpe, T Cahill, K Graham, Y Selliti, S Jones
    Forwards: J Marques, E Simaga, M Mekikov

Thanks, but at current I only have 2 CM as 2 are injured.
    How do you think this will go
    --ST---ST-------------------ST-----
    ----AMC---------OR----AML-AMC-AMR
    ML--MC--MR---------------MC-MC---
    -------------------------------------
    DL-DC-DC-DR ---------- DL-DC-DC-DR
    -----ST-----
    AML-AMC-AMR
    ---MC---MC--
    -------------
    DL-DC-DC-DR

The 4-2-3-1 with the AMC with blue arrows would be just as effective as the formation I suggested before.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Ok thanks

Midfielders: N Ogunkoyo, I Harari, A Butters, J Stefanutto, B Sharpe, T Cahill, K Graham, Y Selliti, S Jones

Rangers Sign Serbian Strikers

Razz' Rangers, in a surprise move, signed a young pair of Serbian strikers today. Both strikers are 23 years of age, and rated 5*/33. Zivan Ratkovik has a market value of 1.55m and Sasa Lukic has a market value of 1.98.
    Season 36-lukic.jpgSeason 36-ratkovic.jpg

Team manager Razz Rasmussen is known for his frequent market moves as he constantly tries to upgrade the team, but Ranger weren't believed to be eying another striker. Analysts believe that 23 year old Apichart Pasukmueng will be on the transfer list later today. 'Suk is popular with the fans, but sits third on the squad behind 19 year old Edin Edri (6*/36 - $4.61m) and 26 year old Alexi Berezin (6*/35 - $1.43) has not lived up to expectations, with only six goals and five assist in 14 appearances this season. One wildly speculative analyst suggested that Berezin might be transfer listed!
    Season 36-berezin.jpgSeason 36-suk.jpg

Rasmussen stated that he the team's plans weren't firm yet. "When two quality players are available with such a low tax (tokens), you have to make a quick decision. We could possibly sell one or both on for a tidy profit. We'll give them a workout this moening and make a decision from there."

Asked if Berezin might be listed, Rasmussen said "Alexi is six star rated and would certainly be on the squad next season. We simply haven't had any luck with young players progressing quickly enough, so we're unlikely to sacrifice quality now for potential that may never develop. I may consult with some other managers on this, but most likely we'll list suk and the poorer training of the two Serbians."

So, what do you think guys? Which two should I keep (along with Edri)?
    Benlee4u likes this.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    League game should not be a problem today, just 4 points away from 1st, I need to win all games!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    League game should not be a problem today, just 4 points away from 1st, I need to win all games!
    Good Luck! You can do it!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Good Luck! You can do it!
    8-0 away thats good, I forgot when I scored so many, I hope tomorrow I will qualify in the semi-final.
    llamaz likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dalby United have secured their 13th win of the season with a convincing 5-2 win over Manan FC.
    In his first game back from a long injury, United striker Simaga opened the scoring in the 8th minute for the team with a dazzling whole field run, beating many defenders for a easy finish. However, complacency appeared to set in which resulted in a equalizer from the visiting team in the 28th, with Pechaty scoring a good header from a corner. United woke up to themselves taking just 4 minutes to retake the lead as Stefanutto headed home a corner taken by Galliozzi.
    The second half saw the same good fortune for the team as in the 56th minute, Marques stunned opposition defenders with great individual ability to slot home their 3rd for the night. More ill-fortune struck Manan FC as upon kickoff the ball was lost and Stefanutto slotted home his second from long range.
    Recent signing Matteo Grammauta scored the teams final goal after running onto a pass by Graham in the 79th. Pechaty scored his second and a consolation goal for Manan FC just moments before full-time.

Dalby United now sit comfortably in 1st place, 11 points ahead of second.

Just got him with 1 token
    Season 36-ff.jpg

..since i didnt post again for 1-2 days here is what i did:
    Season 36-lea.jpg

and CL:
    Season 36-cls.jpg
    Last edited by Bebchu; 02-01-2013 at 12:42 PM.
    -Tedibebi-
    -Season 6 / Level 6-