Page 27 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    2 injured players today from training huh, I hope I won't get others today, I still didn't play the game from CUP.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    2 injured players today from training huh, I hope I won't get others today, I still didn't play the game from CUP.
    Same by me for now. Cup Game Kick off is at 22:36h. so i hope I will keep the whole squad healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mar Wie View Post
    Same by me for now. Cup Game Kick off is at 22:36h. so i hope I will keep the whole squad healthy.
    I will have sooner around 19-20 my hour, but all my players have condition between 10-40% )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Just got to next cup round, my team strength: 18.7 (I'm in L2, started playing about a month ago), his team strength: 24.1 (he's in L4)

I played 0:0 at home yesterday and managed to get a 1:1 on the road. He scored from out of nowhere in the 62nd minute, but I equalized only 3 minutes later and managed to keep the result. Quite happy about it!

PS: Might post quite often here so hello everyone
    League - Season I

I just made 6 offers on negotion list, I need 6 stars subs

Been trying to persuade my friend to play T11, for couple of months now. He finally began playing 10 days ago, and managed to get his team from 13th in league, to 6th and got promoted. He was really excited and couldn't wait for the new season to start. As we are lucky enough to be in the same server, I can watch his matches.

Today he is so downhearted. He was drawn in the cup against a level 9 player. Not surprisingly, he lost both legs, 16-0 home and 10-0 away for a 26-0 loss on aggregate. Got to persuade him not to give up playing.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

He stood no chance with the draw. Encourage him to focus on the league. I reckon he must have learnt a couple of things playing an higher level team.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Been trying to persuade my friend to play T11, for couple of months now. He finally began playing 10 days ago, and managed to get his team from 13th in league, to 6th and got promoted. He was really excited and couldn't wait for the new season to start. As we are lucky enough to be in the same server, I can watch his matches.

Today he is so downhearted. He was drawn in the cup against a level 9 player. Not surprisingly, he lost both legs, 16-0 home and 10-0 away for a 26-0 loss on aggregate. Got to persuade him not to give up playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronco Octav View Post
    i think my players were desperate to win for the first time in cup:
    Attachment 861
    Thats more than possible if you have a strong squad and you play someone thats perhaps abandoned their team or don't take the game too seriously, chances are your team had the better players even though he was 2 levels higher
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Julio Quatro 8-0 Ivan FC (Julio Quatro Win 18-0 on Aggregate)

In todays early game (circa 11.30 am GMT) we ran out easy winners again and go through to the next round, I wasn't present at the game, didn't really need to be. Both David Rocastle and Robbie Savage scored on their debuts, Rocky scored our opener on 21 minutes, Savage's goal came towards the end on 81 minutes, elsewhere L.McNamara and Mensah both got a brace and the other 2 goals came from Zidane and Papaleo.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Ha Ha, pushing them to hard for the extra skill points, do you like a astronomy?
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91