Page 36 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    First game from League in half hour, I can't wait too see how many goals I will score!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Kemi View Post
    Thanks mate

BTW, just noticed that my cup opponent is indeed at 30.9 strength and is L5, but it seems like he has abandoned his team. Am I going to have any chance against him?

Attachment 891
    If you attend both games then I believe a victory for your team is more than possible, the possession bonus could tilt the game in your favour, I played Level 16 away and won 3-2 and got through on away goals in the 89th minute last season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

hi
    how can i do??? i cannot received token , yesterday i bought two twice token , but i cannot .. this is bank account qiwi account ..Season 36-1.pngSeason 36-2.png

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @thantko, please write a mail to support@nordeus.eu, thank you.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

First league away match and win ofc...hahahaha
    Kowach scorer...and 1 injury and recovered...

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Attachment 888 Attachment 889 Attachment 890

Well, we were just robbed of 3 points. No time to think about it, though, got a CL match later. We'll do better for the rest of the season. We started with a more balanced formation, but went more offensive as the game went on and we couldn't score.

Weirdly, by the 10th minute, we had had about 3 chances and no goals, but the stats still showed 0 shots to both sides, though. What's up with that?

I'm really starting to think there's some hidden home advantage factor, and I'm not talking about the possession bonus, which went in my favour here.
    I just noticed that his player got MOTM with an 8, When your goalie was given a 9.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    First game from League in half hour, I can't wait too see how many goals I will score!
    All the best. I've to wait until 19:35 (GMT), and first CL Match kick off is at 21:24 (GMT), when I'm on my way home frome work...

Quote Originally Posted by paulbonnick0504 View Post
    Just checked out my league and out of 14 teams only 3 are level 19 the rest are level 20 to 23....damn this is going to be hard
    Looks like you are nearing the top levels of your server, If I ended up playing such a big gulf in Levels in a league like that, I would seriously play all 26 games with illegal formation and player condition at 0% and lose all 26 games on purpose.

Hey,

This is a joke....i`m level 15 and i must play in CL and League with 16-17 and 18 level.....this is not fair...if isn`t enough team in 15 level...put boot but do not joke with us....
    I`m not playng anymore this game....
    Who is in my position?

Julio Quatro 3-0 Fc.Didi (League Round 1)

Julio Quatro were very disappointing in the first game of the season to say none the least, and this game could of easily been a draw, In the first half, Fc.Didi were the better team, trying to get the break through the first half but Ryan McNamara was none of it, Ludek Novotny was key to keeping Julio Quatro in the game. Zidane had a shot on goal and he put it wide. The second half started the way the first half ended. Fc.Didi getting all the chances and they had 3 good shots on goal between 50-55 minutes, slightly later on in the 60th minute, Julio Quatro got the ball forward and Stacey Papaleo decided to take a 'Luis Suarez' in the penalty area to win us a penalty, It really had to come to something as low as that, however Papaleo put the ball on the spot and sent the keeper the wrong way for 1-0, The game changed and Julio Quatro were now finally in control, Kevin Mensah was on target 8 minutes later and then Zidane was subsituted off for Stefan Zhekov's debut and he scored with his very first touch of the ball.
    Mar Wie likes this.