Won in cup (against a friend) 0-4
    "only" 5-0 in league.
    Now trying to find new MC

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Telfix View Post
    Won in cup (against a friend) 0-4
    "only" 5-0 in league.
    Now trying to find new MC
    Still is a nice result :P , I wish you to find a good player.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Sezer FC 1-3 Julio Quatro League Round 2

Julio Quatro survives scare to power to victory in the end, In a early attack for Julio Quatro, seen a shot blocked by the defence when Petr Vasko was challenging for the ball for Julio Quatro and he slid into the opposition goalkeeper and injured him, which in effect causes the game to place an outfield player in goal. Striker Aaron Craig was a persistent pest in the Julio Quatro 18 yard box, and a suprisingly even first half ment it was 0-0 at Half-Time. The breakthrough came on 50 minutes but it was for Sezer FC with a Tiago de Deus free-kick, Julio Quatro were in trouble, but it was a good response from "The Messiah" Kevin Mensah, He equalised 11 minutes later with a fine move past the defence and to take a shot at the stand in goalkeeper, Papaleo and Zidane had efforts blocked moments later and the relief came when Papaleo played through to Petr Vasko to slot home for 2-1, in the 89th minute, Novotny's corner came in and it was the small Ghanian Kevin Mensah who headed home for 3-1, Julio Quatro will of been much relieved when the referee Mike Dean blew for full time.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Oh July you had a pretty hard game
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Now second league match of VfR Aalen was also at home today, third time in a row. We expected ronaldo FC from Ecuador in our Amateur stadium, which is heavy under construction due to the upgrade to an Village stadium.

After the glorius results in the last encounters we could sell as double tickets as seats available, so we're glad the Game was totally sold out.

ronaldo FC arrived relaxed after the 2:0 win from yesterday which pushed them to league position 4, but everybody was able to see the respect in their eyes about our 7:0 success in the league and the other results in CL and Cup.
    Nevertheless they found their line up in an optimistic 3-4-3 and had kick off.

We've got what we expected, an defensive good acting opponent with hard tackling. So it only took five minutes to the first free kick. Our Captain, Leandro Grech shot the ball sovereign for the 1:0.

Now the positions were clear, ronaldo FC was in the defensive role and we started pressing their half. Another two Goals were scored and just a minute before halftime, Bostock from ronaldo FC reiceives a yellow card for his aggressive action.

The second half started as the 1st ended. Leandro was fould in 48', suffered a Ankle strain, the opponent wasn't charged for that incident. Due to that issue and that the trainer wasn't possible to handle in time (Due that he was away in a Pub managing the thing by iPhone), ronaldo FC recognized their chance and switched immediately to an attacking style against only 10 Aalener. The defence was required and did their Job as expected, but Barth received is first yellow card in league at 53' like Aydemir (82').

All in all the Match ended in a dominated 6:0 win at home.

Goals: Leandro (5',26'), Cidimar (32'), Hübner (67'), Calamita (72', 79')
    Assists: Aydemir (32'), Calamita (67')
    Cards: Barth (Y)
    Injuries: Leandro (Ankle strain) (Healthy meanwhile)
    MotM: Calamita

So, back again on No. 1, tomorrow match day 3 will lead our team to Italy. Gianmarco expect us at 12:38 (GMT) highly under pressure, lost their first two matches and placed Pos. 13.

If you like to know VfR Aalen: Offizielle Homepage des VfR Aalen
    The original squad: Offizielle Homepage des VfR Aalen

League home win...
    CL away win...

Kowach injured and recovered...damn it...

Games

League table

Very nice result in League also is CUP :P

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Oh July you had a pretty hard game
    I have had a few difficult games so far, last 3 games been 0-0 @ HT, But just realised I been playing on "Easy Tackling" since Saturday when I played a friendly game against Gabe's Everton.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League match 2 - Brayan FC v Perfect Tactics
    Result: 0-8

I missed the match but we won very comfortably. 15 goals in 2 league games... I also seem to have a competitor in 2nd place.. 2 wins and 10 goals scored. League debut goal for Pina as well. Considering the yellow cards and penalties in this game, the opponent probably had hard tackling... Luckily no injuries.

Goals: Suarez (1') Fabregas (19'), Petersen (30', 58' PEN, 71' PEN), Ghidia (54'), Binder (79'), Pina (81')

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Not a bad day,an expected defeat from the level 16 team in the cup,i used most of my reserves since it was the mission impossible to do something vs that team.
    Season 36-cup.jpg

In the League i did what i had to,a win with lots of goals but sadly one of my ST's got injured for 7 days ;/
    Shopov scored 3 goals and assisted 2 times which made him Man of The Match.
    Larsson also scored 3 goals.
    Season 36-league.jpg
    Last edited by Bebchu; 01-16-2013 at 08:30 PM.
    -Tedibebi-
    -Season 6 / Level 6-