Page 56 of 200 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Rookie
    6 days into the new season and I'm going to save up all of my skill points just to see how many i can get by the end of the season Season 36-sk.jpg

I'm not going up...not in CL...but will win the cup

Update from Yeah FC...

Two matches for the boys today. An away CL games and our 4th league match at home. Both were routine wins without the boys exacting too much energy. We won the CL 0-4 and the league 5-0. As usual O.D. Ben got his customary goal in both games with a couple of assist in the earlier game ( which makes it 13goals and 9assist in 9games.

Our big competition will come in a couple of days in the league against the other table topper with a very impressive squad. Fingers crossed..

Quote Originally Posted by paulbonnick0504 View Post
    6 days into the new season and I'm going to save up all of my skill points just to see how many i can get by the end of the season Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sk.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	987

I'm not going up...not in CL...but will win the cup
    To date 120 with a 22 man squad Avg age .7 more than your own at 22.
    Friends (gifts) 6
    Stretching 9
    Cardio 8
    Practice 23
    Games 74

Avg 20 per day, at L3 it was 35 with an average age of 20.2.

A huge drop in SP since the start of last season for me I suspect that my server as I've said before has been slowed down and L5 is the highest on it.

Just like last season players 22 and over need two games a day and one session of all three training modes to get 1 SP.
    I don't use the full training sessions on players who play two games.

Edit.
    Diaz 26yo MC 5*44 needs 3 sp for 6* trained 5 full sessions and played 7 matches total sp this season 1
    Last edited by Accyrover; 01-18-2013 at 06:32 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

SYABIL FC 0-3 Julio Quatro League Round 4

A game that was overshadowed with THREE injuries to my players, L.McNamara, K.Mensah and P.McNamara all got injured but even so we still had more than enough class to see this one off, Zidane got the breakthrough on 74 minutes, Holvoet made it 2-0 on 78, before Zidane sealed victory on 86 minutes.

Julio Quatro 4-0 noobs fc Cup Qualifying 2nd Leg

Those injuries and perhaps first XI tiredness and myself not being at the games probably produced a poor result at home against a Level 2 side, the tie was already won from the 1st game, Goals came from Zidane, Quero, Rocky and a debut goal for Solomon Blais.

My team have a habit of scoring most of my goals in the final quarter of the game.

The decision to switch K.O. time for to put League game first rather than cup kinda paid off, since we won the important game (but got injuries), my players would of been tired if I didn't make the change, plus I was still sleeping. Luckily I have plenty of medics on hand.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-18-2013 at 03:27 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    SYABIL FC 0-3 Julio Quatro League Round 4

A game that was overshadowed with THREE injuries to my players, L.McNamara, K.Mensah and P.McNamara all got injured but even so we still had more than enough class to see this one off, Zidane got the breakthrough on 74 minutes, Holvoet made it 2-0 on 78, before Zidane sealed victory on 86 minutes.

Julio Quatro 4-0 noobs fc Cup Qualifying 2nd Leg

Those injuries and perhaps first XI tiredness and myself not being at the games probably produced a poor result at home against a Level 2 side, the tie was already won from the 1st game, Goals came from Zidane, Quero, Rocky and a debut goal for Solomon Blais.

My team have a habit of scoring most of my goals in the final quarter of the game.

The decision to switch K.O. time for to put League game first rather than cup kinda paid off, since we won the important game (but got injuries), my players would of been tired if I didn't make the change, plus I was still sleeping. Luckily I have plenty of medics on hand.
    Good results July, good job :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Cup game in half hour, should not be a problem
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Assists: A Tiong, L Misanka (x2), P. Catalin (x3)
    Goals: M Smoogie, z Kowach (x3), L McNamara (x3), L Misanka (x3), P Catalin (x2).

My cup rival is no longer an abandoned team

He changed his formation to stronger one and I'm scared now... I can't lose this 5-0 lead lol, I will play very defensive

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    My cup rival is no longer an abandoned team

He changed his formation to stronger one and I'm scared now... I can't lose this 5-0 lead lol, I will play very defensive
    Don't worry you have a good advantage :P

I had an away game vs the 1st team in the league but everything was fine.
    Season 36-j.jpg

here is the current league table
    Season 36-hh.jpg
    -Tedibebi-
    -Season 6 / Level 6-