Page 80 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

That's what I keep telling myself, just as I did with all the others last season that I let go only to regret it this season as they would still have been better than I have.
    Wouldn't it be nice if you could just tell the scout go and find me a ........... just like in reality. Their out there as I see them in negotiations the following season.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    That's what I keep telling myself, just as I did with all the others last season that I let go only to regret it this season as they would still have been better than I have.
    Wouldn't it be nice if you could just tell the scout go and find me a ........... just like in reality. Their out there as I see them in negotiations the following season.
    Heres a one for you, guy on my server, same level as me, buys scouts and the next season, sells them on the market and buys more scouts to replace them, obviously clueless on how to maintain a team and basically just buys tokens every season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Just completed my 3rd match of the day. Yes I know, the cup match which kicked off at midnight, is technically this morning.

LGE: Team Tata FC (home). Won 8-0 (Best 3, King 2, Denys, Flanagan, Umbanga). MOM: Clyde Best.
    Regulation win over bottom placed team.

Friendly: Blackburn Ravers (home). Lost 1-2 (Denys).
    Close match won deservedly by the Ravers. Goals either side of the break from Douglas & Shearer, put the visitors 2 up, before Denys scored a late consolation.

CUP: Ladizz FC (home). Won 7-0 (Flanagan 4, Mueller, Tate, Best). MOM: Seamus Flanagan.
    Completed the formality of qualifying for the knock-out stages with a comfortable 13-0 aggregate win. Only downside was an injury to Rudolph Mueller, which will keep him out for 5 days.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Numpty's every where in life.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Numpty's every where in life.
    I got him in the Champions League on Level 12 in the semi-final, Lost both legs 2-1, but we didn't have like the likes of Zidane, Papaleo, Novotny and Mensah back then, If we did he would probably would of got a thrashing, I keep a look out to see where he is since then and the last 2 draws for League and Champions League we havent came across him again, I just saw him selling a couple of players at the start of Level 13 that were 5* and were a few points to 6* and I thought he was just nuts.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    For the first time, I qualify in first 16 teams (CUP) and looks like I will be out too, I'm against level 13 ) I can say goodbye from now
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    For the first time, I qualify in first 16 teams (CUP) and looks like I will be out too, I'm against level 13 ) I can say goodbye from now
    I have drawn Level 13 opponents in the last 16 as well, It will be our first "Serious" clash in the cup this season, although we should qualify for the last 8, Quarter-Finals could be tough as well, Semi Finals and Final would most likely be against the two clubs I played last season should I get that far.

Meh,for the last 4 games i have 5 injured players and all of them are MC's.This is just annoying ;/
    -Tedibebi-
    -Season 6 / Level 6-

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebchu View Post
    Meh,for the last 4 games i have 5 injured players and all of them are MC's.This is just annoying ;/
    So far this season Ive had no injuries but then again I'm not winning any games either...up to 386 skill points ha ha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebchu View Post
    I had 6 players out in the last 5 days. Today my GK out for 4 days. really annoying.