Page 49 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Rookie
    I just struggled against a level 5 team with Del Piero and RVP up front ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Hey, Thanks to you 2 players, Its great to finally have some good feedback on what the game is really like up there in the highest levels and by the looks of it, its looking like a nightmare because you will be playing against well established teams up there, this time next year this will be me and my team playing at that level and at least I will know what to expect.
    It should be easier for you when you reach level 25 as there will still be plenty of other 25's - as there is no end to the game the people facing the problem now will likely still be the ones with the problem in the future.

Rookie
    Im level 19 and stuck with level 23's......its not fun

Two easy wins today league 7-1, Cup 0-7 hat trick for Tugay in the league. can't give much detail of the league match other than we were three up at half time thanks to Tuguys devastating free kicks, HT arrived but never re started, after about five minutes 'reload connection' which I did to find the game finished.
    The worry now is that the score is in the fixtures but clicking on it says, no details are available, hope it's not a re-run as that moved me within 1 goal of top spot.

Jason Wilcox decide to go one better in the cup with goals in the 6th, 12th, 29th, 67th and an assist for Ronnie Clayton in the 89th rising majestically to head home, which we promptly did leaving the Yemen far in the distance with another national flag in the kit bag.
    The seventh was just reward for last seasons player of the season Cid, on 44 minutes with his first goal of the season assisted from Tugay, the old chap has had a great day, Cid peppered their goal all the game, must have accounted for half of our 24 shots.
    The chairman also treated Tugay to a nice bonus in the airport, a sleeve of 200 Marlboro, which he kindly shared with Garner.

Downside last match, first back for MC Nafka after three days out, 4 day turned ankle. **** Off!
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by paulbonnick0504 View Post
    Im level 19 and stuck with level 23's......its not fun
    get some tokens bought you tight F .....R
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    get some tokens bought you tight F .....R
    ha ha ha hell no ive survived so far without buying

FCP
    Today I played my first real challenge in the league. Up until now I didn't encounter stronger teams than me.

In the first or second season the guy friended me after a auction. Since then we exchanged gifts, he also played some friendlies against me. All friendlies were lost till today. This morning he played a friendly against me and lost it 1-2. He had the 8% bonus from attending, 5% from fans. (Although I find it odd since his stadium can hold 43k and only 11.5k were present. He has a total of 29.5k fans) I had 1 friend who was watching so his total was +11% possesion.
    Season 36-friendly1.jpg
    Season 36-friendly2.jpg
    Season 36-friendly3.jpg
    Season 36-friendly4.jpg

When the time came to play the league match he managed to upgrade his team from a overall reating of 30.8 before friendly to a 33.6 before league match. I tried to up my skills with a few outstanding SP I had.

The match started and we were both attending, he was having his 5% fan bonus with the 11.5k :-). I also had a friend watching.
    It was a very close match that could have gone both ways but I had the better hand of luck.

Season 36-match1.jpg
    Season 36-match2.jpg
    Season 36-match3.jpg
    Season 36-match4.jpg

This gives me some hope of winning the league once again this season.
    And for the joy of the system I get a chance of facing him in the cup and champions league as well.
    It's gonna be a though one getting the triple. A streak I did not get so far.
    This season is the first time I bought a scout. Gonna leave it at that for scouts. Hope to find a nice extra MC to replace my old sub.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 36-friendly4.jpg  

noobs fc 0-6 Julio Quatro Cup Qualifying, 1st Leg.

Julio Quatro were faced with a challenge from a Level 2 team in this round of the cup, Kevin Mensah quickly put any doubt of a bad result away with 2 early free kicks on the 2nd and 13th minute, Zidane was instrumental again and slotted home on 32 mins before Papaleo scored on 36 minutes, 4-0 HT, There was more chances missed than scored however as the opponents attempted to keep the scoreline low, Zidane again was through on goal for his second on 69 minutes, Then Papaleo playing the running left-back R.McNamara on for the 6th for Julio Quatro, Another fine result to safely see the defending champions through to the playoffs.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Cup game will start in 2 minutes, should not be a problem But I don't think I will score to many times, my players are tired.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Cup result 8-0 (away).

Injured players: A. Tiong min. 66!

Yellow/Red cards: N/A

Assists: Smoggie min: 8, Misanka min: 44, Catalin min: 50, Smoggie min: 50, Smoggie min: 66, Misanka min: 83.
    Goals: Catalin min: 8, Catalin min: 12, Kowach min: 44, Misanka min: 50, Misanka min: 50, Kowach min: 66, Kowach, 71, James min: 83.

MvP: Kowach!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook