Page 66 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I have league game in 5 minutes, I should not have problems and 1st should be back MINE!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Easy road so far to the second CUP for you!
    It wont be easy though to win it still, Will have to beat Level 16 in Semi-Final and Final and my team isn't exactly any stronger than last seasons cup winning side.

The 2 teams I will play are the 2 sides I beat last season, My friend team will still be a tough test.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

15 red boosters, for my MR after this game (8 days injured, Smoggie).

Assists: Misanka, Adel, Catalin.
    Goal: Smoggie, Misanka, Misanka, Kowach.
    Yellow card: July
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Lol, thats epic but is to nice to remain like that, my main opponent in CL (full scouter), lost 2 games from 3 in CL, it will be epic if he won't qualify more far but I doubt.

He have easy group, I don't understand how this could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Lol, thats epic but is to nice to remain like that, my main opponent in CL (full scouter), lost 2 games from 3 in CL, it will be epic if he won't qualify more far but I doubt.

He have easy group, I don't understand how this could happen.
    Yes freak results do happen in this game as we all know and the champions league is no different when the average quality of most sides is very close, 4*/5* teams have every chance of turning over a full scout team especially playing at home and the 4*/5* team manager shows up and the full scouter team manager doesn't. Yourself and Kowach both have had that bad result in the league already this season.

England International defender, Justin Harold joined my team today from Real Newcastle, with Petar Angushev going in the opposite direction.

CUP: Ladizz (away). Won 6-0. Flanagan, Denys & Nutter each got a brace of goals, while Best collected his 4th mom award this season.

LGE: Altron FC (home). Drew 0-0. (Fredriksen mom). Tight game but slightly disappointed that I didn't win. Fortunately, other results went in my favour and I went up to 3rd position.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Softex FC 1-3 Julio Quatro League Round 6

Julio Quatro played a Professional performance in todays away league encounter against Softex FC. Softex FC Started the brighter but Petr Vasko wasn't to be beaten in the heart of defence for Julio Quatro, It took Julio Quatro 19 mins to get our first shot on target through Zidane although the effort was blocked, on 31 mins Zidane played a key pass to Papaleo that seen us go infront, Softex continued to defend quite well, Although Zidane's effort on 56 mins was unstoppable, Mensah had a couple of efforts saved later on, Zidane again showed his brilliance to set Papaleo up for 3-0 on 81 mins, Softex FC did manage to get a consolation on 83 mins with a Brzezina tap in and Petr Vasko commanded the Julio Quatro defence to ensure we see out the game in good fashion. That win now puts Julio Quatro 5 points clear after Fc.Didi beat KS Ziomale 5-1 earlier today.

A poor draw vs team which is weaker than my second team which is level 2.. + 5 days injured player.
    Weird things happens those days.
    Season 36-dfgfd.jpg
    -Tedibebi-
    -Season 6 / Level 6-

Saturday: League game 5. Rangers recover from poor Friday showing by thrashing Real Travnik 6-0
    10' Marin (Edri) 38' MC Salari, 55' Marin, 73' Salari, 78' Kupalang (Salari), 89' Kupalang (Zelazhko)
    Travniks' innovative 0-0-10 formation did not fare well.

Champions league; Facing independiente for bragging rights atop Group F tables, the first team Rangers came out flat again. Firts blood came at 47' for independiente macias (DC) evened it up at 60', but the teams left the pitch with a draw, despite overwhelming (68-32%) possession for the visiting Rangers.

Sunday early league game facing Korsanlar at home. The second squad played brilliant in a 6-1 victory and the trio of Marin (AMR), Kupalang (MC playing out of position at AMC) and Salari (MC) are really impressing. Marin (the lowest rated player on the team) collected the Rangers' first ever hat trick today
    10' Kupalang, 15' Marin (Salari), 39' KORSANLAR - Lawrence, 44' Salari (Kupalang), 55' Marin, 77' Gonzalez (Kupalang), 87' Marin

Kupalang and Marin now have 5 goals apiece for the season (tied, 1st) and Salari has 4 (5th) and Kupalang has 7 assists (1st)

next up, a brutal Cup game. We'll see how my 'Eiffel Tower' defense plays out against the Legendary/Superstar/World Class team of SV Eckerncamp

Fans Riot at Ranger Stadium!!!
    Season 36-victory-.jpg
    Last edited by Razz; 01-20-2013 at 09:03 PM.