Page 67 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Fans Riot at Ranger Stadium!!!
    Attachment 1045Attachment 1045
    The Effiel Tower worked wonders, Packed the midfield and was hard for your opponent to get the ball forward, Sets you up for a very interesting 2nd Leg on Tuesday.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    15 red boosters, for my MR after this game (8 days injured, Smoggie).

Assists: Misanka, Adel, Catalin.
    Goal: Smoggie, Misanka, Misanka, Kowach.
    Yellow card: July
    You should kiss your lovely twice or do a little more after her duty this season!

Cup game 2-0 for me, really poor game.

Championship game 6-0 win for me with 7 place
    My team MIDV !

Csaszar Alexandru aka păsăroi aka birdi

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight."

Comfortable win against third place 4-0 who was on 5 straight wins then again so am I
    All the goals coming in the first half, the game engine was very quite on his side of the commentaries, was a case of 'I wanna go home ......... home'

Ravers now the only side unbeaten in the league 5 points clear and the GD building by the day.

The bloody rewards were shocking again tonight 9 in total and not one to any player with a quality of 43 or higher, of which there was 6.
    Notes being kept on points from training and games a very clear picture is starting to appear.
    I'll start a topic when It's a bit more conclusive, it could well be isolated to just my server, which is why I asked for some feedback. Thanks!
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Comfortable win against third place 4-0 who was on 5 straight wins then again so am I
    All the goals coming in the first half, the game engine was very quite on his side of the commentaries, was a case of 'I wanna go home ......... home'

Ravers now the only side unbeaten in the league 5 points clear and the GD building by the day.

The bloody rewards were shocking again tonight 9 in total and not one to any player with a quality of 43 or higher, of which there was 6.
    Notes being kept on points from training and games a very clear picture is starting to appear.
    I'll start a topic when It's a bit more conclusive, it could well be isolated to just my server, which is why I asked for some feedback. Thanks!
    I have noticed the more the players quality, the less skill points each player receives in training/matches, like you in the low levels in the game, young players would get 2 points and everyone else would get 1 point per game, now its 3-5 points for the whole of the team per game.

League home win
    CUP home lost (opponent team quality 129.5 - 23 level)

Games

League table

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post

League home win
    CUP home lost (opponent team quality 129.5 - 23 level)

Games

League table

Well, Like last season, not a lot can be done about the cup game, soon you will level up far enough to get a draw to get in the Last 16.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I have noticed the more the players quality, the less skill points each player receives in training/matches, like you in the low levels in the game, young players would get 2 points and everyone else would get 1 point per game, now its 3-5 points for the whole of the team per game.
    I was so wound up yesterday at receiving 4 for the whole team I bit the bullet last night after the last game and gave the 5&6* all two full sessions of PT, their progress for the practice match was 25% more than they got from games that day and cardio and stretching was on a par with the 4* players on normal.

Rewards 11 players trained on three bars two full sessions 4, all awarded to the players in furthest away from the next star.
    I have four scouts all needing 5 or less SP and three 5* needing 7 or less, it's so frustrating knowing the engine is blocking them.

Also another factor that has resulted from the blocking of progress, their market value is not rising 4 scouts bought before a ball was kicked and all still the same value at between 5.9 and 6m I wonder if a cap has been put on L5 values on my server of 6m as possible L5 is the highest level

If it has that is just a little bit naughty IMO.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    15 red boosters, for my MR after this game (8 days injured, Smoggie).

Assists: Misanka, Adel, Catalin.
    Goal: Smoggie, Misanka, Misanka, Kowach.
    Yellow card: July
    Have you benched me?.

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

Maybe we can find a mutually suitable time and date, to arrange a friendly. That might boost the skill levels.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33