Page 100 of 200 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    I never seem to be on the assist or goal scored mentions, guess I'm taking a while to settle, far from the NW of England.
    you have 2 assists and 5 goals and you played 26/27 games (you got 1 red card).
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Ravers put fourth place Mancity (sorry about the earlier post 2nd place that was last night) firmly in their place along with the rogue supporters that travelled to witness this 6-0 demolition, something for them to chew on all the way back to Bangkok ensuring that they will no doubt be looking forward to the return match to close this season down.

Goals from Diaz (5) Douglas (23-56-59) Wilcox (35-83) Assists Tugay-Douglas MOM Wilcox.

Ravers 11 points clear with 'second place playing later.

Ravers must also have some very strange supporters, since the new stadium was completed at the start of the season with a capacity of 21,000 and 72.300 supporters following the club, we have yet to break 19,100 when prices were $12 for a CL match, for supporters attending a home fixture prices started at $10 went up as far as $13 and back down to $8 one increment at a time, today at $8; 19,000. attended.

Feeling! the game engine restricting max %.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Easy game in league, the result was DRAW! 1-1 ) wierd but what can I say, lifes go on, still 6 points away from 2nd.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Maryan FC 0-7 Julio Quatro League Round 13.

Although my opponents have the lowest average of any team in my league at 75.2, they were no mugs, they are sitting in mid-table going into this game against league leaders Julio Quatro who are trying to run away with the league, The game opened up very shaky with both sides managing 1 shot on goal each before Julio Quatro found their game, Kevin Mensah put away another free-kick for his 25th goal of the season which puts him back as the clubs top scorer, He was fouled and hurt 15 mins later and Petr Vasko, our second choice free-kick taker put it away, Zidane had a 5 minutes of brilliance at the end of the 1st half, he scored 2 goals in as many minutes terrorizing the defence and setup L.McNamara for 5-0 just before half-time. Novotny was the class act of the second half, stopping out any breaks from the home side and provided Rocastle with an excellent cross which he headed home, Papaleo a bit quiet in this game set Novotny on for 7-0 which he smashed right into the roof of the net. Mensah suffered a broken foot (6 days) but our magical medic team can provide the medical assistance needed so he will be fit for tonights champions league game.

Julio Quatro reach mid-way point at 12-1-0, GF47-GA6, 7 points advantage in the league.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Season 36-meczlm.jpg
    First CL game away,lost 2-3.Nothing special except one funny thing.Before tha match all my players were like 70-80% condition excluding one of strikers who was like 15%-I just forgot to replace him with the fresh one.And guess who scored twice for my team?

Marcin Skucha-Vrihedd United
    League Winner-6 times
    Champions League Winner-3 times
    Cup Winner-6 times
    Season 10,level 10.

League round 13 - Ahmed FC 0-9 Perfect Tactics

It took just 4 minutes to break the deadlock, Ghidia ran through on goal and scoring for his 16th of the season. Suarez was then put through on goal and squared it perfectly for Ekholm's 2nd goal in 2 games, a bright future for him at Perfect Tactics. A mistimed tackle from Onwar gave Perfect Tactics a free kick, Petersen took it and it flew into the corner for 3-0. Petersen got another just after from a counter attack and then Ekholm got a brace after good play from Ghidia. It was then 6-0 before on the stroke of half time, a Petersen corner setting up Suarez for his first of the game. The dominance continued in the 2nd half, Ekholm teeing up his strike partner Suarez for 7-0 and Suarez's 2nd. Ekholm got his hat trick on 79 minutes, a great achievement from the young striker. That made it 8-0. Then a classic, long-range Petersen strike completed his hat trick and rounded off a brilliant performance from Perfect Tactics.

Goals: Ghidia (4'), Ekholm (14', 33', 79'), Petersen (23', 32', 89'), Suarez (44', 62')

After 13 games in the league our stats read: 13-0-0, F81 A1 and 8 points clear at the top

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

So i had a game in my league today with the 2nd place and i win with 3-1, and a away game in UCL that i win with 0-4
    My team MIDV !

Csaszar Alexandru aka păsăroi aka birdi

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight."

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    you have 2 assists and 5 goals and you played 26/27 games (you got 1 red card).
    Must be getting old, pretty poor for so many games, 1 red?, well he did get a bloody nose, so I suppose it was justified.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

FC AYRON 1-3 Julio Quatro Champions League Round of 16, 1st Leg.

A raining evening in Turkey caused the pitch to play a little soggy and not a pefect surface but it was still in good condition, FC AYRON would have to be upto the job and playing at a high level if they were to upset the strong favourites for the Champions League, They started the game well when Jesus Tapia put them infront after 9 mins, Julio Quatro were slow all the first half as Declan O'Riordan played a fine game in defence for FC AYRON. It was going to take some class for Julio Quatro to win this game and it was no other than Alex Zidane doing just what he did in the league game earlier and grabbed the equaliser, 2 minutes later and he sent Papaleo through for the equaliser and that makes 25 goals this season for the striker, equalling Kevin Mensah as top-scorer, Zidane continued to run the show in attack for Julio Quatro and another moment of genius play seen him spot L.McNamara in an advanced position and Zidane played the pass and L.McNamara found the net, Zidane could of had his second moments later but the keeper pulled off a great save, but with a 3-1 lead going into the second leg at Islington Park, I can't see anywhere back from FC AYRON from here.

Strange thing here, Declan O'Riordan was rated 9 for the home side but the MOTM was Zidane even though he only got an 8.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

What's with the game engine? every time i train my squad i get at least 1 injury! damn it and from what i've seen on this forum i'm not the only one.