Page 109 of 200 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I'm planning to give some free gifts again, we will see tonight
    July Fourth likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I'm planning to give some free gifts again, we will see tonight
    You must like have a million tokens to spare...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You must like have a million tokens to spare...
    No July but I feel that I need to do that, I'm getting some for free so why not, anyway every season I gived half or more, some to friends but the most to unknow peoples, I just feel good when I'm doing that :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

League round 16 - alalhy 0-6 Perfect Tactics

Alalhy got a defender sent off in the 3rd minute of the game, that made them play with an illegal formation and from then it was plain sailing for us. Petersen converted the penalty for 1-0 then he scored from a free kick for 2-0 before Suarez run on goal made it 3-0. Another Suarez goal made it 4-0. Petersen got his hat trick from his trademark long range strike then adding another with his 4th goal after easily skipping past the defender and scoring after going 1-on-1 with the keeper.

Goals: Petersen (3' PEN, 7', 58', 71'), Suarez (12', 32')

Perfect Tactics go 11 points clear at the top of the table, for now.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Banned
    In league I'm in lead with 8 points till now and scored quite little goals 42 as i remember and 7 goals conceded ... it's hard to make great scores this season against most of my league managers ... most of them are 5* rated managers and the weaker managers at least have 5 5* player in their main squad.

In C.L. the situation not different from league ... I qualified to the next round with penalties ... I faced strong team but not more than me at all but compared to my main squad and his squad, I'm better than him in all positions .. but he could beat me in my home 1/2 as i did to him in his home and I hardly won by penalties but the next opponent is quite weak compared to me .. waiting the most strong manager I had ever seen in my current level after the coming round.

I CUP I will play home today against team I won against him 0/6 away but I'll won easily again waiting strong team in semi-final who is higher than me with 1 level and off course stronger than me little but by some luck and good tactics I can won and qualify to the final for the 1st time.

This my story till now in all competition
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    In league I'm in lead with 8 points till now and scored quite little goals 42 as i remember and 7 goals conceded ... it's hard to make great scores this season against most of my league managers ... most of them are 5* rated managers and the weaker managers at least have 5 5* player in their main squad.

In C.L. the situation not different from league ... I qualified to the next round with penalties ... I faced strong team but not more than me at all but compared to my main squad and his squad, I'm better than him in all positions .. but he could beat me in my home 1/2 as i did to him in his home and I hardly won by penalties but the next opponent is quite weak compared to me .. waiting the most strong manager I had ever seen in my current level after the coming round.

I CUP I will play home today against team I won against him 0/6 away but I'll won easily again waiting strong team in semi-final who is higher than me with 1 level and off course stronger than me little but by some luck and good tactics I can won and qualify to the final for the 1st time.

1 level behind isnt too bad for the Cup Semi-Final, would really like you to get through and the final over 1 match is anybodys game with a bit of luck, you know, it could be your season that you win it.

Nice to see you performing well in the league too given your describing it as a tough competition.
    Adel Gamal likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Like I said, I have some free stuffs for you guys, 2 jerseys and 1 emblem (x2 times) so 4 gifts).

It didn't cost so much, all was less then 30 tokens.

All of them are free, just take them!

Season 36-1blue-flame.png x1
    Season 36-2hemeroisis.png x1
    Season 36-3misa.png x2

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post

7 points advantage, 1 less then you but is it ok, no strees, I'm very happy for your last result, keep going like that, anyway I don't think somebody will catch you.

May Allah be with you and bring you title this year! Cheer mate!
    Adel Gamal likes this.

Reichwein got his revenge tonight for suffering a 6 day injury in Leg 1 Match. Right in 2nd Minute he started to kick the guests of Jerusalem out of the Championsleague and was done with his hattrick before halftime break.

Season 36-cl_s2_1-8_l2_hl.jpg

Nice to see the domination in ball possession even both teams played with legal formations

Season 36-cl_s2_1-8_l2_stats.jpg

Season 36-cl_s2_1-8_l2_form.jpg

Standings for now:

League:
    6 points ahead with 15 Wins in 15 Matches, 81 Goals shot, 1 Goal received, 45 Points
    Championsleague:
    Quarterfinal with 8 Wins in 8 Matches, 41 Goals shot, 3 Goals received
    Cup:
    Out in Playoffs against a 4 level higher Team, 13 Goals shot, 8 Goals received (Cup Level 10)

Goals Total:
    135 shot / 12 received

VfR Aalen, Season 2, Level 2, Squad Quality 31,5, Squad Value $45,3M

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    7 points advantage, 1 less then you but is it ok, no strees, I'm very happy for your last result, keep going like that, anyway I don't think somebody will catch you.

May Allah be with you and bring you title this year! Cheer mate!
    Thx bro too much and you too