Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Damn, injuries to Billy Sharp and Tim Cahill is the last things you need.
    Yeah lol, my main front man is out also. Sharp's out for 3, Cahill out for 6
    Oh, and it's Bobby and Tom

Goalkeepers: C Burns, S Clements
    Defenders: A Galliozi, M Owen, S Versacio, R Nurcahyo, R Svendsen, A Corbisiero
    Midfielders: N Ogunkoyo, I Harari, A Butters, J Stefanutto, B Sharpe, T Cahill, K Graham, Y Selliti, S Jones
    Forwards: J Marques, E Simaga, M Mekikov

Quote Originally Posted by llamaz View Post
    Yeah lol, my main front man is out also. Sharp's out for 3, Cahill out for 6
    Oh, and it's Bobby and Tom
    lol, I actually thought they were the proper footballers names there with the same initials. At the low levels I'm afraid injuries are one of the hardest things to deal with due to not having many medic booster packs on hand and your facilities don't generate that many, a good tip is save your red medics for important players/matches and they will be better used. Having a full 22 player line-up also helps because that provides you with sufficient cover.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    lol, I actually thought they were the proper footballers names there with the same initials. At the low levels I'm afraid injuries are one of the hardest things to deal with due to not having many medic booster packs on hand and your facilities don't generate that many, a good tip is save your red medics for important players/matches and they will be better used. Having a full 22 player line-up also helps because that provides you with sufficient cover.
    Thats how they generated lol.
    And thanks for the tip, im currently trying to sign a 4* on a free as the team is lacking players in the middle of the pitch

Goalkeepers: C Burns, S Clements
    Defenders: A Galliozi, M Owen, S Versacio, R Nurcahyo, R Svendsen, A Corbisiero
    Midfielders: N Ogunkoyo, I Harari, A Butters, J Stefanutto, B Sharpe, T Cahill, K Graham, Y Selliti, S Jones
    Forwards: J Marques, E Simaga, M Mekikov

Quote Originally Posted by llamaz View Post
    Thats how they generated lol.
    And thanks for the tip, im currently trying to sign a 4* on a free as the team is lacking players in the middle of the pitch
    Medical Facilities = Red packs every 4 days (start at 1 per day until 7 per day when maxed out)
    Training Facilities = Green packs every 4 days (start at 1 per day until 7 per day when maxed out)

I don't recommend spending tokens on speeding facilities up.

Update from Yeah FC...

League: We ran into the much anticipated but often dreaded blip a couple of days ago. 1st (Yeah FC rating 39+) was playing 3rd (Stivan rating 30+). My boys were playing on the home ground. The greens was freshly cut and lush. Condition and moral was very high in camp considering we have been on a goal scoring rampage since season start. The game started and i noticed my boys were not moving...everything bacame like slow motion. Not to panic, we stuck with this for about 30min mark - it was becoming more sluggish. Alas! out of the blues, we conceded a goal. The manager tried to shake up the formation and tactics...but it was to no avail as we committed a needless freekick in a dangerous area and your guess was good as mine. We lost the match 2-0.

After the match, moral dropped like bombs in the camp! - we had to hire doctors et al to get the boys back in shape but things are just picking up gradually us. We kept soldieriing on and rotating players for the low moral inspite of all the packs and won the last 2games in the league albeit with low margin and our free scorring ST (O.D Ben) is stuggling finding the back of the net. It's now scoring by committee till things normalize in camp again. The good news is - Paradise FC our closest challenger also drew a match, invariably we have a 2points and +27GD advantage over them.

On the cup front: We won both legs of our quarter final against a Russian side without much ado. 4-0 win home and away. It only gets tougher from here...seperating the boys from the men. Fingers crossed...can we repeat winning the cup- we have to win the semi's first?

The champions league is last 16 was a good time for the boys to show their mettle. An 8-1 away win was followed by 4-1 home win against the German side (Fabchick 117). Our potential opponent will be difficult to crack. This is a competition we hope to win this season, considering we lost out in the finals last season.

Rookie
    1/4 Cup RSC Telfix (3) - Balerao FC (6) 7-1
    During the match i had 2 CM's & a AMR injured.
    Plus my CD had a red card so i had to play 25 min without CD, since i had used all my subs...
    But the match was alreadyplayed by then (5-1).

Now let's kick out another lvl 6 (or 7) & win the cup
    Season 1 : Championship
    Season 2 : Championship, Champions League, 1/4 finale Cup
    Season 3 :

FENERBAHÇE vs Julio Quatro League Round 16

Undefeated Julio Quatro have made the long journey down to Instanbul for the 2nd vs 1st clash in the league, Player-Manager L.McNamara is confident that we can leave with all 3 points, I think it will be very tough but I think were playing well enough to edge this one, Papaleo rediscovered goalscoring form by scoring a hatrick in the last, funnily enough after being disappointing lately and the club chairman had said just before that game "he would love it if Papaleo scored a hatrick", this is a bigger game and us as radio 5 live covering the game here would love it if Papaleo could score a hatrick in this game here against FENERBAHÇE but we honestly don't think that will happen. FENERBAHÇE would of done their homework and will make this game tough.

Also away from the game with transfers here there and everywhere, we been hearing news that 2 Level 16 clubs are rumoured to be interested in signing Kevin Mensah, erster FC Puma and ΠΑOΚ are the 2 clubs that are gearing up for bids around 20T and $120million. Julio Quatro Chairman said, "He's going knowhere and wants to win trophies with us"

got eliminated in cup by a good team from france just now
    he is one level above me
    my players played like total crap, they never create chances

damn nordeus and your filthy game engine !!
    you son of a cheat !!

lol

(you know i'm kidding right?)

anyway he will meet a token buyer in the semifinal who just recently bought more than 6 scout players
    that means more than 300 tokens
    lol i cannot imagine that, i never know how it feels to hold such number of tokens

i decided that i will support him against this token buyer team in the semifinal
    Last edited by Joshiko; 01-30-2013 at 05:05 PM.

FENERBAHÇE 2-3 Julio Quatro League Round 16

Julio Quatro made promising start with Zidane breaking clear of the FENERBAHÇE defence and missing his shot by drifting it on target, The next few chances fell to the home side, and Kieran Taggart corner found Go Shibakoya's head to give the home side the lead, Zidane didnt make a mistake when he got the equaliser on 37th minutes to slot it past the keeper, FENERBAHÇE responded well and Kieran Taggarts corners were productive as blanchett was on the right place at the right time to put the home side back in front and they deserved to be leading 2-1, however a few minutes of lack of concerntration is what cost the home side the game and any shot at winning the league with it, Kevin Mensah equalised with a trademark free-kick just after half-time and a few minutes later, L.McNamara got the match winner with fine shot that cannoned in off the bar, the keeper couldn't reach it, Taggart continued to create chances for corners and Shibakoya didn't find the answer to get through on goal, FENERBAHÇE could of had a penalty when Novotny foul Shibakoya but he ruled it to be a free-kick instead and Schouterden just put it over the bar, a bit unlucky, Papaleo wasted a good chance moments afterwards, the home side a few more chances to score but couldn't convert and Taggart was winning important balls from Zidane and Papaleo and we were delighted once Howard Webb blew for full time, The home side though probably deserved at least a draw and probably feel like they should of won this game.

The win puts Julio Quatro 10 points ahead in the league with 10 games, barring an unlikely dramatic collapse, That should give us another league title.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-30-2013 at 05:38 PM.