Page 138 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    You were the one who brought it to penalties. I've got your back, McNamara, I'm happy to take the last and decisive penalty. That's me, so cool under pressure, gave the keeper no chance.
    yes, I closed my eyes when you shooted )
    Potemy likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Breaking news...

Over the past few hours, an high powered meeting was held at Yeah FC ground involving the board of directors and the rumoured potential investors from the mother land - that has been monitoring the steady progress of this football club. The consortium wants to infuse petrol dollars to the club for signing of a few top rated players next season and revamp team management, while also increasing the marketing reach of the club. The ink had just dried on the final agreement transferring 51% stake to the investor group, who are charged with taking all investment decision while the former chairman will still be in charge of day to day running of the team. The major high points are:

* Changing the Club name from Yeah FC to "The Eagles" with immediate effect. Both the club's logo and banner was duly changed as approved.
    * 3 ageing and 2 young players (all top performers) will be transfer listed within the next 72hours - hopefully this will result in some frenzy bidding war on our server and we can rake in a few millions in profit.

On the footballing side- The Eagles was drawn to face FC Moffat a Polish club (with a parent body in Scotland) in semi finals of the CL. FC Moffat has a 19man squad all with special abilities with 1st 11players with 9scouts in their 1st team. On the average, they have a marginal better team rating of 41+ compared to our 40+. They play the solid 3(DC)-2(wide DM)-3(MC)-2 with no attacking AM. This is an evenly balanced side - we shall give it our best shot...fingers crossed.

We have an easier tie for the cup semi.

Quote Originally Posted by eninefx View Post
    WTF.. My team failed again at championship league, what happen with them, anybody can suggest me the best formation and tactic for my team Attachment 1531
    Getting rid of most of the arrows would be a good start, I imagine most contradict your game mentality and are very tiring for the players.
    You have a good selection of players (positions) so why stick to one formation.
    A army that uses the same tactics for each battle will be beaten 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond has no flank cover, also a 3-1-2-2W-2 V formation will cause it no end of trouble, matching it's MF in the centre and overpowering it in attack.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Benlee4u View Post
    Breaking news...

Over the past few hours, an high powered meeting was held at Yeah FC ground involving the board of directors and the rumoured potential investors from the mother land - that has been monitoring the steady progress of this football club. The consortium wants to infuse petrol dollars to the club for signing of a few top rated players next season and revamp team management, while also increasing the marketing reach of the club. The ink had just dried on the final agreement transferring 51% stake to the investor group, who are charged with taking all investment decision while the former chairman will still be in charge of day to day running of the team. The major high points are:

* Changing the Club name from Yeah FC to "The Eagles" with immediate effect. Both the club's logo and banner was duly changed as approved.
    Can we get any screenshots of the new look?
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

League, round 20 - Perfect Tactics 9-0 bhy city fc

Routine win in the league, our biggest win in 4 matches. Ghidia with the first goal then setting up Suarez for 2-0. Petersen brace put us 4-0 in front then, Suarez got his second from a corner and a Pina long range strike made it 6-0. Petersen got his hat trick then set up Binder for 8-0 and Petersen got his 4th in the 89th minute, making it 9-0. We stay 16 points clear with 6 games to go. Just one more win to claim the title!!

Goals: Ghidia (7'), Suarez (29', 76), Petersen (36', 39', 83', 89'), Pina (80'), Binder (87')

Note: I used attacking tactics and I have destroyed my opponent. Seems like defensive isn't the way forward for my team.
    Benlee4u likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Damn it. Lost my league match today (1-3 at home). That is 1 step away from the title. What can I say, I may overused the red arrows on players, but with as many chances (good ones) we had, we should certainly at least get a draw.
    This was 1st match out of many that are coming against stronger opponents than me.

FCP
    After a 1 - 1 draw in the first CL match I got kicked out of CL after a 2 - 1 loss last night. Manager could not attend as he was partying hard in another country. Players on the field did not like there manager not being there and gave away the game.

Yesterday might opponent in the league had a very unexpected loss in the league putting my team back on top with a 3 point lead.
    The upcoming cup & league game of today should not be a problem, but the game has to be played and isn't over untill the last whistle from the ref.

On a side note the real life team I play with had an rather easy 1 - 6 win yesterday. Game was expected to be thougher though. Our competing teams for the top lost there games putting us at #1 again.

Think I'll go back to my squad from last season, I've missed playing with wingbacks at times this season. These were my notes on day 1 of last season while I was making my signings:

GK
    GK
    DL/DC
    DR/DC
    DL/DML
    DC/DMC
    DR/DMR
    DML/DMC
    DMC/DMR
    DML/ML
    DMR/MR
    MC
    MC
    ML/AML
    MR/AMR
    AML/AMC
    AMR/AMC
    ST
    ST

MC/AMC/ST

2 GK
    2 DL, DR, DML, DMR, ML, MR, AML, AMR
    2-3 MC, AMC, ST
    3 DC, DMC

The first part is the position of each player I would have in the squad. MC/AMC/ST meant I'd like an additional player playing those sort of positions if possible, I think the squad was a bit thin there. Could use an extra DC/DMC as well. Final part is a summary of the number of players able to play in each position.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Just got a nasty message from someone I thought was a decent friend on Fb, all because I bought one of his players.

I was browsing the "negotiations" page, and saw his 23yo GK was on it. I am looking for a more quality GK, so I made a bid. Today, I got the message that my bid was successful, and he was added to my squad. Now I've had a Fb message from the manager, saying I shouldn't have got the player, because he clicked the "accept" button, instead of "reject". He demanded that I sell the player back to him, or else he would report me for cheating, and yet it was his mistake. Oh well. 1 less Fb friend then.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Can we get any screenshots of the new look?