Page 144 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Fixtures finished for day, so I'm sending my players home to get a good night's rest, before a really tough day tomorrow.

LGE: Tean Tata fc (away). Won 6-1 (King 3, Mueller, Bayes, Denys). MOM: Teddy King.
    Regulation win against the whipping boys of the league. Now just got to wait for other results to see if I've made progress on the leader. Unfortunately, central defender, Artur Umbanga got 2 yellow cards and will miss the big one.

Tomorrow I have 2 really huge matches. Firstly, the cup semi-final 2nd leg, away, against a stronger opponent. But I do have a 2-0 lead. Then in the evening (after I changed the time), I have a home match against the unbeaten league leaders, who are 1 point ahead of me.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Benlee4u View Post
    Chronicles from the Eagles...

My opponents team and formation in the CL semi final 1st leg about to start in 1hr. He has the stronger squad but I reckon he must be kidding me with that formation...lol

lol, Illegal formation, you should win.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    @dv8r, I would like to see Barcelona losing with 7-0 in real life ) . Great result and good job this season :P
    Hopefully against Tottenham.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Fixtures finished for day, so I'm sending my players home to get a good night's rest, before a really tough day tomorrow.

LGE: Tean Tata fc (away). Won 6-1 (King 3, Mueller, Bayes, Denys). MOM: Teddy King.
    Regulation win against the whipping boys of the league. Now just got to wait for other results to see if I've made progress on the leader. Unfortunately, central defender, Artur Umbanga got 2 yellow cards and will miss the big one.

Tomorrow I have 2 really huge matches. Firstly, the cup semi-final 2nd leg, away, against a stronger opponent. But I do have a 2-0 lead. Then in the evening (after I changed the time), I have a home match against the unbeaten league leaders, who are 1 point ahead of me.
    Nice victory in league how many goals you scored so far?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Hopefully against Tottenham.
    Keep dreaming )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    lol, Illegal formation, you should win.
    Hmm I don't know if its an illegal formation if he plays like that with support of 2 dm? I really want to test that in one day.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Nice victory in league how many goals you scored so far?
    In the league, I've scored 74 and conceeded 14. In all competitions, I've scored 140.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Very good statistics so far :P try to score 100+ in league till end, should not be a big problem :P

1-0 upset away in the CL semi final today against the strongest team left in the competition, DMC Eslava of all people scoring the decisive goal a la Rooney. His colleague, Towns, was injured in the 5th minute in a 6-1 league win earlier today, and was again stretchered off after just 17 minutes of play. Rehab will begin tomorrow. There's a very good chance that the trophy will be ours if we can avoid defeat in the home leg; final will be child's play compared to my semi final with the two teams in the other semi final having one scout and two scouts in the team, and both fielding a 4* at MR for the sake of symmetry.

Season 36-upset.jpg
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

FC ABessen 2-4 Julio Quatro League Round 21

League Champions!!!

I don't know why it was but this team was the only team that managed to cause us any real problems in the league this season, bit like a bogey team, They took the lead early on through Aykurt by picking up a loose ball on the edge of our area and hit it towards goal, Papaleo equalised after that "interesting move that went all the way", L.McNamara put us infront after a header from a Novotny Corner, ABessen did what they did early in the first half and that is score again, Lima from 25 meters, but a bit of frustration broke out from us when Mensah and Novotny both received yellow cards, we finally got the measure of our opponents late on, Rocky played it square to P.McNamara who struck it in off the bar and Zidane made sure of the win by chipping the goalkeeper, ABessen again could of got a result against us but we were in better form than in the first game between the 2 teams, That win brings us our 13th League title and our 4th consecutive League title, after only failing to win the league back in Level 9.

With 5 League games to go we are now 20 points infront of FENERBAHÇE after they lost 3-1 against KS Ziomale. There is however still something to play for in the league this season, Can we finish unbeaten?