Page 143 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Gotta say, As much as I think about Petersen and whats gone on, I'm not sure if he would be as good at my Level, one you reach Level 14, you will struggle to find a player that will put the ball in the net as often. I have 3 players that are each over 30 goals this season, Papaleo 36, Mensah 34, Zidane 32. That doesn't happen often, 3 players scoring over 30 each in a season for the same team.
    It does get harder up there from what I've heard. This is probably the easiest level I've been in, only 2 other active players in my league and they have a poor average rating. It's only going to get more difficult as we progress but I'm always up for a challenge.

Do you get crazy token buyers often up there? Like one who buys scouts for the whole squad including substitutions? Only seen 2 of those in my level and they aren't in my league

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    It does get harder up there from what I've heard. This is probably the easiest level I've been in, only 2 other active players in my league and they have a poor average rating. It's only going to get more difficult as we progress but I'm always up for a challenge.

Do you get crazy token buyers often up there? Like one who buys scouts for the whole squad including substitutions? Only seen 2 of those in my level and they aren't in my league
    Level 3 is the easiest Level on the game IMO, theres new clubs from Level 1 thats been abandoned and they got to Level 3 so you have a lot of rubbish to play against, I have only ever seen 1 full scout team and I played them in the Champions League Semi-Final and lost both legs 2-1, most clubs are 4*/5* or full 5* or some that have 5* players that have became scouts through the season, My starting team is practically all 7* besides my 6*94 goalkeeper, It may depend on server to server, but I don't think theres many scout buyers on my server let alone seeing anyone who power trains other than me. I'm going to have 1,000 tokens ready for next season bought some earlier in the season but never used any yet.

You can tell I was bored writing the Petersen article like it would look like if it was on Wikipedia.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-04-2013 at 06:56 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Yesterday :
    In League : I faced strong team and draw for the 2nd time in this season and the difference decreased to be 11 point ahead between me and the 2nd manager and I'll still save ... @nd from today I'll face the weakest teams in my league because I already faced the most strong 7 manager and won against them all except that draw .

In CUP: I faced a strong team higher than me with 1 level but he has great staff he has a team involve : (6x 7* 86:89 + 1x 8* 90 + the rest are 6* ranging from 82 : 84) and unfortunately draw in home 2/2 ... and tough match waiting me away and I hope I can win even with 1/0 and qualify to the final for the first time .

Too much hard day with 2 draws but I'm save in league but quit good result in CUP and thx to allah that i didn't lose at least

Rookie
    Yea Adel, glad to hear you are leading in league and hoping to grasp a touch onto a cup
    Cheers!!!
    Adel Gamal likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    Yesterday :
    In League : I faced strong team and draw for the 2nd time in this season and the difference decreased to be 11 point ahead between me and the 2nd manager and I'll still save ... @nd from today I'll face the weakest teams in my league because I already faced the most strong 7 manager and won against them all except that draw .

In CUP: I faced a strong team higher than me with 1 level but he has great staff he has a team involve : (6x 7* 86:89 + 1x 8* 90 + the rest are 6* ranging from 82 : 84) and unfortunately draw in home 2/2 ... and tough match waiting me away and I hope I can win even with 1/0 and qualify to the final for the first time .

Too much hard day with 2 draws but I'm save in league but quit good result in CUP and thx to allah that i didn't lose at least
    Don't give up in CUP :P you can win :P good luck and may Allah be with you and bring you victory!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

League, round 21 - FC Barcelona 0-7 Perfect Tactics

The celebrations began on 7 minutes when Suarez headed in a Petersen free kick. It was then 2-0 when Petersen curled in a free kick. For the third goal, Petersen set up Pinhas whose future at Perfect Tactics next season looks a doubt. Suarez then set up Yedek who unleashed a cracking shot that went in off the bar, 4-0 at half time and the league wrapped up. Lamb made it 5-0 after a Yedek pass found him from a counter attack. Petersen made it 6-0 from another wonderful free kick and we were running riot. 7-0 was soon the score when Pinhas got his second from a long range strike.

Goals: Suarez (7'), Petersen (27', 69'), Pinhas (31', 74'), Yedek (36'), Lamb (58')

Perfect Tactics win the league for a 3rd consectutive season!!

The Perfect Tactics fans invaded FC Barcelona's pitch after the victory and it took some time for the stewards to clear the trouble before the league trophy was awarded. Chano Petersen, the team captain, lifted the cup and the away end of the stadium erupted in applause and cheers. The fans now look forward to a home encounter against Liverpool FC in the 1st leg in the Champions League.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

@dv8r, I would like to see Barcelona losing with 7-0 in real life ) . Great result and good job this season :P
    July Fourth likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Chronicles from the Eagles...

My opponents team and formation in the CL semi final 1st leg about to start in 1hr. He has the stronger squad but I reckon he must be kidding me with that formation...lol

Again forced to change league game time, because of cl...........

First time I've also changed the time of a game, CL now kicks off 1 hour later, I'm seeing the club doctor.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91