Page 93 of 200 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Thats something wierd for you, just 1-0
    For some reason we arent scoring many goals this season, maybe its possibly the pink home colours for the anniversary, lol, but that shouldn't be an excuse, struggling to beat a Level 13 over 2 legs as well, I think a bad result is on its way.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Out of the Cup!
    This is Ravers first home defeat since L1.
    Ravers never under estimated Zizans FC, fielding a very strong side countering the L3 opponents formation of 4-2-2-2 with 3-2-2-1 leading 0-1 from the first leg it was clear after only 15 minutes Ravers were flogging a dead horse 6 shots all either blocked or missing by a country mile.
    Zizans last defeat was the home leg in the previous cup match.

Yes! strong sides can get beat with weaker opposition but this one is taking the piss.
    I'll leave you to judge just how much the game engine has adjusted the odds of them winning to achieve the result that the engine wants.

First off the formations.
    I started with Normal mentality attacking both flanks, with red arrows on the AML/AMR, Zonal, Own half, easy tackling, No O/S and No F/C

Just before H/T 0-1 down switched to Attacking with O/S on.
    Later in the game 68 minutes took off AMR and replaced with a 6* striker, that substitution took until the 88th minute to register in the game. lol

Highlights.

Both goals scored from corners with headers. lol just take a look at what they had to beat.
    No player selected had less than 8 form from their last game and 6 had 9's.

Finally the possession the away manager couldn't be arsed turning up from Malaysia where it would be around midnight.

Though it hurts always getting beat, I do not mind getting beat fair ans square.
    This is the first time where the engines interference has cost me dearly, you can understand why the likes of Adi feel so strongly about how this game is rigged.

Oh! please no references to Luton Town v Norwich the ref does not change stats Etc to manipulate a result.

Time to go and pick the lap top up off the floor and see if it is repairable.
    Wtf, is this a joke from the nordogs game engine? Easily 20 quality difference between the 2 teams, I just don't see how this even possible.

having 5 injuries so far with 2 of them being my goalies, both injured in the same game (round 10).

Season 36-round10.jpg

draw 2-2 and win 1-0 in round 11 & 12 respectively, auto subs made my main striker as the goalie as I cant be online to manage my team for the last 2 game to heal my real GK. my main striker (now my goalie) got rating 7 for both game. He doesn't perform that well as a striker though.
    Mar Wie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Wtf, is this a joke from the nordogs game engine? Easily 20 quality difference between the 2 teams, I just don't see how this even possible.
    Actual aggregate quality

Zizans 229
    Avg 20.8 per man

Ravers 513
    Avg 46.6 per man

His attackers who scored the goals Strikers 34-24 with no SA; against three DC's with 50-50-49 SA two heading and one defensive wall.

It's just beyond words.

Just to add before this game: P25 W24 D1 GF104 GA 5
    Last edited by Accyrover; 01-26-2013 at 07:08 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Out of the Cup!
    This is Ravers first home defeat since L1.
    Ravers never under estimated Zizans FC, fielding a very strong side countering the L3 opponents formation of 4-2-2-2 with 3-2-2-1 leading 0-1 from the first leg it was clear after only 15 minutes Ravers were flogging a dead horse 6 shots all either blocked or missing by a country mile.
    Zizans last defeat was the home leg in the previous cup match.

Yes! strong sides can get beat with weaker opposition but this one is taking the piss.
    I'll leave you to judge just how much the game engine has adjusted the odds of them winning to achieve the result that the engine wants.

First off the formations.
    I started with Normal mentality attacking both flanks, with red arrows on the AML/AMR, Zonal, Own half, easy tackling, No O/S and No F/C

Just before H/T 0-1 down switched to Attacking with O/S on.
    Later in the game 68 minutes took off AMR and replaced with a 6* striker, that substitution took until the 88th minute to register in the game. lol

Highlights.

Both goals scored from corners with headers. lol just take a look at what they had to beat.
    No player selected had less than 8 form from their last game and 6 had 9's.

Finally the possession the away manager couldn't be arsed turning up from Malaysia where it would be around midnight.

Though it hurts always getting beat, I do not mind getting beat fair ans square.
    This is the first time where the engines interference has cost me dearly, you can understand why the likes of Adi feel so strongly about how this game is rigged.

Oh! please no references to Luton Town v Norwich the ref does not change stats Etc to manipulate a result.

Time to go and pick the lap top up off the floor and see if it is repairable.
    I think is the most wierd thing I ever saw in Top11 I mean I lost versus 1 stars team but like that in CUP and home game is to much, I qualify like this guy who is 3 stars ) (something like that)
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Fans Protest in Islington, London

A lot of fans at Islington Park Stadium, Came out in full force today, after some disappointing results this season and the lack of goals the team is scoring, Citing an early end to the anniversary celebrations of the club this season following the new colours the the team wears from the traditional sky blue home and white away kits to the Pink and Purple that the team has been wearing all throughout the season. Its believed that a lot of fans believe that the recent club name change hasn't done the club a world of good this season either, one fan Andreas Smith, 29, said "we just want our July Fourth back how it was and getting back to concerntrating on the clubs success on the field rather than this pathetic name change and kit change for this season." Club Chairman said that the lack of goals is down to the increased quality of our opponents in comparison drawn towards our club, For much of last season we had 8* players but now these players are now 7* following last seasons promotion but maintains the squad has more than enough quality to win both the league and champions league again, There is still a lot of football to be played between now and the end of this season. Theres no intention of the club changing back to its regular colours until the final day of this season.
    Saintian likes this.

Actual aggregate quality

Zizans 229
    Avg 20.8 per man

Ravers 513
    Avg 46.6 per man

His attackers who scored the goals Strikers 34-24 with no SA; against three DC's with 50-50-49 SA two heading and one defensive wall.

It's just beyond words.

Just to add before this game: P25 W24 D1 GF104 GA 5
    I'm waiting to see what Adi would have to say about this game, but every so often the game does throw one at you, maybe to try and even it out a bit, It just seems like your team weren't at the races today.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Fans Protest in Islington, London

A lot of fans at Islington Park Stadium, Came out in full force today, after some disappointing results this season and the lack of goals the team is scoring, Citing an early end to the anniversary celebrations of the club this season following the new colours the the team wears from the traditional sky blue home and white away kits to the Pink and Purple that the team has been wearing all throughout the season. Its believed that a lot of fans believe that the recent club name change hasn't done the club a world of good this season either, one fan Andreas Smith, 29, said "we just want our July Fourth back how it was and getting back to concerntrating on the clubs success on the field rather than this pathetic name change and kit change for this season." Club Chairman said that the lack of goals is down to the increased quality of our opponents in comparison drawn towards our club, For much of last season we had 8* players but now these players are now 7* following last seasons promotion but maintains the squad has more than enough quality to win both the league and champions league again, There is still a lot of football to be played between now and the end of this season. Theres no intention of the club changing back to its regular colours until the final day of this season.
    Omg dude =)) thats epic
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I'm waiting to see what Adi would have to say about this game, but every so often the game does throw one at you, maybe to try and even it out a bit, It just seems like your team
    Don't talk like a **** "weren't at the races today" there is only one reason and one reason alone why that team was beat.
    To put it bluntly and this can go on record, the game engine is rigged.
    This game is all about % and codes that move those % around in this case it wiped out every % that leads to a goal and increased the others team by god knows how many times.
    Take a look at the records in my sig not the losses or draws but the GF and GA, then work out the odds on them scoring two goals while I score none. I'm no bookie and I don't bet but I can use a calculator.

In the last 179 games Avg goals scored and conceded per game are 5.3 v 0.085 or a 0.016 chance of anyone scoring against me let alone two without no reply from myself. that is not throwing one at you it's cheating end of!!!

Just as proved on numerous occasions this season and probably other season that I've not checked where results and league tables are updated before the game has even finished.
    I can't stop promotion this season or I would. I've already started dumping players, two gone tonight with more to follow, it's pointless building a team that is far to advanced in quality over the opposition on your server if this is how Nordeus treat you.
    The squad will now be cut to the bare minimum while I consider my teams future after this season.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 01-26-2013 at 08:52 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Don't talk like a **** "weren't at the races today" there is only one reason and one reason alone why that team was beat.
    To put it bluntly and this can go on record, the game engine is rigged.
    This game is all about % and codes that move those % around in this case it wiped out every % that leads to a goal and increased the others team by god knows how many times.
    Take a look at the records in my sig not the losses or draws but the GF and GA, then work out the odds on them scoring two goals while I score none. I'm no bookie and I don't bet but I can use a calculator.

In the last 179 games Avg goals scored and conceded per game are 5.3 v 0.085 or a 0.016 chance of anyone scoring against me let alone two without no reply from myself. that is not throwing one at you it's cheating end of!!!

Just as proved on numerous occasions this season and probably other season that I've not checked where results and league tables are updated before the game has even finished.
    I can't stop promotion this season or I would. I've already started dumping players, two gone tonight with more to follow, it's pointless building a team that is far to advanced in quality over the opposition on your server if this is how Nordeus treat you.
    The squad will now be cut to the bare minimum while I consider my teams future after this season.
    Would this be the equilivent of England losing at home against San Marino? Something that should never happen?