Page 95 of 200 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    Attachment 1344Attachment 1345

I would gladly take some advise for the season to come from experienced players, What would you keep for next season ( i am level 2) and what would you sale....I know it's early but I want to see if i am in the right track. I have my idea of what I wants to do but comparing with your thought will not hurt. Thank you.
    Another parameter, I have only 35 tokens and do not plan to buy more than $5/$10 for the next season
    Quite easy really, you got a strong squad at the low levels of the game, sell off the 2 4* players and buy 2 scouts that will be close to getting 7* at the beginning of next season.

IMO, Level 3 is the easiest Level in the whole game, lots of abandoned Level 1 teams where people have started the game and just thought I wont play this game and these teams over the next 2/3 seasons make it to Level 3 before the teams are deleted by the game.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-27-2013 at 12:24 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Well, with the server problems, the jersey contest fiasco, the flurry of player movement, and everything else going on, I fell behind things a bit.

Not sure where I left off. I think i updated on the cup - we lost 3-0 in the second leg. Champions league we finished the group stage with a 10-0 brutalising of cristian FC, and move on to the knockout stage, with a visit to Abkhazia fc in Sukhum, Georgia.

In league, last three matches have been 2-0 over the second place team Nut Fc, 2-0 over Pretalstar, and 2-1 over Kiel EV and have a solid 5 point advantage in the tables.

At this point I'm pretty confident in the double. had to scramble a bit as all my transfer moves left me 5 mil in the red with 5 unsigned players. Back up to $2m in the black, and substantially improved the team in midfield and got some decent advance middles. Still looking to find the right pieces there though, needing an MR/AMR. And for the first time, my defense is the weakest point, so will be looking to upgrade again there. Key pickup was 21yo reserve keeper Emanuele Spampani. Vargas went down with a 5 day injury in training and Spampani was thrust into starting before the ink was dry on his contract. It appears he may keep the job even after Vargas heals.

Interesting developments in tactics lately as it seems hard defending and counterattack is the new vogue and it's quite successful (changes to game engine??). We'll study how this affects our team and adjust accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Interesting developments in tactics lately as it seems hard defending and counterattack is the new vogue and it's quite successful (changes to game engine??). We'll study how this affects our team and adjust accordingly.
    Could this be solution to my low scores? It seems like attacking football doesn't seem to work at the moment, and I'm beating teams with 2's and 3's and NOT 6's and 7's at the moment, I always feel like I have enough quality to beat teams and beat teams well, but it doesn't seem to be the case at the moment, would be strange for me to play defensive minded since we are almost 10 quality above most teams in my level, but it doesn't harm to try it for a few games, I'm just thinking when though with the knockout stages of the champions league upon us. Probably do it in the league since were 7 points infront.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Your mileage may vary, but attacking and hard attacking with offensive formations have had poor results for me lately. When i switch to hard defense with counterattacking, suddenly I'm scoring goals.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Almost perfect season first half, I qualify for the first time in first 8 teams from CUP (after an epic game), maximum points in CL, just 1 unlucky draw in league (7 points more then 2nd, 8 more then 3rd).
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Almost perfect season first half, I qualify for the first time in first 8 teams from CUP (after an epic game), maximum points in CL, just 1 unlucky draw in league (7 points more then 2nd, 8 more then 3rd).
    Great!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    Great!
    Yes but it can turn (more then sure) pretty ugly, in CL is the hardest season by far, also in CUP was nice but till here, now I will play against an other Romanian like me, he's level 14 (I'm 9) but the main problem is he's active, level 2 in he's league.

Anyway this is a personal record and I'm happy that I qualify so far.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes but it can turn (more then sure) pretty ugly, in CL is the hardest season by far, also in CUP was nice but till here, now I will play against an other Romanian like me, he's level 14 (I'm 9) but the main problem is he's active, level 2 in he's league.

Anyway this is a personal record and I'm happy that I qualify so far.
    Against level higher teams is always a great result reach quarters. yes probably the active lv14 is too much for your team, but as we said:
    Amazing things don't often happen... but if it happens...

I play defensive with counter attack 90% of the time and my team is unbeaten in all competition this season, In fact we have only conceded 3 goals in league while scoring 59 ; conceded 2goals in CL group stage while scoring 19;and conceded 2goals while scoring 58 in cup (against all kinds of oppositions). I'm playing strong DMs with red arrow is one of the key.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Could this be solution to my low scores? It seems like attacking football doesn't seem to work at the moment, and I'm beating teams with 2's and 3's and NOT 6's and 7's at the moment, I always feel like I have enough quality to beat teams and beat teams well, but it doesn't seem to be the case at the moment, would be strange for me to play defensive minded since we are almost 10 quality above most teams in my level, but it doesn't harm to try it for a few games, I'm just thinking when though with the knockout stages of the champions league upon us. Probably do it in the league since were 7 points infront.

I have one question, how can i sell i player tru "negotiations" ? I'm level 13 and i don't have the option. Thanks
    My team MIDV !

Csaszar Alexandru aka păsăroi aka birdi

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight."