Page 103 of 200 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebchu View Post
    i didnt post from 1 day so here are the results !

League match day 13:
    Attachment 1372

CL 1/8:
    Attachment 1373

League match day 14:
    Attachment 1374

Current League table:
    Attachment 1375
    Very great result in league :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Not too bad of a result given the level/quality difference.
    I saw him 10 stars, he's 2nd or 1st atm in he's league so he's very active, I wanted to pay him to give me game, he's romanian like me(he didn't wanted).
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Csaszar .. wow. Score doesn't reflect the stats. Too bad.
    Carl, that's fun to watch isn't it?

Rangers had only a league match today against a tail end team. I missed the match and was surprised by the result. They must have played in the mud. I won 1-0, 62% possession, but only 11 shots (21 combined) in the whole game. I had 2 players with 8 rating, 2 with 6. opponent had 4 with 6 rating, all others were 7s.

Berezin was MOM, Kupalang scored the only goal at 79'. Vargas did get a clean sheet for his first game back (no saves and he was one of the 6 ratings). 10 points clear on the league tables now.

Beware of the wounded Lion.
    Ravers have now scored 16 goals conceding one since their exit from the cup.
    Predator FC became the pray in the NW of England tonight they could not escape the ravenous jaws of the injured beast.
    Tugay was first to rip a limb from beast on 17 minutes assisted by Fazackerley.

It took almost to HT before the pack got the scent and closed in for the kill, on 42 minutes Shearer was first to join the feast ripping off another limb on 43 minutes, Wilcox got in on the act snaring himself a bit of hind quarter on 48 minutes, Shearer was wild with the taste of blood and gourged more of the injured Predator on 74 minutes.

Cid who had been trying relentlessly to get himself a piece finally succeeded sneaking in on the blind side of Shearer assisted by the mythical dragon slayer Fazackerley, 5-0 with little left of the Predator, the last nerve had twitched the skeleton was bare all that remained was the head, a fine trophy for anyones wall and so it was to be MOM Shearer with a blistering strike claimed the prize with one final bite of the sleighed beast on 89 minutes.

Blackburn Ravers 6-0 Predator FC.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 01-28-2013 at 08:39 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Almost perfect day for City. Just one fly in the ointment. Artur Umbanga picked up a thigh strain in training. Two days out, but as it only happened late tonight, it'll only be 1 day after maintenance. Can live with that.

LGE: Sharsted fc (home). Won 8-0 (Best 4, Flanagan 3, Bayes). MOM: Seamus Flanagan.
    My 2 strikers had an in team battle for top honours. Flanagan with 3 goals and 2 assists, just beat Best (4goals 1 assist). Put me top on GD again, but still played a game more.

CUP: Magliara53 (away). Won 6-0 (Flanagan 2, Bayes, Gentile, Duran, King). MOM: Flanagan.
    With 5 second half goals, the scoreline was comfortable in the end and makes the 2nd Leg almost a formality. Took until the 40th minute to open the scoring, but after the break, the floodgates opened, against a team that had a GK playing as a MC.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Thinking about generating a team picture of my players to post on here, just to add a bit more realisism to my posts.
    LONDON CITY

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Thinking about generating a team picture of my players to post on here, just to add a bit more realisism to my posts.
    I thought about using FIFA 13's creation centre web app for creating images for some of my players, would add some imagination to the game but didnt bother posting any photos.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I thought about using FIFA 13's creation centre web app for creating images for some of my players, would add some imagination to the game but didnt bother posting any photos.
    At christmas, my neice was watching me play T11 and was also interested in reading the forums. It was her who suggested I borrow her "Sims 3" computer game, to create life-like images for player pics.
    LONDON CITY

Just received two young players from the academy.The better one looks like this:
    Season 36-junior.jpg
    My team quality right now is 69,4.

Marcin Skucha-Vrihedd United
    League Winner-6 times
    Champions League Winner-3 times
    Cup Winner-6 times
    Season 10,level 10.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I saw him 10 stars, he's 2nd or 1st atm in he's league so he's very active, I wanted to pay him to give me game, he's romanian like me(he didn't wanted).
    what do you mean by paying him to give the game? real money? jersey, club logo?