Page 145 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hmm I don't know if its an illegal formation if he plays like that with support of 2 dm? I really want to test that in one day.
    it is. You have to have 3 in the back row. If I win my league game today, I clinch, so I can then resume testing illegal formations tomorrow.

Common theme today. Several teams clinched and several have had to move match times. I had a home league game 15 minutes before my away CL game, so I moved the league game to later. First time i've ever changed a match time.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    1-0 upset away in the CL semi final today against the strongest team left in the competition, DMC Eslava of all people scoring the decisive goal a la Rooney. His colleague, Towns, was injured in the 5th minute in a 6-1 league win earlier today, and was again stretchered off after just 17 minutes of play. Rehab will begin tomorrow. There's a very good chance that the trophy will be ours if we can avoid defeat in the home leg; final will be child's play compared to my semi final with the two teams in the other semi final having one scout and two scouts in the team, and both fielding a 4* at MR for the sake of symmetry.

Attachment 1597
    Great Imagination form your opponent 'Manchester United'
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    FC ABessen 2-4 Julio Quatro League Round 21

League Champions!!!

I don't know why it was but this team was the only team that managed to cause us any real problems in the league this season, bit like a bogey team, They took the lead early on through Aykurt by picking up a loose ball on the edge of our area and hit it towards goal, Papaleo equalised after that "interesting move that went all the way", L.McNamara put us infront after a header from a Novotny Corner, ABessen did what they did early in the first half and that is score again, Lima from 25 meters, but a bit of frustration broke out from us when Mensah and Novotny both received yellow cards, we finally got the measure of our opponents late on, Rocky played it square to P.McNamara who struck it in off the bar and Zidane made sure of the win by chipping the goalkeeper, ABessen again could of got a result against us but we were in better form than in the first game between the 2 teams, That win brings us our 13th League title and our 4th consecutive League title, after only failing to win the league back in Level 9.

With 5 League games to go we are now 20 points infront of FENERBAHÇE after they lost 3-1 against KS Ziomale. There is however still something to play for in the league this season, Can we finish unbeaten?
    Nice results July, CL is your for sure :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    1-0 upset away in the CL semi final today against the strongest team left in the competition, DMC Eslava of all people scoring the decisive goal a la Rooney. His colleague, Towns, was injured in the 5th minute in a 6-1 league win earlier today, and was again stretchered off after just 17 minutes of play. Rehab will begin tomorrow. There's a very good chance that the trophy will be ours if we can avoid defeat in the home leg; final will be child's play compared to my semi final with the two teams in the other semi final having one scout and two scouts in the team, and both fielding a 4* at MR for the sake of symmetry.

Attachment 1597
    I saw result you should be happy for this 1-0 IMO is a great result away dosent metter how you take it, that guy have better team, very nice result Potemy :P
    Potemy likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Semi-final CL 1st leg at home: Damien FC 3-3 Red Bull Wien
    A very difficult start because my favorite dc received a red card (35min) after tackling and spitting the striker lol.
    My team lost 3-0 after one hour but my warriors weren't dead and they score 3 times during 20 minutes.
    The 2nd leg should be very hard to negociate.

League: Ismail FC 0-9 Damien FC
    A match against a team down in tlb.
    4 of my guys score 2 goals and a dl with one goal.
    Good operation because I am 1st tie but 1st with goals scored.

Sorry for my bad english but I am french^^.

Quote Originally Posted by dalaur View Post
    Semi-final CL 1st leg at home: Damien FC 3-3 Red Bull Wien
    A very difficult start because my favorite dc received a red card (35min) after tackling and spitting the striker lol.
    My team lost 3-0 after one hour but my warriors weren't dead and they score 3 times during 20 minutes.
    The 2nd leg should be very hard to negociate.

League: Ismail FC 0-9 Damien FC
    A match against a team down in tlb.
    4 of my guys score 2 goals and a dl with one goal.
    Good operation because I am 1st tie but 1st with goals scored.

Sorry for my bad english but I am french^^.
    Great comeback in CL :P

Ravers move a step closer to their 4th consecutive CL final after seeing off A ve A FC 4-0.
    The game started well with 71 % no idea why! Ravers took advantage after 13 minutes when DC Hanyecz playing a twin DCM role with Clayton found space through the middle taking on the defense he cooly slotted home, goalkeeper left scratching his head, two minutes later it was his ass as Cid ripped up the turf after breaking up an attack streaking down the flank to let rip, the GK didn't even see it.
    Shearer made it three with another solo effort defense on their arse's with only the keeper to beat he smashed it in off the bar.

The game seem to go into a lull for the second half possession stats jumping all over the place and finally settling on 61% nothing had changed at HT, FC manager was not present but a L4 manager joined just in time to see substitute Kissi tee up Clayton to make it 4-0. Strange just after he joined my possession jumped back up to 68%
    I'm sure the guy will have a nice scouting report to take home with him.
    My friends semi kicks off at 19.15 I can see only one result, AS Roma winning his away leg.
    By the way he is in the top group, so will have the home dressing room, the only one that Ravers have never won from. AS Roma have been busy the last 24 hours buying and selling players, raising cash; I expect another scout or two to appear before the CL final.

Couple of hours now to fly out to bottom club ----FC in Jerusalem for our next league match.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 02-04-2013 at 07:10 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Accyrover, after this result in CL, you can preper your team for the final :P

Season 36-12345.jpg

Damn, great comeback for him... 1 penalty and 1 free kick, 2-2 home is a very bad result for me :-s

Champions League semi-final, 1st leg - Perfect Tactics 4-0 Liverpool FC

A match against fierce rivals Liverpool FC was always going to have goals in it. From kick off we pressured and got rewarded with a goal, Suarez setting up Bogdany to give Perfect Tactics the lead. The game was no longer one way traffic as Liverpool FC had their fair share of chances but couldn't find the net but Yedek latched on to a long ball on the break and finished superbly for 2-0. Petersen had a chance to make it 3-0 before half time but the cross was headed out of play. Into the second half and it started the same way as the first half. Suarez grabbed a goal for 3-0 in the 51st minute and he made it 4-0, heading in from a Petersen corner. This may well be tie over now as we go into the 2nd leg keeping a clean sheet with a massive advantage.

Petersen could have had a hat trick today but their goalkeeper kept out each of his free kicks.

Goals: Bogdany (7'), Yedek (31'), Suarez (51', 66')

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<