Page 146 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Attachment 1599

Damn, great comeback for him... 1 penalty and 1 free kick, 2-2 home is a very bad result for me :-s
    Yay! I scored!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yay! I scored!
    Yes, you are the best midfielder.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Attachment 1599

Damn, great comeback for him... 1 penalty and 1 free kick, 2-2 home is a very bad result for me :-s
    Oh no! I gave away a penalty

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

PricopGeorgeCătălin , same game,I mean result...damn it...

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    PricopGeorgeCătălin , same game,I mean result...damn it...

Yes but I got 2 stupid goals from free kick and penalty...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Hey July, as we won the league today and we are close neighbours, how about a celebratory drink with both our teams after your CL match?

I'm sure Petersen will be delighted to meet up with the likes of Zidane and Papaleo, off the pitch of course

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Oh no! I gave away a penalty
    It's ok, you are not the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Hey July, as we won the league today and we are close neighbours, how about a celebratory drink with both our teams after your CL match?

I'm sure Petersen will be delighted to meet up with the likes of Zidane and Papaleo, off the pitch of course
    Yes, that should be great, Only thing is I still got over an hour before my Champions League Semi-Final 1st Leg.

kerem baba fc (84.2) vs Julio Quatro (94.5) Champions League Semi-Final Preview

kerem baba are the best remaining competitor left in the Competition that we have to play against in the champions league this season, They have 3 scout players in their starting XI with mostly 5* for the rest of their main playing squad, theres nothing brilliant on the bench though, 2* and 3* players, He only has 1 striker in the whole squad who is 5*87, but he is deadly, he has scored 40 goals this season, more than Papaleo, Mensah or Zidane has managed this season, It seems like they like to work the midfield balls to him, none of their other players have goalscoring records to write home about, their goalkeeper is 6*90, and they currently line up in a 3N-2W-3N-1-1 formation, which is a formation I believe that plays into the hands of a classic 4-4-2, Julio Quatro are without P.McNamara 7*98 for this game but that should not be a problem as Robbie Savage 7*95 will take his place in the starting line-up for Julio Quatro.

First Leg prediction: 1-3, Match Odds: kerem baba 8/1, Draw 3/1, Julio Quatro 2/7.

Rangers Report

League Match 20 at los blancos fc, Jakarta, Indonesia
    Rangers had a rather pedestrian performance against a league bottom feeder.
    The 3-0 victory widened the league lead by another point as the second tier teams continued to stumble over each other.

Champions League Semi-Final, away leg. Cf Real Madrid, Beius, Romania
    With a home league match scheduled just 15 minutes before our trip to Romania, we had to reschedule the league game for later in the afternoon. Rangers used a 3n-0-3n-3w-1 to counter 4-4-2. Defensive set for the outer two MCs and attacking set for Kupalang in the middle. Defensive/counterattacking, mixed passing and normal tackling.

Despite a clear possession advantage, with essentially 5 players around midfield vs their 2, shots were hard to find, and their strong defense frustrated our attack. A swift counterattack by the Romanians created some tense moments, but our defense held. the speeed of their attack made me nervous, so we switched to hard defending.

Scoreless at halftime, with our defenders tiring, DC/DR Macias went in for MC Christie and we shifted Prasetya up to DMC, slid Dullah over to midfield and sent Kupalang forward alongside Seo. it quickly became obvious we'd be at a possession disadvantage though, so we moved the flankers back to MR & ML, and brought Kupalang back to midfield so we had a 3-1-4-1-1 formation. We also sent some fresh legs in on defense, with Safari replacing Glavas.

With time running out, we were beginning to fancy just getting out of there with a draw, but tried one last tactical change up - we switched to hard tackling, full-pitch, hard attacking through the middle. Finally in the 83rd minute after Kupalang's rocket shot was tipped away for a corner, he made a beautiful cross which Thanh Long headed into the top corner. Followed only seconds later by another perfect Kupalang cross which Seo just barely squeezed in and we were up 2-0.

We're very relieved to come away with the win and those very important away goals. No time to celebrate though as we have to rocket back to the States to meet the Maltese Newton heat in a league game, which, if we win, would clinch the title.

League Match 21, at Home in Ranger Park vs Newton Heat (Marsaskala, Malta)
    We may have cut things a little short as I still didn't have much time to prepare, and probably took this game for granted. After swapping out our starting lineup and applying a couple boosters to a couple key players, we took some time to tidy up a bit. We decided to keep the better training of our recently acquired pair of strikers (although both had trained up to 34) and transfer listed Ratkovic. We expect to even make a nice 300k profit on him. Then off to watch my brother's CL semi-final, which he easily won 4-0. we forgot to even look at our opponent.

The Maltese came out with a 3-1-2-3-1 hard attacking formation and hard tackling, earning themselves two yellows in the first 23 minutes. The scond gave us a free kick in good position, which Berezin crossed to marzuki, who headed it into the net for a 1-0 lead. Five minutes later, however, Newton evened it up off a corner. Safari picked up a yellow giving away a dangerous free kick and RAzzopardi ( I need to get him on my team!) put them ahead 2-0.

Slightly dazed by this turn of events, we subbed out the two wingers, sending in another defender (Thanh Long) and another midfielder (Dullah). The two team leaders quickly got the Rangers motivated, and Kupalang powered in two goals before halftime to give us a 3-2 lead.

Newton Heat made a flurry of substitutions, but to no avail, as we held on throughout the second half, with Berezin adding a final exclamation point in the 89th minute to give us the 4-2 victory and clinch our second league title. Kupalang has 16 goals and 18 assists on the season, leading both categories by a comfortable margin.

We'll put the league on cruise control and focus on the Champions League. A berth in the final seems assured, with that looming match against a very strong Thai team.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~