Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Good job Adel, epic win in League :P
    My win is with too bad score :P

2/1 only hahaha but I won :P

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    My win is with too bad score :P

2/1 only hahaha but I won :P
    I win like you sometime ago (but not on my acc) first round 2-1 and in second road 1-0 for him, then 1-1 and it ended 4-1 for him )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Boring day, just 1 game, maybe I will look for a friendly game.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg away vs Level 16 erster FC Puma today (leading 3-2 from the first leg)...

And this happens...

8*103 striker injured... Damn 15 medics gone.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg away vs Level 16 erster FC Puma today (leading 3-2 from the first leg)...

And this happens...

be careful not to go in attack so much ... increase the MCs

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    be careful not to go in attack so much ... increase the MCs
    I want to win, Its as simple as that. K.O. 3 hours
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

And this happens...

I know the feeling

League is lost after today's home loss. I'm fuming right now. We lost against better team but I need to tactically revise my team, I can't go on like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DonPhoenix View Post
    League is lost after today's home loss. I'm fuming right now. We lost against better team but I need to tactically revise my team, I can't go on like this.
    I win league last season with a handicap of 12 points like Adel told me, don't give up till last game.

Chronicles from the The Eagles...

As the saying goes..."at the home stretch is when you separate the boys from the men, when experience dictate over form and we rely on the battle test veteran to take us home".

CL Semi 1st league: This was an evenly balanced matched against FC Moffatt of Poland. We managed to dominate posession at home but could not break the dead lock in 90mins. Match ended 0-0. The boys are flying to Poland in 24hrs for the 2nd leg. To be honest, it could go either way.

Cup Semi finals : Katakor FC by never stood any chance in this tie. They received a 5-0 drubbing in the 1st leg. The 2nd legs at home was much closer as we fielded mostly 2strings players and won the tie 2-1. A culmulative win of 7-1. Now we are through to the finals of the cup for the second season running. The boys are fired up.

League: 2nd place team Paradise FC traveled to 3rd place (Stivan) about 30mins ago. As expected, Stivan won the tie 2-0 to level on points with Paradise FC on 53points- albeit Paradise have the better goal difference. We are 7points clear without kicking a ball. A win for us in a few hours will give us almost an unassailable 10points lead with 4games to go.

The plan restructuring of the playing staff of the Eagles is now in full swing. We received a 15token offer for our 1st team Keeper (offer accepted). In thesame vein, a DC with defensive wall ablity and our 2nd ST have been placed on the transfer market (both rated 38). Bidding war will start in 1hr..lol

We plan to place our 18yr AML/ML rated 36 (he was bought earlier in the season rated 29) on the transfer market in another 24hrs - this should generated a lot of bidding interest.

The plan is to reduce the squad size from 14players by season end.

We could do the trebble this season...