Page 152 of 200 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

The pilgrim is over jetting our way back to Manny.
    All bonuses in the bag with a 0-5 win, banana skin avoided with our new formation playing what appeared to be the difference in the first 30 minutes, the desert boys attacked hard with counter after counter but Ravers defense was just soaking it up like a babe on the beaches San Tropez.
    Ravers broke the deadlock on (36) with a cracking drive by Wilcox, Tugay not to be out done ripped one from 30 yds out to make it 0-2 Ravers by now had switched to defensive forcing counters galore as the sand boys got swallowed up inside maze of Ravers defenders.

The second half began just as the first had finished when Sherwood; one of three Ravers play makers slotted one through the centre for Tugay to hit a screamer into the top corner.
    Kissi then teed up Sherwood from close in to make it 0-4, the fifth can only be described as a 'mirage of the third goal, sherwood and Tugay combo.
    Ravers will sleep well tonight on the flight and home after a quick Cardio session in the dunes, 11 points clear with five to play, with the league still showing P21 D0 L0.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

FCP
    With a smooth 8 - 0 win today we took a step forward of winning the league.
    My competition (who has a better team than me, 38.4 to my 32.2) took a second loss of points in 3 days with a draw.
    Before his loss & draw in the last 3 days we were tied with points. I lost to him once and he to me once.
    But now I am 5 points in front and his big lead in goals has disapeared.

Season 36-t11.1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by FCP View Post
    My competition (who has a better team than me, 38.4 to my 32.2) took a second loss of points in 3 days with a draw.
    Before his loss & draw in the last 3 days we were tied with points. I lost to him once and he to me once.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t11.1.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	1621
    Looks like now you can't really lose it, lol @ Rank 14 team in the league.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FCP View Post

Name:	t11.1.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	1621
    Oh just few games remain, STAY CALM AND WIN "LA LIGA" yes what is with last place "PENISLAND" )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Lost first time in Championsleague this season, headshot in 88th Minute at home.

We're still upset, how this could happen to us. Chairman said, this makes it really hard to egalize away and hit the road to the final. After conceeding the 1:1 we got to offensive and built wholes in our own half which invited the opponent to kick our ass.

Season 36-cl_s2_semi_l1_hl.jpg

Ballpossesion doesn't score goals. We missed to be efficient enough.

Season 36-cl_s2_semi_l1_stats.jpg

It seems our squad handled it like a homerun this season and played not as epected.

Season 36-cl_s2_semi_l1_form.jpg

Trainers voice: For sure, at home we started in an offensive way and a good counter formation to beat them. We hoped to get it clear in first half. For L2 Match away we will not start in this way.

Season 36-cl_s2_semi_l1_setup.jpg

Currently we're thinking about to handle it in a 4-1-4-1 Formation in L2. Thanks in advance for your advices.

Quote Originally Posted by Mar Wie View Post
    Lost first time in Championsleague this season, headshot in 88th Minute at home.

We're still upset, how this could happen to us. Chairman said, this makes it really hard to egalize away and hit the road to the final. After conceeding the 1:1 we got to offensive and built wholes in our own half which invited the opponent to kick our ass.

Name:	CL_S2_Semi_L1_HL.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	1623

Name:	CL_S2_Semi_L1_Stats.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	1624

It seems our squad handled it like a homerun this season and played not as epected.

Name:	CL_S2_Semi_L1_Form.JPG 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	1625

Trainers voice: For sure, at home we started in an offensive way and a good counter formation to beat them. We hoped to get it clear in first half. For L2 Match away we will not start in this way.

Name:	CL_S2_Semi_L1_Setup.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	1626

Currently we're thinking about to handle it in a 4-1-4-1 Formation in L2. Thanks in advance for your advices.
    4-1-4-1 and add red arrows to your ML and MR..You need to go for this so attacking mentality and at HT if it's a draw or if you're losing, add red arrows to full backs as well. Good luck

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Banned
    Yesterday it was great day with two wins in league and CL ... the CL match was against a very very strong team and won 1/0 at home ... and today I'm waiting too much hard game in CUP away against a very strong opponent which i draw in home with him 2/2 ... he is one level higher but all his players better than me .

I have only 4 players near his squad but only one player that can make the difference in attack and I hope I can win even with 1/0 away and qualify to the final for the first time finally.

In league today I have an easy match or it suppose to be easy match and in any circumstances inshaa allah I'll win at maintain the 14 point difference between me and the 2nd in the league .

Any way I think the league is done and I won it almost ... but the is hope for winning the CL is too much interest ... and if i could win the 2nd place in cup it will be the best season for me till now in this game and I'm not so far from doing this.
    Mar Wie likes this.

Damn, so unfair .. I hope you will win away, is bad that he scored 2 goals away... you need to score at least 2 times too..
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    Yesterday it was great day with two wins in league and CL ... the CL match was against a very very strong team and won 1/0 at home ... and today I'm waiting too much hard game in CUP away against a very strong opponent which i draw in home with him 2/2 ... he is one level higher but all his players better than me .

I have only 4 players near his squad but only one player that can make the difference in attack and I hope I can win even with 1/0 away and qualify to the final for the first time finally.

In league today I have an easy match or it suppose to be easy match and in any circumstances inshaa allah I'll win at maintain the 14 point difference between me and the 2nd in the league .

Any way I think the league is done and I won it almost ... but the is hope for winning the CL is too much interest ... and if i could win the 2nd place in cup it will be the best season for me till now in this game and I'm not so far from doing this.
    Good job Adel, epic win in League :P

Banned

you can do it away even if you played with your current formation ... because your main squad is too much better than him ... but my advice to you play with 4 on back your formation with be so strong than this and he can't score again against you.