Page 154 of 200 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

  1. #1531
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    erster FC Puma 1-1 Julio Quatro Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg

    Julio Quatro through to the final but had to hold their nerve.

    Julio Quatro win 4-3 on aggregate, This was a close encounter not for the fainthearted fans of both sides, erster FC Puma started out the looking for the goal that could win them the tie on away goals, 3 early chances were missed, then Del Giorno put a free kick over the bar, Zidane tried to make magic work like he did in the corresponding tie 4 weeks ago, but a strong home defence was able to deal with that, Papaleo had a shot blocked before erster FC Puma took the lead from Del Giorno after Murphy was unable to make the save despite getting a touch onto, Just before half-time hero turned into Villan for the home side, after Del Giorno fouled Zidane just outside the area for Kevin Mensah to get us back front in the tie from a wonderful free-kick, the home side had lead by the away goal rule before then. As soon as the second half begun, erster FC puma brought on a few subs and changed formation to a wierd looking 4-5-1 you probably wouldn't believe it, he took 1 of his strikers off after starting 4-4-2, you would think he would need to attack not defend, In the early exchanges of the second half defenders were dealing with tackles and headers well for both sides, L.McNamara was able to run into space but the cross was cut out by the home team GK, erster FC Puma had a free-kick and Vasko cut it out, Papaleo then played Zidane on and he put it wide... which could of virtually won us the tie at that point and cancelled out the away goals, the home sides best chances came after 70 minutes with Arnberger's shot went over for a goal kick and Gersch's shot was blocked by Julio Quatro substitute Robbie Savage, Lineker was next trying to create opportunity for the home side but was cut out by Vasko who I thought was superb throughout the 90, Late on the last 2 chances fell to us thankfully, Papaleo's run cut out by Arnberger and Zidane's late run was tackled by Dedeoglu and we watched the clock to tick to 90 minutes and the referee blew for full-time and send us to the cup final on Thursday.

    I thought Vasko deserved MOTM, but the strange system awarded it to Papaleo for some unknown reason, Papale barely had a modest game without scoring, but did create about half of our chances, The home side had about twice as many shots as us on goal as well as twice as many on target, we edged possession 54-46, but importantly through Mensah's free-kick which was enough to draw the game and win the tie on aggregate, we did let a 3-0 lead slip before Mensah scored.

    The Treble is well within our sights after this game and also we have yet to lose a game in ANY competition this season, Perhaps another moment of club history?
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-05-2013 at 02:00 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  2. #1532
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    League, round 22 - Perfect Tactics 4-0 Huseyin FC

    This was a dead rubber match as the league is already won so I used the chance to play a few 2nd team players.

    Petersen got us off with an early start, this trademark long range strike finding the back of the net. The rest of the half was very quiet and our shots were blocked numerous time by an alert defence. The second half continued the same way, long shots were blocked and our striker Ekholm was isolated in attack. But Petersen saw the goalkeeper off his line and rifled the shot into the top corner for 2-0. Petersen got his hat trick and the match ball when Zunic gave away a silly free kick, Petersen curling the free kick around the wall and into the goal. Late in the game, Baba was late with a challenge and got his second yellow card of the game. Petersen crossing for Ghidia to head home from the resulting free kick.

    Goals: Petersen (4', 48', 75'), Ghidia (87')


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  3. #1533
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Julio Quatro 4-1 maxmoo League Round 22

    Julio Quatro completed a business as usual win over maxmoo in decent style, we dominated the first half and hardly gave them a look in the game what so ever, Kevin Mensah Opened the scoring with a free-kick in the 19th minute before L.McNamara strike made it 2-0 on 32 minutes, Mensah completed a Fine Zidane move to get his brace, Benitez pulled one back for maxmoo, before Papaleo combined with Zidane to make it 4-1 at the end, Justino was allowed to play the full 90 minutes before being sold for $71.6m and 3T on negotiations, he was probably going to be sold at the beginning of next season to make way for possibly the Universal Player next season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  4. #1534
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    erster FC Puma 1-1 Julio Quatro Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg

    Julio Quatro through to the final but had to hold their nerve.

    Julio Quatro win 4-3 on aggregate, This was a close encounter not for the fainthearted fans of both sides, erster FC Puma started out the looking for the goal that could win them the tie on away goals, 3 early chances were missed, then Del Giorno put a free kick over the bar, Zidane tried to make magic work like he did in the corresponding tie 4 weeks ago, but a strong home defence was able to deal with that, Papaleo had a shot blocked before erster FC Puma took the lead from Del Giorno after Murphy was unable to make the save despite getting a touch onto, Just before half-time hero turned into Villan for the home side, after Del Giorno fouled Zidane just outside the area for Kevin Mensah to get us back front in the tie from a wonderful free-kick, the home side had lead by the away goal rule before then. As soon as the second half begun, erster FC puma brought on a few subs and changed formation to a wierd looking 4-5-1 you probably wouldn't believe it, he took 1 of his strikers off after starting 4-4-2, you would think he would need to attack not defend, In the early exchanges of the second half defenders were dealing with tackles and headers well for both sides, L.McNamara was able to run into space but the cross was cut out by the home team GK, erster FC Puma had a free-kick and Vasko cut it out, Papaleo then played Zidane on and he put it wide... which could of virtually won us the tie at that point and cancelled out the away goals, the home sides best chances came after 70 minutes with Arnberger's shot went over for a goal kick and Gersch's shot was blocked by Julio Quatro substitute Robbie Savage, Lineker was next trying to create opportunity for the home side but was cut out by Vasko who I thought was superb throughout the 90, Late on the last 2 chances fell to us thankfully, Papaleo's run cut out by Arnberger and Zidane's late run was tackled by Dedeoglu and we watched the clock to tick to 90 minutes and the referee blew for full-time and send us to the cup final on Thursday.

    I thought Vasko deserved MOTM, but the strange system awarded it to Papaleo for some unknown reason, Papale barely had a modest game without scoring, but did create about half of our chances, The home side had about twice as many shots as us on goal as well as twice as many on target, we edged possession 54-46, but importantly through Mensah's free-kick which was enough to draw the game and win the tie on aggregate, we did let a 3-0 lead slip before Mensah scored.

    The Treble is well within our sights after this game and also we have yet to lose a game in ANY competition this season, Perhaps another moment of club history?
    That was close Anyway it will become easier from next season.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  5. #1535
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 22 - Perfect Tactics 4-0 Huseyin FC

    This was a dead rubber match as the league is already won so I used the chance to play a few 2nd team players.

    Petersen got us off with an early start, this trademark long range strike finding the back of the net. The rest of the half was very quiet and our shots were blocked numerous time by an alert defence. The second half continued the same way, long shots were blocked and our striker Ekholm was isolated in attack. But Petersen saw the goalkeeper off his line and rifled the shot into the top corner for 2-0. Petersen got his hat trick and the match ball when Zunic gave away a silly free kick, Petersen curling the free kick around the wall and into the goal. Late in the game, Baba was late with a challenge and got his second yellow card of the game. Petersen crossing for Ghidia to head home from the resulting free kick.

    Goals: Petersen (4', 48', 75'), Ghidia (87')
    Why everyone win with 4-0...
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  6. #1536
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    League game in 50 minutes
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  7. #1537
    Famous Accyrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,553
    Ravers travelled to Argentina, this was like going back in time to the 60/70's when Argentine football was renowned for it's no surrender tackles, this is exactly what Rainbow FC's orders were 'cripple them' no doubt a decision that was taken as they will spend another season in L5 and the drubbing Ravers give them earlier in the season in Lancashire.

    Nine minutes had been played when DC Parsson brought down Kiss the resulting free kick was put away by Douglas, with their hard tackling; Douglas being a free kick SA he was singled out for some extra special attention and so on 13 minutes Gibson one of three Rainbow FC's did the damage breaking Douglas's foot, when through on goal inside the box, Diaz converted the penalty, small reward for seeing Ravers top scorer in the league leaving on a stretcher.

    The game was marred throughout Rainbow trying their up most to put Ravers off their own game plan, it was not working, and Ravers were not going to allow these cowboys reel them in and down to their level.
    Gonzalaz cam up with a fine repost on (18) with a fine solo run skipping past the onslaught of swinging boots to score his third in as many games, this young 18 yo is now showing that the record fee was money well spent.
    Rainbow's third DC Brzyski, quickly followed the other two into the referees book on when chopping down Kissi as he bared down on goal, no consultation was needed it was a clear penalty, Diaz again converting on (31).
    Ravers were glad to see HT at this point, it's no understatement to say they were battered and bruised.
    Big Steve just told them, "stay cool, don't bite and jump every time one of the f***ers comes near you" Team captain asked why did you not bring on Jase for Dougy? are you serious two games tomorrow the CL semi and your doing fine with ten men, no point risking another player, let them have their taste of blood, we'll savour the victory.

    Nothing changed from the Argentine players as the second half begun tackle after tackle went unpunished by the ref.
    On 50 minutes Ravers DC Hanycez had had enough and gave one of their thee strikers what for! from the free kick O'Brian scored, three minutes later Coates was in the refs little black book for a stiff tackle on Gonzalaz.
    Hanycez rubbed salt in the wounds when playing on the counter Kissi found him free on the edge of the box slotting the ball home into the top corner.
    Ravers sixth of the afternoon came from Cid with a sublime pass from Gonzalaz found him on the edge of the box and like Hanycez he made no mistake as he powered the drive in off the bar, 83 minutes gone and the final whistle could not come soon enough.

    Fianal score 1-6 and a broken foot in a pear tree.
    Early examination from the medical staff estimate a six day lay off which will see the end of Douglas's season or 15 treatment packs.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

    Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

    Level 4 CL runner up.

    Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

    P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

  8. #1538
    Famous Potemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,731
    Well, this is despicable. I've leapfrogged Bledar FC into first place with my result today. Guess who the league leaders, Bledar FC, are playing today? Themselves, boca juniors. And look what secret formation the manager of boca juniors has come up with to defeat himself so that I can stay in first place.

    Season 36-fixtures.jpg

    Season 36-matchfixing.jpg
    God Bless!

    Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens


    League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13


    Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15


    Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

  9. #1539
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Well, this is despicable. I've leapfrogged Bledar FC into first place with my result today. Guess who the league leaders, Bledar FC, are playing today? Themselves, boca juniors. And look what secret formation the manager of boca juniors has come up with to defeat himself so that I can stay in first place.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fixtures.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	1647

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	matchfixing.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	1648
    Did you report them to FB?

    Would be funny if its a draw lol


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  10. #1540
    Famous Potemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,731
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Did you report them to FB?

    Would be funny if its a draw lol
    How do I do that? Currently 1-0 to Bledar.
    God Bless!

    Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens


    League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13


    Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15


    Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup