Page 160 of 200 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Banned
    Yesterday, Some one need to buy my 20 Y/O MC with 79 rating 5* by 5 Tokens and $47.8 M and his market value is $38.2 M .

I had have 3 MCs one of them suspended for one match in CUP and I wanted to accept selling the MC but I wanted him in my squad for one more match and I made him play the 2nd leg from CUP and after that I sold him with great deal.

I think the guy who bought that MC is so stupid to do this while there was only 4 days until the next season start ... I'm so pleased to make this deal .

2nd what's your opinion in this deal?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You can take some inspiration from your 1st leg knowing going into the game you can beat them!
    I will see how he will play and according to his tactics and the match circumstances during the game and I will change and counter him in tactics or even formation but during the match

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    Yesterday, Some one need to buy my 20 Y/O MC with 79 rating 5* by 5 Tokens and $47.8 M and his market value is $38.2 M .

I had have 3 MCs one of them suspended for one match in CUP and I wanted to accept selling the MC but I wanted him in my squad for one more match and I made him play the 2nd leg from CUP and after that I sold him with great deal.

I think the guy who bought that MC is so stupid to do this while there was only 4 days until the next season start ... I'm so pleased to make this deal .

2nd what's your opinion in this deal?
    I Think you did the right thing accepting the 5T, with the player losing a star, I took a similar deal for a player in similar circumstances as you.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    thorugh to the cup final as i am every bloody season.....League has been as I expected bloody tough but team rating is now 111.0 and i have $1.99 billion in the bank things for next season are looking good

Quote Originally Posted by paulbonnick0504 View Post
    thorugh to the cup final as i am every bloody season.....League has been as I expected bloody tough but team rating is now 111.0 and i have $1.99 billion in the bank things for next season are looking good
    Your reaching the game max of 2^31 -1 (2,147,483,647) so get some of it spent lol. I got 500 million.

Rookie
    there is a limit ?????

Quote Originally Posted by paulbonnick0504 View Post
    there is a limit ?????
    Yes it's $2,147,483,647 because of 32 bit overflow.

BELLA BELINDA 1-3 Julio Quatro League Round 23

A bit of a boring one this game, Zidane missed an early chance as usual, before both my wingbacks Holvoet combining with R.McNamara to get us our 1st goal of the game, Novotny's corner in the 24th minute found Rocky's head to head home for 2-0, Papaleo played a cross into the penalty area which one of their players handled the ball to give us a penalty, which Papaleo sent the keeper the wrong way, we withdrew 2 key players from the game Novotny and Zidane were substituted for tonights CL Semi-Final second leg, nothing went for us in the second half, but probably weren't even that bothered since the job was done, Mensah committed a silly area that gave the home side a free-kick and Shane Roche scored from it and it was just a consolation for the home team, Quero should of made it 4-1 shortly afterwards but put it over the bar, with our visit to Italy over with we are on the way back home to Islington Park for our 2nd leg against kerem baba which we lead 2-1 from the first leg.

Dalby United have claimed glory in this seasons league. With their recent 4-0 win at home against fc. barcelona, they now sit 13 points in front of second securing them first place.
    "It was great to come through in the end, despite that slump mid-season from the team. I'm really proud of the boys, this is what we've been working for all season." - Mark Owen (Captain, CB)

The Game
    Elipold Simaga opened the scoring with a well placed volley in the 16th minute, after missing a similar chance just moments earlier. In the 26' Nathan Ogunkoyo played a lovely pass to Tom Cahill to plant it in the back of the net from range. After half-time fc. barcelona gave it there all, but United's defense held strong. It wasn't until the 76' when substitute Kilment Graham scored after running onto a through ball by Tom Cahill. The teams 4th goal came just moments before full-time when Mark Owen climbed above the defence to head home a corner. A good win, but many chances were missed by both teams.
    Last edited by llamaz; 02-06-2013 at 11:24 AM.
    Benlee4u likes this.

Game time change again for me today, been thinking about since yesterday.
    19.28 league, 19.43 C/L.
    No Rekyjavic flight available from Manchester until 22.00, KO now 00.05 tomorrow.
    Saving around 14 rest packs and a couple of players back from injury, so the more time between the games the better.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91