Page 165 of 200 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    What about his formation?
    Because I made 3-3 at home with this initial formation (after lost 3-0 after 60min) and for this 2nd leg,he changes his formation to a very defensive formation (DL-DC-DR-DML-DMC-DMR) so I have tried my second formation

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I will watch Brasil - England I think )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

After 2-2 home, I qualify for in the CL final (5-0 away) but the best team qualify too after he lost 2-1 home, he beated that guy away with 3-2 what the....

I will play against full scouter, I don't know what are my chances but I need to go on, what can I do
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

CL Semi Final 2nd Leg A ve V FC 1-3 Blackburn Ravers.

A chilling experience to say the least, the game was played in -22 degrees with no under soil heating pretty poor for a L5 team in all honesty.
    Crampons where worn by all players, it was agreed before the game that all fouls would be either head butts or elbows to the face.

Ravers broke the deadlock on (35) minutes after some nice slalom work down the right by Chomphin, approaching the area he let off a thundering drive which went in off the bar; showering the Icelandic goal keeper in shattered lumps of ice, medics had to treat the cuts to his head & shoulders.

15 minutes into the second half a A ve V levelled the score with a fine shot from Gutierrez

The home side were being continually warned by the referee for continued tackles with their feet, enough was enough and on (66) minutes Douglas converted from a free kick, after making a miraculous recover from a broken foot in the last away game in Argentina.

Ravers bench were screaming at the ref to allow a substitution but he was having none of it.

Douglas struck again when Kissi set him on the edge of the box to make it 1-3 on 77minutes.

Finally Jones the reserve GK for Ravers was allowed on and Mangan was stretchered off, stiff as board and unable to move.
    Ravers have been told the a hole has been cut in the ice at the nearby lake for cooling down. The reply from the players when I entered the dressing room and told them the news was, you can go F**k yourself with a red hot poker. Ouchh!

The final is set. FB friends AS ROMA v BLACKBURN RAVERS.
    COYB's.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 02-06-2013 at 08:31 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

@Accyrover good day for you also you scored in League for me, today.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Hey Pricop, Romania are playing Australia tonight Will you be watching? There are a few Australian users here too so you can fight after
    1-1 so far Australia scored from penalty...

How I did it-the story of CL semi-finals.
    Starring:
    Savelli G.G.,Italy(team quality 73,1)
    Vrihedd United,Poland(team quality 70,6)

Part 1.Italy
    I knew I must do something to surprise my rival and get a good result here.
    Team orders:
    Attachment 1709
    Starting formations:
    Attachment 1710
    Stats:
    Attachment 1711
    The score:
    Attachment 1712

Part 2.Poland
    The team orders were exactly the same.The match was much easier than I've expected.
    Starting formations:
    Attachment 1714
    Stats:
    Attachment 1715
    The score:
    Attachment 1716

Marcin Skucha-Vrihedd United
    League Winner-6 times
    Champions League Winner-3 times
    Cup Winner-6 times
    Season 10,level 10.

Outstanding come back by the Massie Lodge lads this morning defeating 3rd placed team 3-0. We now leap frog them & take 3rd position, 6pts off the lead but only 2pts from second. We now only need 2 wins from our final 3 games to gain a CL spot for next season.

Cup Final @ 4am in the morning, another early rise for the manager.

Am watching Romania v Australia live down here in Oz. C'MON AUSSIES 1-1, you can do it.
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Here is the identity of our Champions League final opponent should we qualify from our Semi-Finl second leg in half an hour:

We lead kerem baba 2-1 from the first leg going into the showdown at Islington Park.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Here is the identity of our Champions League final opponent should we qualify from our Semi-Finl second leg in half an hour:

We lead kerem baba 2-1 from the first leg going into the showdown at Islington Park.
    Seems legit )