Page 170 of 200 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I will win the Champions League Final this season no bother at all, I am too strong vs Opponent and even the Cup Final I'm favourites to win although I'm playing a good strong side.

Champions League Final: 95.0 vs 83.1 (You could probably beat this team Adel)
    Cup Final 95.0 vs 90.9
    Easy matches for the legend and two trophies on your hands ... good luck and I hope to win CL trophy because also I have an appointment with another scouter team but not like the previous one ... and I hope I find no difficulty in winning against him.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post
    2-2 in Romania, its a very loose game of footbal, plenty of space for both sides.

England need to select 11 players with hearts the size of Jamie Carraghers, not that I am biased at all
    Nice game yesterday night...

1-o for Romania

1-1

2-1 for Australia

2-2

3-2 for Romania
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Its here!!! It's cup final day!!!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Good luck m8 ... I hope you can bring the CUP by the easy way

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Rangers Report

League Match 22 at USS Sermaize, Porto, France

With the league title secured, we've focused entirely on Champions League. We went deep to our bench, trying to keep as many of our key players rested as possible. 3-1-4-1-1 easy tackling, normal, normal, normal, mixed passing against 4-5-1. Sermaize is fighting to avoid relegation and played a hard tackling, aggressive game, drawing 4 yellows for the match. Kupalang suffered a minor injury. The match ended in a nil-nil draw and we took most of the day off to rest and prepare for the second leg of the CL semi final. Vargas was MOM with two saves. MC Christie was carded.

League Match 23, Ranger Park, vs Nut FC, Bangkok, Portugal

Nut FC is an affiliate club (friends) and one of three teams fighting for second place. Again, we used easy tactics, and opened testing the legality of a formation (3-5-1-0-1, illegal). Nut FC came out with a hard attacking 5-3-1 and struck fast, DR(!) Ryan slammed a goal home two minutes into the match on the free kick after MC Christie was carded (he seems to have missed the memo about easy tackling). We switched back to a conventional formation, but maintained an easy pace. Our young striker Sasa Lucik, getting his first playing time as a Ranger, put the finish on a sweet layoff from Kupalang to equalise it at 36'. the second half played out quietly and we relaxed a bit as the match wound down, but Nut desperately wanted a win and came on strong to score the go ahead goal in the final seconds and take a 2-1 victory and three needed points, pulling them withn 5 of second place.
    Attachment 1722

Champions League Semi-Final, 2nd Leg, Ranger Park, vs CF Real Madrid, Beius, Romania
    Having won 2-0 in Beius in the first leg, we felt confident in advancing. Nevertheless, we were determined to take control of this match. With our best players, well-rested and in high morale, on the pitch, we played a 3-5-2V, defensive/counter, mixed passing, normal tackling against a conventional 4-4-2. The first half was .. a disappointment.
    Attachment 1723
    Complete domination yielded nothing! Maybe the boys were just too amped up, sending those shots into the upper deck instead of anywhere near the goal. Feeling frustrated, we slid SEO over to AMC and replaced MC Aceituno with AMR George and went to an attacking mentality. It apparently paid off, pulling some defensive bodies off Edri and Berizin who, in a beautiful piece of teamwork, sliced and diced through the defense and with 2 against 1 Edri calmly laid it off to Berezin for the wide open shot as the helpless keeper, with nothing but bad choices, went left to stop Edri. That was the only score of the game.

We're excited about advancing to our first Champions League Final. But we're very worried about the lack of goals. We will, indeed, be facing the Thai team, who have grown stronger and stronger over the season, and actually outrate us now on average.
    Attachment 1726

We may have a slight advantage with our starters, but it's still quite evenly matched:
    Attachment 1725Attachment 1724

This is going to be nerve-racking. A week ago I was confident in the win, but now it seems a toss-up. Heck, I don't even know the format of the final .. is it 1 game? I assume? Who get's home advantage?

With defensive/counter slumping, I don't know what tactics to use. He plays a variety of formations, always with 4 defenders, and usually with 3 MCs and 2 strikers, with an AM in varying positions depending on the opponent. I'll be sweating this one.
    Good luck for the final!

I'm gonna watch CUP at TV
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I'm gonna watch CUP at TV
    I had got you a VIP ticket

I had got you a VIP ticket
    I'm invited for more teams, also I got my scouter with me, maybe we will make some transfers

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I'm invited for more teams, also I got my scouter with me, maybe we will make some transfers
    None of the players involved will want to play in Level 10 next season.
    Adel Gamal likes this.

None of the players involved will want to play in Level 10 next season.
    There are few 18 y old from academy who maybe want