Page 171 of 200 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1995
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Season 36

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    There are few 18 y old from academy who maybe want
    Nah... they would want to play in Level 12.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I am going to win my league six points clear with two games to go and a superior goal difference, but I went out of the champions league due to the bug the other week when nobody could log in as I had suspended and injured players that i could not replace due to not being able to log in which really p***sed me off as I was by far the strongest team in the tournament.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nephilim81 View Post
    I am going to win my league six points clear with two games to go and a superior goal difference, but I went out of the champions league due to the bug the other week when nobody could log in as I had suspended and injured players that i could not replace due to not being able to log in which really p***sed me off as I was by far the strongest team in the tournament.
    Good job but is bad that you are out from cl :-s
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Nothing special for me today, just an easy game in league.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

this time i hate t11 coz my 2 games .league and after that ucl final separate only 10 minute ouchhh!!
    Devils fc
    Level 14 season 15
    [glory glory devils fc]

last season perfomance lvl 13
    league : 2nd winner
    Champions cup : quarter final
    Cup : quarter final

update as at 26 aug 2013
    current league : -
    current Champions cup : -
    current Cup : pre- home won 3-1

Hall of Fame
    League winner : won 10 times + 3 times 2nd place + 1 times 4th place
    champions cup winner : won 5 times + 2 times 2nd place
    Cup winner : won 4 times + 1 times 2nd place + 2 times 3rd place

Hello guys, new here, in my first season, started the game because of a friend, I didnt play it at first, maybe after 4/5 days started, so first of all thats a big shame, because i didnt qualify for Cup, now i look at competition tree, and hate myself, i think i had a really great chance in Cup and could have won it.. some easy fixtures, but because i didnt care about the game, didnt set tactics, line up etc, i got out, but on another story, yesterday, won the league!

Played 23, W 17, D 2, L 4. GF 62. GA 24. Dif +38 Points- 53, i have a 10 point lead on the second one.. most of the draws/losses were in that first days i didnt play, since i took over everything, one draw and one loss i think.. won it yesterday, with my record win, away from home, 8-0, i guess players felt the chance to win it in advance ..

Quote Originally Posted by axim78 View Post
    this time i hate t11 coz my 2 games .league and after that ucl final separate only 10 minute ouchhh!!
    Post a picture with your game, you can't have 2 games in 10 minutes... maybe 15

Guaranteed the League Cup Today!
    Eliminated from CL yesterday and took the 3rd place..
    Not my worst season
    Season 10 Level 10
    Team : Real Mahmut F.C.
    Formations : 4-4-2 | 4-1-2-1-2 | 3-5-2 V | 4-3-2-1

League
    Champions (5) - Seasons 3,4,6,8,9
    Runners up (1) - Seasons 2
    Third place (2) - Season 5,7
    4th place (1) - Season 1

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 2,3
    Runners up (1) - Season 5
    Third place (2) - Seasons 8,9

CUP
    NO SUCCESS!

avci fc 1-2 Julio Quatro Cup Final

Main article here: THE Cup Final III

Julio Quatro win the cup for the 2nd season running, we got out the gates well and started the game on the front foot but found an inform Goua Bi very difficult to deal with and get past, P.McNamara took out their key midfielder Bidal in the 19th minute and he was subbed by Jalel, Gokhan Avci was playing some good passes around our area but we cleared them and Goua Bi's defending kept HT score at 0-0, In the second half the first major chance fell to Papaleo who blasted it over the bar, before the 2 Avci's upfront combined to take a shot on goal which murphy forced the corner, Hayeesulong's corner found Hasan Avci's head which found the goal for avci fc, Mensah and McNamara had shots blocked and then Papaleo found Zidane in a advanced position and Zidane got us the equaliser, Moments later it was Zidanes turn to play it to Papaleo who got the winner, Rocastle had a couple of late chances to seal it but it didn't matter as we saw the game out and done enough to win in 90 minutes.

This is our 20th Trophy win.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-07-2013 at 01:58 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Mcxpcdx View Post
    Guaranteed the League Cup Today!
    Eliminated from CL yesterday and took the 3rd place..
    Not my worst season
    At level 10 is not bad at all, good job and good luck from now on.
    Mcxpcdx likes this.