Thread: False result

Banned

False result

Hey guys not too sure if im in the right section here, i played a match earlier today, and was after 75 minutes 3-0 to the gud, i had to make a substitution as i had a player injured, when i went to make a further substitution after 75 mins a heading came up saying either connection lost or faulty connection, i tried several times to log back in but had no luck, when later in the day i got in i found i drew the match 2-2, and had no player injured and they had a player sent off that didnt happen when it said it had, and t said there were no suppoerters, yet watched the match, as you can guess im pretty pissed off, as having 3 points taken down to 1 is not right, has anyone else come across this before and what do i do to correct the problem.

Rookie
    I remember reading somewhere that this occasionally happens when the game engine chokes and has to re-sim the game. I can't remember where I read it now, but if I do I'll find you the link.

Sorry to hear it worked out badly for you on this occasion.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I had this problem one time, had yellow card and wining... and the game was stopped, and I go again to the game, and had a draw and yellow card doesn't exists... I contact to nordeus and they say that some times happen, and they are trying to solution this... I ask if it was a problem of my connection because my portable is hot fast, and sometimes slow.. but if I remember he say is the connection with the server, or a problem with facebook,, and when this happens, the game do a simulation of the match.............-.-'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''