Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: How does moral work ?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    she constantly leaves the toilet seat DOWN and I complain about it all the time?
    and we just had a little glimpse of how it would be to be married to you

Dreamer
    Toilet seat down ? Doesn't bother me, I aim pretty well.
    Last edited by kebess; 09-06-2013 at 06:12 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Piemaster View Post
    They were meant to be obvious, that's the idea. Sometimes the only way to make a point is by starting with what should be obvious.

And yet as far as I can see you haven't posted a single shred of real evidence for it. If your theory that the game intentionally injures your best players is correct, then it would be trivially easy to prove. Just take a large(ish) sample of teams and make note of which players are injured on each team. If your theory is true you will notice a large discrepancy showing that the best players are disproportionately injured*. Should be about an hour's work, tops. If you do this and post the results then take my word for it that I will be all ears and suddenly very interested in what you have to say.

But screenshots? Seriously? You think one person posting something abnormal happening means a damn thing? There are thousands of people playing this game. Pretty much everything that can happen on the probability curve, will happen to someone eventually even if it hasn't already.

It's not like it's a choice between one and the other. Of course they're focused on making money, if they didn't then they wouldn't survive as a company. It doesn't matter how great the gameplay is, if 50 million people are playing the game but none of them are spending anything then it's going to be hard to keep the lights on. But I'm not even sure what you're complaining about. You talk like it should be a god given right for everyone to have all their players on max morale, injury free and fully conditioned at all times without spending any money. But isn't juggling all these variables part of the game? Everyone who plays has to face the same challenges so what's the problem? Of course, those who are willing to spend money can essentially 'cheat' and bulldoze over those problems and that's the downside with this kind of game pricing model. But I assume you knew that within your first week of playing, the rest of us sure did, so you must have come to terms with it by now.

* You would expect a small discrepancy of course, due to the fact that the best players likely play and train more.
    Dude, READ. there are so many posts that show the rigged nature of this game. I shouldnt have to collect them for you

Rookie
    I've read plenty and none of them have shown anything more than anecdotal evidence and cherry-picked data. I'm certainly willing to consider that I may have missed the conclusive ones. If you link me one (just one, I'm not asking you to 'collect' anything) properly conducted study that proves a rigged game engine I will happily read it and assess it on its merits.

Edit: Just to clarify, I'm not at all discounting the notion that the game may be 'rigged' in certain ways. I'm just not prepared to blindly accept the fact on the basis of some half-arsed anecdotal evidence and the online equivelant of 'some bloke in the pub told me'.
    Last edited by Piemaster; 09-06-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Banned
    I've read plenty and none of them have shown anything more than anecdotal evidence and cherry-picked data. I'm certainly willing to consider that I may have missed the conclusive ones. If you link me one (just one, I'm not asking you to 'collect' anything) properly conducted study that proves a rigged game engine I will happily read it and assess it on its merits.

Edit: Just to clarify, I'm not at all discounting the notion that the game may be 'rigged' in certain ways. I'm just not prepared to blindly accept the fact on the basis of some half-arsed anecdotal evidence and the online equivelant of 'some bloke in the pub told me'.
    Im too lazy to look up the old posts, but suffice to say that there are a ton of posts by some ancients on this forum who have experienced things that almost prove the game is rigged. Funny how they rebooted the forum and all the old posts are gone...posts that complain about the pre-ordained results. There are other regulars on this forum that have been around long enough to remember those posts and I only remember this because they brought it up in the countless "conspiracy" threads.

Look, If I could prove this, then others could and this game would be **** down the tubes already. That is why the devs are tight-lipped on everything about this game. An insider is the only person capable of "outting" Nordeus, and that just a fact of life in this business. I may not be 100% right but I can almost guarantee I am correct about alot of other things in this game.

All I can say is that if it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and waddles like a duck, then logically, it must be a duck. There are many occurances and strange aspects of this game that point towards it being a "duck" . I am not willing to give Nordeus the benefit of the doubt anymore. Too many LOL results, too many coincidences.

@magic3: about leaving the seat down, it was to make a point. I leave it down always on purpose so there is no arguements or debate in the house....if I have to lift it to piss, she can she....it is only fair.
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

Dreamer
    I thought WE were the "ducks", calming sitting and waiting to be shot...?

If I were you I would stick around for a bit, look at the game objectively and come to your own conclusions rather listening to people like cracicot. Logically, either:

a) Things aren't nearly as bad as he says and he is one of those people who just likes crying about anything and everything, or
    b) He makes such horrific life decisions that he continues to play a game that he absolutely hates and spends further free time on the forum

Either way it doesn't sound like the kind of person who should be influencing your opinions.
    And this comment comes from a person who buys tokens and has nothing to worry about as nordeus favours all those who buy tokens over those who don't!!! LOLs
    cracicot and Piyush Ravi like this.

Same here!!! Last season I got 10 injuries in about 7 matches. Nordeus must have been expecting me to buy treatments coz they started with my best players and when they had none left, the stopped. Maybe coz I didn't buy the kits. This season I am continuously losing matches to teams 10 quality less than me. Now are they expecting me to buy tokens to buy scouts coz most all of my playing 11 r already high 4- mid 5 stars!!! I wont spend money on a game like this!!! And no one shud. Take it as a game. It shudn't be that one who spends money win while those who don't lose!!!
    cracicot likes this.

Dreamer
    Yep, starting to hate things more and more every single day... I can handle a lost. What I can't handle is an unrealistic and illogical lost... This is why I don't play poker,

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Dude, you dont know me and have not read many of my posts. I may sound negative about many things about T11, but they are deserved.

I dont make **** up. I dont cry about things. I simply state how things are. I am a gamer and have excelled at many a game, but T11 makes it hard to do so without spending money. There are always cases where there is success without spending and many of the people on this forum who dont spend go out of their way to advertise this, which is fine, but it is a small sample of the T11 population.

Facts are facts: the game is on the middle of a fence between a good game and a ****ty game...which side will it land on? Only time will tell, but the way things are going in terms of gameplay, I would bet the farm that something else is coming along that will prove T11 to be on the **** side.

Really? you dare speculate that I make horrific life decisions? You dont know me or anything about my life, but you think you can know who or what I am by the negative posts on this forum? Focus on the game and its negative aspects before you focus on the people complaining about it, because at the end of the day, people only complain when they experience something bad. IF its just a few people complaining, then you can probably put it down to them being chronic complainers, but if a ton of people complain, then the odds are that the fault lies in the game itself.

So before you sit yourself on that golden throne of yours, you might want to use your 12 posts in this forum to gain some perspective. In 8 months I have learned alot about this game and the people who play it. what I have not been able to learn is 100% of the games rules or how the game works. This is apparently a company secret and it has taken many many many months of hard work by forum members to determine rules and aspects of gameplay that were never revealed and/or confirmed by Nordeus, for whatever reason. that makes it a challenge for some and a nuisance for others.

By all means, advise the OP to come to his own conclusions, which is great advice, as I tend to advise people to do the same, but you have to give them as much information as possible in order for them to make intelligent, informed decisions. Just playing the game is not enough to do so. Coming here to the forum, reading and doing your own testing/investigating is most likely the best thing someone can do in order to come to an informed, intelligent decision on whether to continue to play this game.

So before you advise others to ignore my "crying" and "horrible life decisions", you might want to do some serious reading in this forum. I GUARANTEE you that you will quickly change your tone once you do.

FYI, this game for me is a boredom killer, and these days, its barely that anymore. I am just hanging around now to complete my stadium and "finish" this game...because thats what I do - I succeed at games and finish them. (I still have to kill the joker in Batman:asylum, but since I moved to Spain with no XBOX, I am sad for not finishing it, but I WILL...dammit, so CLOSE!!!)

Colin OUT!
    Very well said man!!! Respect 2 u..... I totally agree!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast