Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: How does moral work ?

Dreamer

Question How does moral work ?

I keep winning my matches, my players are all on their best position (even lefties are on the left side of the field, right on right side).
    I give 7.5/15K bonus salary per each win, etc...

And yet, I keep losing moral, at a rather rapid rate. I have to use about 4/5 boosters every day to bring them back up. So I'm wondering what's making them lose moral ?

Thanks.

Banned
    Nordeus is making them lose moral. its to make you buy blue boosters with tokens, and to buy tokens to make them rich. simple.

Dreamer
    I thought of that, : )
    But is there no other more "technical explanation" ? Guess, I'm not satisfied with that one...

Im getting more and more the idea that this is a crappy game. Everything in the game is designed to make you pay. Is there another game like this thats not designed to make you pay. Something like hattrick?

Banned
    I have done some testing and there are hard stats: morale can go up, but its rare and there are no published or admitted reasons for it to go down. you can win every game of the season, have the max win bonus and play the same players every game and they will always lose morale. it is just not logical. they state that they try to make this game as realistic as possible: the injuries are from the EPL stats, mourinho-troll puts his name on it, the follow the basic rules of the game for the most part......but they dont provide realistic results. everything, and i mean EVERYTHING is geared towards you buying tokens. there is no way morale should go down like it does but the only explanation is that you have to use blue boosters. In the first 4 seasons I bought 80 tokens on average each season and did not use any win bonus and won a ton of trophies, and I hardly used blue boosters at all!!! Since I stopped buying tokens, my morale is ****, even with win bonuses and winning and I always have ZERO blue boosters now.

what else can i say? They do this to make you buy blue boosters, they cause an insane amount of injuries to make you buy red boosters, and they schedule the games so close together to make you buy green boosters. Anyone can see they are a bunch of greedy bastards that are screwing people out of money. They cant even make the game fair...just look at the LOL results of the game engine! Nordeus needs new management. If they made it more fair, they would more than likely make more money as more people would be happier with the game.
    Saransh Vatsa and Piyush Ravi like this.

Dreamer
    That explains a lot indeed, : ) I forced myself not to think of this, because these sort of things tend to annoy me and make me stop a game. Just deleted my Goal United account for example. Got tired of waiting for days for anything to happen, or spend a tone of cash in the game to speed it up... (a bit like here in fact).

I like the competitiveness of this game though. But if I keep getting annoyed much more, I'm afraid I won't be here very much longer, sadly,
    Last edited by kebess; 09-06-2013 at 12:28 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kebess View Post
    That explains a lot indeed, : ) I forced myself not to think of this, because these sort of things tend to annoy me and make me stop a game. Just deleted my Goal United account for example. Got tired of waiting for days for anything to happen, or spend a tone of cash in the game to speed it up... (a bit like here in fact).

I like the competitiveness of this game though. But if I keep getting annoyed much more, I'm afraid I won't be here very much longer, sadly,
    Just play it out of boredom but dont spend any money on it. Think of it as a way to play fantasy football for free, and i stress the use of the word FANTASY, because the only real thing in this game is the frustration.
    Bigfoot343 likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    and i stress the use of the word FANTASY, because the only real thing in this game is the frustration.
    Hahaha , : )
    Got pretty frustrated earlier today, when I tasted the bitterness of losing for the first time because of an Illegal Formation (no wings)...

Why don't they add a warning somewhere in the game ? I had no idea what it was, or that such a thing even existed...
    Last edited by kebess; 09-06-2013 at 01:41 AM.

It would be more logical that moral goes up when you win a game, and specially when you win with big numbers. This game is totally onrealistic.
    cracicot likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by kebess View Post

If I were you I would stick around for a bit, look at the game objectively and come to your own conclusions rather listening to people like cracicot. Logically, either:

a) Things aren't nearly as bad as he says and he is one of those people who just likes crying about anything and everything, or
    b) He makes such horrific life decisions that he continues to play a game that he absolutely hates and spends further free time on the forum

Either way it doesn't sound like the kind of person who should be influencing your opinions.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast