Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: How does moral work ?

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Piemaster View Post
    If I were you I would stick around for a bit, look at the game objectively and come to your own conclusions rather listening to people like cracicot. Logically, either:

    a) Things aren't nearly as bad as he says and he is one of those people who just likes crying about anything and everything, or
    b) He makes such horrific life decisions that he continues to play a game that he absolutely hates and spends further free time on the forum

    Either way it doesn't sound like the kind of person who should be influencing your opinions.
    Dude, you dont know me and have not read many of my posts. I may sound negative about many things about T11, but they are deserved.

    I dont make shit up. I dont cry about things. I simply state how things are. I am a gamer and have excelled at many a game, but T11 makes it hard to do so without spending money. There are always cases where there is success without spending and many of the people on this forum who dont spend go out of their way to advertise this, which is fine, but it is a small sample of the T11 population.

    Facts are facts: the game is on the middle of a fence between a good game and a shitty game...which side will it land on? Only time will tell, but the way things are going in terms of gameplay, I would bet the farm that something else is coming along that will prove T11 to be on the shit side.

    Really? you dare speculate that I make horrific life decisions? You dont know me or anything about my life, but you think you can know who or what I am by the negative posts on this forum? Focus on the game and its negative aspects before you focus on the people complaining about it, because at the end of the day, people only complain when they experience something bad. IF its just a few people complaining, then you can probably put it down to them being chronic complainers, but if a ton of people complain, then the odds are that the fault lies in the game itself.

    So before you sit yourself on that golden throne of yours, you might want to use your 12 posts in this forum to gain some perspective. In 8 months I have learned alot about this game and the people who play it. what I have not been able to learn is 100% of the games rules or how the game works. This is apparently a company secret and it has taken many many many months of hard work by forum members to determine rules and aspects of gameplay that were never revealed and/or confirmed by Nordeus, for whatever reason. that makes it a challenge for some and a nuisance for others.

    By all means, advise the OP to come to his own conclusions, which is great advice, as I tend to advise people to do the same, but you have to give them as much information as possible in order for them to make intelligent, informed decisions. Just playing the game is not enough to do so. Coming here to the forum, reading and doing your own testing/investigating is most likely the best thing someone can do in order to come to an informed, intelligent decision on whether to continue to play this game.

    So before you advise others to ignore my "crying" and "horrible life decisions", you might want to do some serious reading in this forum. I GUARANTEE you that you will quickly change your tone once you do.

    FYI, this game for me is a boredom killer, and these days, its barely that anymore. I am just hanging around now to complete my stadium and "finish" this game...because thats what I do - I succeed at games and finish them. (I still have to kill the joker in Batman:asylum, but since I moved to Spain with no XBOX, I am sad for not finishing it, but I WILL...dammit, so CLOSE!!!)

    Colin OUT!

  2. #12
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    282
    Im in my 12th season and i have never had a problem with moral,i may have to use about 30 moral boosts a season but my team plays better when moral is decent but not to the top (a happy team dosnt always play the best).
    I now have over 600 M boosters.

  3. #13
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,063
    i wait until they go yellow color bar before giving them a boost
    Piyush Ravi likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #14
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    So before you sit yourself on that golden throne of yours, you might want to use your 12 posts in this forum to gain some perspective. In 8 months I have learned alot about this game and the people who play it. what I have not been able to learn is 100% of the games rules or how the game works. This is apparently a company secret and it has taken many many many months of hard work by forum members to determine rules and aspects of gameplay that were never revealed and/or confirmed by Nordeus, for whatever reason. that makes it a challenge for some and a nuisance for others.
    Just because this forum account has 12 posts doesn't really mean squat. I won't pretend I have read all 1700 of your posts. But I have read a lot and recently nearly every one has been a complaint about some aspect of the game or about how Nordeus are money grabbing bastards who rig the game to make you spend more. Logically either you are exaggerating or you aren't exaggerating If you're exaggerating then you're just an attention-whoring drama queen. If you're not exaggerating then you think the game is terrible and there is no reason for you to be here. And don't give us that 'I'm just trying to complete the game then I'm gone' spiel. Why will maxing out your stadium make you feel any more satisfied than you do now? And even if that is your goal then you wouldn't be spending so long hanging around the forum discussing the game.

    This game has a massive pay-to-win component. This should have been abundantly clear to you from the day you signed up. You can use all the tactics and strategy you want, but the fact is over the long term you'll never beat someone who has unlimited money to throw at the game. Either buy into this model or don't, because it's not going to change. Everyone who plays the game has 3 options.

    1. Spend loads of money to be the best, or among the best
    2. Don't spend loads (or indeed any) money and get some enjoyment out of the game doing as best you can while accepting some teams will always beat you no matter what.
    3. Quit

    All three are perfectly sensible options. What isn't sensible is continuing to play a game you hate. There are so many good computer games out there why would you do that to yourself? If you want a MP soccer management game where can't pay to win then I recommend Hattrick. I played it for several years and it's pretty good. There are plenty of Hattrick players who have wacky conspiracy about the game being 'rigged' in various ways too, so you should fit in just fine.

  5. #15
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    Im in my 12th season and i have never had a problem with moral,i may have to use about 30 moral boosts a season but my team plays better when moral is decent but not to the top (a happy team dosnt always play the best).
    I now have over 600 M boosters.
    i wait until they go yellow color bar before giving them a boost
    This is quite interesting. So you're saying it should be "very good" instead of "superb" ? How did you come to this conclusion, if I may ask ?

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Piemaster View Post
    Just because this forum account has 12 posts doesn't really mean squat. I won't pretend I have read all 1700 of your posts. But I have read a lot and recently nearly every one has been a complaint about some aspect of the game or about how Nordeus are money grabbing bastards who rig the game to make you spend more.
    True Dat! That they are. And your point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Piemaster View Post
    Logically either you are exaggerating or you aren't exaggerating If you're exaggerating then you're just an attention-whoring drama queen. If you're not exaggerating then you think the game is terrible and there is no reason for you to be here. And don't give us that 'I'm just trying to complete the game then I'm gone' spiel. Why will maxing out your stadium make you feel any more satisfied than you do now? And even if that is your goal then you wouldn't be spending so long hanging around the forum discussing the game.
    And if I say I am only hanging around to complete my stadium, I am. What makes you think that I would not do such a thing? To say that I am lying to you about that is just absurd and insulting. But with 12 posts, I can make that judgment call, since it shows that you have no clue about what I contribute to this forum. I may be negative at times, but I like to bring a sense of humour to this place or else I would have quit long ago. The crap that goes on here is mildly amusing at the worst of times and is a constant source of amusement.

    EDIT: I have several posts with info on this game that have proved helpful to many, AND I have a ton of posts helping others with counter formations and other help, so I am not on here only to complain. But of course since you dont feel like going through 1700 posts of mine, you wouldnt know that. Just thought I would educate you....

    Quote Originally Posted by Piemaster View Post
    This game has a massive pay-to-win component. This should have been abundantly clear to you from the day you signed up. You can use all the tactics and strategy you want, but the fact is over the long term you'll never beat someone who has unlimited money to throw at the game. Either buy into this model or don't, because it's not going to change. Everyone who plays the game has 3 options.

    1. Spend loads of money to be the best, or among the best
    2. Don't spend loads (or indeed any) money and get some enjoyment out of the game doing as best you can while accepting some teams will always beat you no matter what.
    3. Quit

    All three are perfectly sensible options. What isn't sensible is continuing to play a game you hate. There are so many good computer games out there why would you do that to yourself? If you want a MP soccer management game where can't pay to win then I recommend Hattrick. I played it for several years and it's pretty good. There are plenty of Hattrick players who have wacky conspiracy about the game being 'rigged' in various ways too, so you should fit in just fine.
    EPIC FAIL!

    Again, you dont know me. Why do you assume that just because someone complains about something, they hate it? So I hate my wife because she constantly leaves the toilet seat DOWN and I complain about it all the time?

    You seem to spout off info on here like I am some noob that needs to learn about the game. I am NOT exaggerating about this game. Why do I have to do that? shit stinks bad enough, why make it worse than it is...just say shit stinks.

    I like Football, no, I LOVE footie. My brother got me into this game and for the first 4 seasons it was fun and I now have a few accounts at several levels.

    recommend all the games you want, I reserve the right to play this game AND complain about it. We are still free to make our own choices - yes???

    your 3 options are obvious and nothing new. We all know this after spending time on this forum and those who dont know this most likely dont care or come here after they have been raped by a LOL bot team with illegal formation.

    I have seen enough posts, screenshots and my own personal experiences with this game to know when the deck is stacked. As a programmer myself, and a realist I might add, it is not hard to see that the capitalist view on this game from the developer side outweighs the gaming aspect. They focus too much on making money and less on the actual gameplay. They have a right to be greedy, but I have a right to call them out on it. If you dont like it, just hit the good old 'IGNORE' button.
    Last edited by cracicot; 09-06-2013 at 01:59 PM.
    Cat Harrison and Piyush Ravi like this.

  7. #17
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,063
    Quote Originally Posted by kebess View Post
    This is quite interesting. So you're saying it should be "very good" instead of "superb" ? How did you come to this conclusion, if I may ask ?
    Well, it's mostly out of necessity on my no $ teams, I simply cannot boost them sooner. And really the idea is to use as few as possible, the players can stay static or gain a tiny bit if they have a good game. I'm willing to spend a little on this game, but am trying to be frugal as well... I haven't noticed that much difference in their play between green and yellow.

    As an aside, one of my first goals in this game was to build an enormous stadium (I like building stuff games, and of course i want an 80,000 capacity.)
    ...And I really get the idea of finishing a game.

    Hey guys can we all respect each other? Like Cracicot said, just click on the user and ignore if you can't stand them.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #18
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    69
    I agree with cracicot. This game was made to gain money. Gamers can enjoy it, but also we can complain when they abuse us. And injuries, schedule and morale are abuses.

  9. #19
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    your 3 options are obvious and nothing new. We all know this after spending time on this forum and those who dont know this most likely dont care or come here after they have been raped by a LOL bot team with illegal formation.
    They were meant to be obvious, that's the idea. Sometimes the only way to make a point is by starting with what should be obvious.

    I have seen enough posts, screenshots and my own personal experiences with this game to know when the deck is stacked.
    And yet as far as I can see you haven't posted a single shred of real evidence for it. If your theory that the game intentionally injures your best players is correct, then it would be trivially easy to prove. Just take a large(ish) sample of teams and make note of which players are injured on each team. If your theory is true you will notice a large discrepancy showing that the best players are disproportionately injured*. Should be about an hour's work, tops. If you do this and post the results then take my word for it that I will be all ears and suddenly very interested in what you have to say.

    But screenshots? Seriously? You think one person posting something abnormal happening means a damn thing? There are thousands of people playing this game. Pretty much everything that can happen on the probability curve, will happen to someone eventually even if it hasn't already.

    As a programmer myself, and a realist I might add, it is not hard to see that the capitalist view on this game from the developer side outweighs the gaming aspect. They focus too much on making money and less on the actual gameplay.
    It's not like it's a choice between one and the other. Of course they're focused on making money, if they didn't then they wouldn't survive as a company. It doesn't matter how great the gameplay is, if 50 million people are playing the game but none of them are spending anything then it's going to be hard to keep the lights on. But I'm not even sure what you're complaining about. You talk like it should be a god given right for everyone to have all their players on max morale, injury free and fully conditioned at all times without spending any money. But isn't juggling all these variables part of the game? Everyone who plays has to face the same challenges so what's the problem? Of course, those who are willing to spend money can essentially 'cheat' and bulldoze over those problems and that's the downside with this kind of game pricing model. But I assume you knew that within your first week of playing, the rest of us sure did, so you must have come to terms with it by now.

    * You would expect a small discrepancy of course, due to the fact that the best players likely play and train more.
    Last edited by Piemaster; 09-06-2013 at 02:54 PM.

  10. #20
    Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    As an aside, one of my first goals in this game was to build an enormous stadium (I like building stuff games, and of course i want an 80,000 capacity.)
    ...And I really get the idea of finishing a game.
    Max stadium is 260,000 I believe
    Cat Harrison and Piyush Ravi like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast