Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: How does moral work ?

Quote Originally Posted by kebess View Post
    I thought WE were the "ducks", calming sitting and waiting to be shot...?
    Nice one!!! So true...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Im too lazy to look up the old posts, but suffice to say that there are a ton of posts by some ancients on this forum who have experienced things that almost prove the game is rigged. Funny how they rebooted the forum and all the old posts are gone...posts that complain about the pre-ordained results. There are other regulars on this forum that have been around long enough to remember those posts and I only remember this because they brought it up in the countless "conspiracy" threads.
    So basically there is no evidence at all any more because it all got deleted. Same as all the stuff about the US government orchestrating the WTC attacks I assume. I described to you earlier in the thread how you could, very quickly and easily, confirm or refute your suspicions, so I guess the ball's in your court. Or you could just throw insubstantial accusations around I guess.

And this comment comes from a person who buys tokens and has nothing to worry about as nordeus favours all those who buy tokens over those who don't!!! LOLs
    Written and liked by two people who know nothing about me but are pretending they do. Whatever, jokers.

The ironic thing is, just last week we had a thread where several people swore blind that Nordeus deliberately hurt the people who did buy tokens over those who didn't. It seems logical consistency is not a big priority among the tinfoil hat brigade.
    Last edited by Piemaster; 09-08-2013 at 10:10 AM.
    Piyush Ravi likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Piemaster View Post
    So basically there is no evidence at all any more because it all got deleted. Same as all the stuff about the US government orchestrating the WTC attacks I assume. I described to you earlier in the thread how you could, very quickly and easily, confirm or refute your suspicions, so I guess the ball's in your court. Or you could just throw insubstantial accusations around I guess.

Written and liked by two people who know nothing about me but are pretending they do. Whatever, jokers.

The ironic thing is, just last week we had a thread where several people swore blind that Nordeus deliberately hurt the people who did buy tokens over those who didn't. It seems logical consistency is not a big priority among the tinfoil hat brigade.
    Believe me or not, I dont give a **** what you think about this game, you make you own decisions. I dont waste my time "converting" people, I just provide as much info as I can.

Lets not even get started about what I think about the WTC coverups. This is a game where the devs/management are shifty with a game engine that dishes out illogical results and utter crap frequently.

all that to say, the ball is not in my court, because I dont play. I just acquire info and make my own decisions. But facts are facts and there are several things in this game that sway me.

Now you know what it is like to be judged without having any info.
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

hod
    Rookie
    Who said that your players must be healthy all the time? With high moral and good condition?
    Any team in the world have injuries, bad moral and bad condition
    It is part of any team luck during the year.

The fact that someone buys lots of tokens means he must have the best results ???

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by hod View Post
    Who said that your players must be healthy all the time? With high moral and good condition?
    Any team in the world have injuries, bad moral and bad condition
    It is part of any team luck during the year.

The fact that someone buys lots of tokens means he must have the best results ???
    Is this directed towards my OP?

hod
    Rookie
    What is OP?

Dreamer
    Original Post(er) / First post of a thread.

hod
    Rookie
    Hey kebess.
    I had a general comment about condition/moral/injuries.

Now, although I strongly believe that Nordeus is doing it purposely since they want you to use real money, I do understand they doing it to earn money, this is their business and if no one will buy tokens then they will not have the money to maintain for us servers, developers, etc..
    This is acceptable.

Still, let's put aside the fact that Nordeus is 'abusing' our teams. In real life, doesn't sometimes a team gets into bad luck, lots of injuries and bad coach decisions. Sometimes a very good team lose to a small and weak team?
    Shi* happens.
    Only yesterday our national team Israel played against Azerbaijan after the entire Strikers injured before the game started and our great coach (not great anymore) put us in a 'what are you doing' defense formation which clearly was a disaster and as a result we draw 1-1 and lost any chance to qualify to WC2014.

Bottom line- accept it and play the best you can.

p.s I am on israeli server and so i dont have a chance to get free green/red/blue, trust me it makes my life on the game much harder. but it also add extra motivation.
    Cat Harrison and Piyush Ravi like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Piemaster View Post

What I was saying was right but as Cracicot said, " I can't change people." Anyways, just to prove my point and be done with it, I will just place an example that those who buy loads of tokens have teams packed with scouts and legends and complete the league undefeated. I mean, whats fun in that??? Its like Barcelona with all its gr8 players have entered the league in which my school team plays!!! There is no competition as even Pep Guardiola or Alex Fergussion can't defeat teams like Barca, Madrid, ManU, etc using school teams. So all that the weaker teams manager can do is sit and see how badly he loses, just praying that his GD doesn't go into negatives. I am saying that THIS should change as I have experienced it!!! And even if my team which is 8-9 quality more than others lose, the teams of these token buyers never lose. The token buyers shud be placed in a different league and in a different server all together!!! This would cause low competition in the transfers markets for those managers with 35T budget. P.S I know more than u about this game, in reality or virtually. So think twice be4 u say anything!!!
    Piyush Ravi likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234