Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: still forced friendly marches!!!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    herdo, come on and cut the guy some slack! We all know that unfriending is A solution that Nordues views as the solution to this issue, but at the end of the day, it is really a programming issue that nordues should be addressing.

It is unrealistic to unfriend idiot friends who have known you for years just because they fack with your game, when all nordeus has to do is program it properly.
    Yeh but for what ever reason they haven't sorted this programming problem. Its not like its a new thing! Id be surprised if a lot of people had 'actual' friends that thought it ok or funny to constantly **** with your team by playing friendliesand if they did, then yeh it would be acceptable to remove them from facebook!

Rookie
    You don't have to remove them from Facebook, you can just remove them from your friends in game

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Piemaster View Post
    You don't have to remove them from Facebook, you can just remove them from your friends in game
    you cant if they are friends in facebook. you actually have to unfriend them in facebook.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    you cant if they are friends in facebook. you actually have to unfriend them in facebook.
    Are you sure about that? I've never tried it myself, but I remember the day I started playing this game I had a Facebook friend (not a close one) who appeared on my friends list who had a fairly high level team. A few hours later he disappeared from my friends list in game, but is still my Facebook friend. I assumed he had removed me from his friends list so I didn't arrange friendlies with him. I guess it could be that his team had been inactive for a while and by sheer coincidence was deleted that morning. That would indeed be quite a coincidence, but not out of the question I suppose.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah I thought it was pretty automatic that your FB friends are friends in game, but am unwilling to unfriend anyone to find out for sure.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    There isn't the usual button to unfriend my Facebook friends in game, so I guess either you can't do it, or there is a clever way of doing it I don't know about.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Piemaster View Post
    There isn't the usual button to unfriend my Facebook friends in game, so I guess either you can't do it, or there is a clever way of doing it I don't know about.
    What can i say other than I told you so. I have 5 accounts, and have to "unfriend" at the end of the season or else I end up in the same competitions for 2 of the accounts, so every season I have to unfriend them in facebook and wait until day 3 of the season to re-friend them again. It would be much nicer if I could do it within T11 but as they are FB friends, you have to do it with FB. If you friend someone within T11 from your league or whatever, you can unfriend them within T11.

Piemaster, you will find that over time, I dont speak ****. I tend to call a spade a spade but I ask questions when I dont know something and I help others with info when I do know it.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Thanks guys!

We all know, unfriend is the quickest solution, but come on, this is too radical just because of one game.

We all also know, Nordeus has to fix it!

How come, we have a schedule of weeks in advance, we are managers and plan everything based on that, but from one hour to the other a surprise match appears with automatic approval and ruins your team, the planning and the logic!

There is no sense in that. As you said, a request or a check option for friendlies acceptance are the obvious solution.

BTW, in the day I have posted that, I had one player injured, spent all my rest packs in an emergency situation, and was qualified as the second in my champions league group, having to face a stronger opponent as I would if my team were fit as I had PLANNED.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12