Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: T35 League has now his own site

Pro
    Can we get onto the waiting list until we grow up.....PLEASE!!!! Then I'll wipe that smile off your face I can be patient and watch.

Pro
    Darn , by then you are level 15.... Sorry, I'll play with the little league..rs for now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Can we get onto the waiting list until we grow up.....PLEASE!!!! Then I'll wipe that smile off your face I can be patient and watch.
    what smile?? I just asked... I dont want people that leaves after a week... happened a lot of times in the past my friend... and all were just lvl2 or 3.

Banned
    Darn , by then you are level 15.... Sorry, I'll play with the little league..rs for now
    btw, by when?? i'm lvl12 now

When you grown up, then we're all adult.. lol. In this league you had to create new fb acc, and we're all start play together in lvl 1..
    CarlTaut likes this.
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Pro
    Peace out dude. Wipe that smile off is an expression.

Please don't restart the league on my account. Ill play with the rest of us FB mortals.

Enjoy
    Phil Scrivener likes this.

Banned
    Peace out dude. Wipe that smile off is an expression.

Please don't restart the league on my account. Ill play with the rest of us FB mortals.

Enjoy
    Yeah, no space for you among us immortals.
    See ya!

Sorry Dizzee seems they are scared of new good managers like yourself !!!!!! they are even short on players but wont accept you because you might beat them woooooo how scary would that be, they might look stupid with all their experience ! sorry not sure why I said might. Seems its an open league unless you are new and better than them.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Banned
    people, be sure to read my instructions the first days. to make the 2 groups work will be really important. So check out old chat. Newcomers will receive pms

Right I think this seems a fair league, who where and when do I sign up to play this league ? although its just the league right , not cups etc as haven't time to do all that.
    CarlTaut and Mister Q like this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast