Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: T35 League has now his own site

Banned
    you're welcome! just create a new acc and send me the link. After i will send pms with instructions
    leddy likes this.

Call me thick....ok I am , so create a new team on new FB account for T11 ? or just open new FB account ?? cheers
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    Sorry Dizzee seems they are scared of new good managers like yourself !!!!!! they are even short on players but wont accept you because you might beat them woooooo how scary would that be, they might look stupid with all their experience ! sorry not sure why I said might. Seems its an open league unless you are new and better than them.
    By the way... are you in the 35T league or do you run it for that matter? It's us who make the decisions on who plays in the 35T to stop useless trolls like yourself from taking part and ruining it for everyone else.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    By the way... are you in the 35T league or do you run it for that matter? It's us who make the decisions on who plays in the 35T to stop useless trolls like yourself from taking part and ruining it for everyone else.
    No Rowland and don't want to be
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

No Rowland and don't want to be
    Call me what you like... And your not welcome because your just a troll that will BUY his way to success

Call me what you like... And your not welcome because your just a troll that will BUY his way to success
    buy ?????????????????? an ice cream are you kidding me ????? you lost your job playing it pmsl what a @@@@@@ oh by the way would love to carry on this chat but have a life going out for dinner good bye will be around tomorrow though good luck
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Banned

Neither Carl i'm an ex pro soccer player from England who made enough money to retire and move to New York ( wonder what you do ) ??
    posted here as an answer to his post in another thread

Troll!!
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 11-09-2013 at 09:38 PM.
    Mister Q likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    Call me thick....ok I am , so create a new team on new FB account for T11 ? or just open new FB account ?? cheers
    just send me the link. then wait until i add you. "im the stunt. After, do not open t11 until new season. Wait i will announce here on forum i'm ingame.
    Cheers (Ps sorry for the troll in every thread)
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 09-19-2013 at 11:34 PM.

buy ?????????????????? an ice cream are you kidding me ????? you lost your job playing it pmsl what a @@@@@@ oh by the way would love to carry on this chat but have a life going out for dinner good bye will be around tomorrow though good luck
    I'd like to see how many leagues you would win on just 35T, I bet you it won't be many.

I'm sorry but the friction between us in the forum has gotten to the point where...

THE FORUM IS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR BOTH OF US.
    CarlTaut and Mister Q like this.

Banned
    I'd like to see how many leagues you would win on just 35T, I bet you it won't be many.

I'm sorry but the friction between us in the forum has gotten to the point where...

THE FORUM IS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR BOTH OF US.
    same number of leagues he won as a player. ZERO!
    Mister Q likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast