Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: And Yet Another Fracking Crazy Lost...

They are trying to make it real somehow. Have U seen Cardiff vs Man City?

It is not only the quality of your opponent. Some other factors affect your team condition, morale, bonus per game win, etc

What really should annoy you is when you drop points against 2* teams with bot manager.
    Last edited by Mohamed Sultan; 09-08-2013 at 11:47 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Some ideas on reasons why your team lost:- Your team does not like the formation you played with.
    I am calling serious Bull**** on this one. stupidest answer ever.

- You used too many arrows.
    possible but I am going to assume on the safer side that the OP didnt and therefore is not a contributing factor simply because not a lot of people use a ****load of arrows.

- You used the wrong orders.
    Sorry, what would have been the perfect orders? Let me know so I can use them as well. BUT it is possible and would have a contribution to the outcome.

- Sometimes a stronger team loses against a weaker team like in real life.
    THIS AINT REAL LIFE! This is a piss-poor fantasy football game engine generated troll result. Sure its always the stupid argument that ManUre can lose to Wigan, but like someone mentioned earlier, its like ManUre playing the highschool team of 15 year olds....the moon has a better chance of being made of cheese....

- Sometimes your team plays bad because they think the opponent is too weak, they think it will be a sure win and well, then this happens.
    Really? REALLY? The players in this simplistic and illogical game can actually reason and think for themselves? Are they the ones hacking into my gmail account now? Dude, get back on the meds! And I thought your first answer up above was the stupidest answer ever...I stand corrected - this is even stupider.

Also you should have used a counter formation.
    DOH! I cant believe he never thought of that!! What is the "ONLY" counter formation that will counter it? Ya get what I am saying? Just in case: There are many formations that will 'counter' any given formation, just some are better or more relevant, or more effective than others.

Look, you contribute to this site and are helpful, but you cant go around filling peoples heads with this crap of the computer game thinking for itself and the players having feelings. This is a simple game at best, simply because the devs cant even fix simple issues in a reasonable amount of time, and the illogical results just dont make sense to anybody with any football knowledge. By saying that, I mean that if the devs cant fix the game properly or program it properly, what makes you think that they can add this sort of complexity to this game? Simple answer: they cant. Therefore, its ridiculous to talk like that.

I would advise you in the future to just chalk it up to the stupid game engine coming up with a troll result because its been know to regularly produce **** results as a result of its devs inability to program the game effectively and properly.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I am calling serious Bull**** on this one. stupidest answer ever.

possible but I am going to assume on the safer side that the OP didnt and therefore is not a contributing factor simply because not a lot of people use a ****load of arrows.

Sorry, what would have been the perfect orders? Let me know so I can use them as well. BUT it is possible and would have a contribution to the outcome.

THIS AINT REAL LIFE! This is a piss-poor fantasy football game engine generated troll result. Sure its always the stupid argument that ManUre can lose to Wigan, but like someone mentioned earlier, its like ManUre playing the highschool team of 15 year olds....the moon has a better chance of being made of cheese....

Really? REALLY? The players in this simplistic and illogical game can actually reason and think for themselves? Are they the ones hacking into my gmail account now? Dude, get back on the meds! And I thought your first answer up above was the stupidest answer ever...I stand corrected - this is even stupider.

DOH! I cant believe he never thought of that!! What is the "ONLY" counter formation that will counter it? Ya get what I am saying? Just in case: There are many formations that will 'counter' any given formation, just some are better or more relevant, or more effective than others.

Look, you contribute to this site and are helpful, but you cant go around filling peoples heads with this crap of the computer game thinking for itself and the players having feelings. This is a simple game at best, simply because the devs cant even fix simple issues in a reasonable amount of time, and the illogical results just dont make sense to anybody with any football knowledge. By saying that, I mean that if the devs cant fix the game properly or program it properly, what makes you think that they can add this sort of complexity to this game? Simple answer: they cant. Therefore, its ridiculous to talk like that.

I would advise you in the future to just chalk it up to the stupid game engine coming up with a troll result because its been know to regularly produce **** results as a result of its devs inability to program the game effectively and properly.

Seriously, there is almost no point in arguing with you. For you it's always the fault of the "bull**** engine". My ideas on why he lost were just thoughts. I don't think it's always the "bull**** engine".

I can't believe that Nordeus is not possible to add a good engine to the game. If it really would be just the fault of the engine and not the fault of the players, why do I rarely get such results? Why do my friends rarely get such results?
    Last edited by Incredipede; 09-08-2013 at 02:28 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.

well, all I can comment is that it's all about the formation and tactics we use if not the 'bull****' engine. for instance, why would you put in a 352 with attacking wingers when you are up against a team that is so much stronger in depth than your team? come on, 3 defenders and no DM to protect your backline? that's suicide I can say.

Banned

Seriously, there is almost no point in arguing with you. For you it's always the fault of the "bull**** engine". My ideas on why he lost were just thoughts. I don't think it's always the "bull**** engine".

I can't believe that Nordeus is not possible to add a good engine to the game. If it really would be just the fault of the engine and not the fault of the players, why do I rarely get such results? Why do my friends rarely get such results?
    because you and you friends are but a small sample of the total population. IF there are millions of accounts, then there are hundreds of thousands of these troll-bull**** results at any given time during the season. Just realize that at some point they will happen to you, just as they happen to July, myself, prn, magic3, etc, etc, etc.

It is not always tactics, formation, condition, morale. the game engine is the MAIN part of this game and is only as good as the programmers/devs. That being said, they need to be fired and replaced with better programmers with better knowledge of footie.

All I was saying it to cut that bull**** - the players thinking and feeling. Dont ever go there until we can actually program that stuff into everyday robots. We are NOT there yet. And Nordeus is a trillion miles away from even thinking of adding that to the game.
    Yinhung likes this.

I do believe it's pointless to struggle each time between who blames just the engine and who basically call a mistake.

If people wouldnt be so strict about their personal grudges/feelings it would take no time to notice that this loss was due to both what we are arguing here.

It s not black nor white as long as you consider the grey zones. You cant alwais blame the engine, but same time you cant alwais possibly believe that mistakes makes the whole difference, cause you'd be naive into not notice how the engine this season over all is absolutely idiotic.

Taking this loss, i do think it's safe to assume that the main mistake was the lack of a DMC. Both teams had spaces on the sides (3n defense) but while the winner had connections between the 3 lines (dmc+amc) the loser was missing but a vital link. Would of have him played long passing, prolly it would have ended very differently. But the extra dmc on the other side granted a better ball circulation into the wingers which left alone produced a goal.

On the other side: this is a game that should have produced at least 6-7 total scores rather than 1. That alone proves the idioticness of the engine. On top, having such better quality should have resulted not much into not taking one or two, but at least into scoring way more.

Would of have him used 3-5-2 V i believe he'd have win by a wide margin. Surely quality helps but not when you leave none to guadd an area. Better Q allows you to have one less defender but not un overed zones. 3w defense + dmc woulda have worked despite his 2 sts.

As for the engine, i m playing a league where the strongest team is 24Q below me yet i cant manage to win more that 3-0/4-0. And pressure or possession arent amqzing either. I do counter and have a 7*\8* team but as you see, this season is ****ed up.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dreamer
    Some ideas on reasons why your team lost:- Your team does not like the formation you played with.
    - You used too many arrows.
    - You used the wrong orders.
    - Sometimes a stronger team loses against a weaker team like in real life.
    - Sometimes your team plays bad because they think the opponent is too weak, they think it will be a sure win and well, then this happens.
    - [Insert more reasons here]

Also you should have used a counter formation.
    - My team don't "like" this formation ? How does that work ? How do I figure out what formation my team like ? And shouldn't that reflect on my possession ?

- No. Only 2 arrows. And those arrowed players were still at 60% conditions at the end of the match. In fact no one was below 50% at the end of the match. Moral was above 85% for each and every player as well.

- No. Corners were assign to my player with Corner ability. Free-kicks were assigned to my players with better pass and kick. I even respected the foot -- right foot players handle the right corners/free-kicks, lefties the left ones.

- Even in real life there's a limit to this... Why shouldn't there be one here ?

- And basically there's nothing I can do to prevent this last bit, right ? Or should I go buy weaker players just in case, I happen to face a team with half my quality ?

- I should have used a counter formation ? Isn't my formation "counter" enough against his ? What would have been a more counter formation against his ? And how does HIS team win without using a counter formation, and with only 33% possession ? And so much less quality ? How does it favor him and not me instead, following this logic ?
    Last edited by kebess; 09-08-2013 at 03:46 PM.

Dreamer
    Also, win bonus was on 15K (for a league match. Notice I only even win some 30-K per league win...)

Dreamer
    Hopefully, I did win today's match (2:1), against the 2nd best in league pool.

24 vs 20 quality (opponent team improved a bit thus).
    He managed to score the first goal though, at the 4th min, : )

I didn't have my own goal till the 74th min, and only after switching to a "Very Offensive Play". 2nd goal on the 86th min......

And Yet Another Fracking Crazy Lost...-aaaaaaa.jpgAnd Yet Another Fracking Crazy Lost...-bbbbbbbb.jpgAnd Yet Another Fracking Crazy Lost...-cccccccc.jpgAnd Yet Another Fracking Crazy Lost...-dddddddd.jpg

EDIT
    I should point out that he only had 2 on target shots, and the first one was goal.

I had 12 on target shots, and only 2 connected....

Even though my defenders/attackers were all better players. I'm glad HE didn't have 12 on target shots
    Last edited by kebess; 09-08-2013 at 04:50 PM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobuzhi Osm View Post
    well, all I can comment is that it's all about the formation and tactics we use if not the 'bull****' engine. for instance, why would you put in a 352 with attacking wingers when you are up against a team that is so much stronger in depth than your team? come on, 3 defenders and no DM to protect your backline? that's suicide I can say.
    Stop talking nonsense. I've been playing with 3 Defenders most of the time, and I've been doing rather well till now. I rarely use a DM, because they're in my experience not very useful in most cases -- DC and MC usually have that zone covered.

And how on earth was his team "so much stronger" than mine in depth ? Are you for real ?

Taking this loss, i do think it's safe to assume that the main mistake was the lack of a DMC. Both teams had spaces on the sides (3n defense) but while the winner had connections between the 3 lines (dmc+amc) the loser was missing but a vital link. Would of have him played long passing, prolly it would have ended very differently. But the extra dmc on the other side granted a better ball circulation into the wingers which left alone produced a goal.
    EDIT

Really ? You gonna blame my loss on not having a DMC ?? If this was the case then I should have lost 90% of my matches, mate. I've only lost about 3 matches in 2 seasons. This is less than 5% loss. And only 1 draw. The rest are wins. So either, I'm the luckiest guy, or you're talking BS).

I played mixed passes, thus short and long. No DMC means, defenders would prefer longer passes, and attackers shorter ones since there were so much more of them. Surely this should have and would have produced a goal, if "logic" was in the equation...
    Last edited by kebess; 09-08-2013 at 04:52 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast