Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: And Yet Another Fracking Crazy Lost...

Dreamer

And Yet Another Fracking Crazy Lost...

How is it possible I lost against a 14 quality team ? with 2 special abilities ?

My team is 24 quality, with 6 different special abilities. My formation was "at least" good against his (I had 67% possession), and had strong tackles. And yet he somehow manages to win.

Sorry for my language but this is f**ked up. Why even bother having a good team if you can lose against the first ignorant noob out there ? I'm really pissed right now... it's ridiculous.

And Yet Another Fracking Crazy Lost...-1111111111111111111111.jpg

And Yet Another Fracking Crazy Lost...-22222222222222222222.jpg

And Yet Another Fracking Crazy Lost...-333333333333333333.jpg

Banned
    chalk another one up to the troll LOL game engine. devs are to blame. thats my angle and im sticking to it.

Dreamer
    I don't mind "some" randomness and RNG, it makes things interesting. But there should be a limit... How can't they understand that ?

Tomorrow, I'm playing against the league 2nd team (I'm still 1st despite this lost). 24 quality vs. 19 quality, and I'm playing home. If I lose and drop to 2nd, I'm out for good. I simply can't handle these sort of irregularities in game,
    Yinhung likes this.

I have no idea how he won in that match but anyone heard of underdog results? In real life matches it means that Manchester United can't lose to a team such as Wigan?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobuzhi Osm View Post
    I have no idea how he won in that match but anyone heard of underdog results? In real life matches it means that Manchester United can't lose to a team such as Wigan?
    Not a good enough analogy. You have to say ManUre vs Aldershot Town or ManUre vs Wrexham

I don't know about ManU vs Wigan but I am sure Barcelona(with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Neymar playing) can't lose to my school team!!! 10 quality matters!!! Even I lost 2 games this season against teams about 8-9 quality less than mine.
    Yinhung likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I don't know about ManU vs Wigan but I am sure Barcelona(with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Neymar playing) can't lose to my school team!!!
    It's exactly that... I started the game with a 13.4 quality team, last season. So this guy to whom I just lost, most certainly haven't don't anything, "literally", to even try to improve his team... He's most certainly not even playing anymore. And yet, I lose against him with one of the best (if not the best) lvl-2 team right now.

How is that supposed to be fun, or even reasonable ?

Apprentice
    I doubt anything will change in regards to results are pretty outrageous. This one doesn't seem to bad, it's when you lose to a team half your Q and they're playing an illegal formation ... that's a kick in the balls.
    Yinhung likes this.

to be honest, I do not mind to draw or lose a match against a team that is lower quality than mine but I seriously damn fxxx if that team play with an illegal formation.
    Cat Harrison and Rui like this.

Some ideas on reasons why your team lost:- Your team does not like the formation you played with.
    - You used too many arrows.
    - You used the wrong orders.
    - Sometimes a stronger team loses against a weaker team like in real life.
    - Sometimes your team plays bad because they think the opponent is too weak, they think it will be a sure win and well, then this happens.
    - [Insert more reasons here]

Also you should have used a counter formation.
    Last edited by Incredipede; 09-08-2013 at 12:44 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast