Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Anyone that plays only one formation?

Rookie
    I know illegal formation affect possession. And also put players out of position. But i have been playing this game for the last year and i can tell you counter formations are unnecesary. Choose your better players, put them on their positions and of course, use legal formation (you know: three defenders, one striker, flanks...). And then you wait dices are with you. These stories that say if oponent use amc, then you must use a dmc...bla bla bla bla. Nothing real. The only important thing important with formation is use legal formations. That i can tell by my experience.

Rookie
    I had told counter formation are unnecesary. You had understood formation arent important. But i hadnt told that. My friend, "you dont know reading enough".

Rookie
    And of course, top eleven is a facebook game. A simple facebook game. Repit message: SIMPLE facebook game. If you want a serious game of manager, try other places....football manager, for example.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by surgal f.c. View Post
    I think change formation in order to counter is unnecesary. Players make the difference, not formation. You expect too much from a facebook game.
    Yes i see you say that counter formations arent necessary but You quite clearly state that 'players make the difference, not formation' or am i wrong?

Rookie
    You are wrong because we are talking about counter formation and change formation. It is obvious that you must avoid using and illegal formation. If you play legal formation, players make the difference.

Pro
    You are wrong because we are talking about counter formation and change formation. It is obvious that you must avoid using and illegal formation. If you play legal formation, players make the difference.
    Youre asuming that everyone that reads your comment knows about illegal formations so its you that is wrong. Also if your players are alot better than your opponents you dont have to counter them.

Proof?

no we don't have a browser where he is playing the game.

i wil ask this again in a new post. i did'nt see it before...

generally stay very close to one formation, but can tweek it around. tend to change to rest some players or when playing in CL or cup
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

I really think that formations can make a diference. I am current at level 3, i played against 1 of the times that are like me looking to be irst in the league. First macth i played 442 at home he 451V Style, i lost 2:0, second match he 451Vstyle at home me 433 i won 2:1. And i have more exemples this season.

About the ipad, you can not be logged in on the facebook in the browser, otherwise the account that Opens is the open that is registered in the browser.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast