Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How is this possible?

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I dont know, let me guess...

the devs created an illogical game engine that produces **** results and rewards teams for doing nothing other than showing up??

hmmm, that just doest seem right....

the devs created an illogical game engine that produces **** results frequently and fails too frequently to reward the manager and/or team that plays intelligently?

that sounds more like it.

I dont blame the game for producing idiot results.
    I dont even blame the devs for producint idiot results.
    I BLAME Nordeus MANAGEMENT for allowing the game to produce idiot results.

Someone mentioned in another post that all the changes/"improvements" (LOL) to the game have been purely cosmetic and have not addressed the serious issues with gameplay, which are frustrating to say the least.

T11 can be a great online football management game, but it is being held back by lack of intelligence and greed.
    Totally agree with you on that last part.

I've been playing all sorts of football manager games for about 20 years...right back to play-by-mail games, and for me T11 could be one of the best (apart from the Football Manager series for the PC) that I've played but it is being ruined and as you say held back by the people running it.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I dont know, let me guess...

the devs created an illogical game engine that produces **** results and rewards teams for doing nothing other than showing up??

hmmm, that just doest seem right....

the devs created an illogical game engine that produces **** results frequently and fails too frequently to reward the manager and/or team that plays intelligently?

that sounds more like it.

I dont blame the game for producing idiot results.
    I dont even blame the devs for producint idiot results.
    I BLAME Nordeus MANAGEMENT for allowing the game to produce idiot results.

Someone mentioned in another post that all the changes/"improvements" (LOL) to the game have been purely cosmetic and have not addressed the serious issues with gameplay, which are frustrating to say the least.

T11 can be a great online football management game, but it is being held back by lack of intelligence and greed.
    I think the cosmetic side is so they can do a bit of a smash n grab act. Looks good for beginners, good cosmetic layout and winning easily the first few seasons, people get addicted, put cash into get tokens and then the cracks start to appear....

Okay.
    My team with an average 33.0, with the best players in the starting 11 for the match, just lost with 0-5 to a team with with an average of 23.7.
    That is... uhm... yeah...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12