Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How is this possible?

How is this possible?

So - I'm on my fourth season now and I've always been pretty good. Or more like, I've almost always dominated the league.
    But now, for some reason, it just wont work.
    And, it might be something with me not managing my team good enough - but at the same time, there's a guy with a average rating of 19.3 in the lead with only 2 losses and 2 draws after 20 games. In the top ten of the league, there's 4 guys with less than 25 in average and 2 with 30+.
    How is it possible with a guy that has a third lower average dominates the league?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppar View Post
    So - I'm on my fourth season now and I've always been pretty good. Or more like, I've almost always dominated the league.
    But now, for some reason, it just wont work.
    And, it might be something with me not managing my team good enough - but at the same time, there's a guy with a average rating of 19.3 in the lead with only 2 losses and 2 draws after 20 games. In the top ten of the league, there's 4 guys with less than 25 in average and 2 with 30+.
    How is it possible with a guy that has a third lower average dominates the league?
    I dont know, let me guess...

the devs created an illogical game engine that produces **** results and rewards teams for doing nothing other than showing up??

hmmm, that just doest seem right....

the devs created an illogical game engine that produces **** results frequently and fails too frequently to reward the manager and/or team that plays intelligently?

that sounds more like it.

I dont blame the game for producing idiot results.
    I dont even blame the devs for producint idiot results.
    I BLAME Nordeus MANAGEMENT for allowing the game to produce idiot results.

Someone mentioned in another post that all the changes/"improvements" (LOL) to the game have been purely cosmetic and have not addressed the serious issues with gameplay, which are frustrating to say the least.

T11 can be a great online football management game, but it is being held back by lack of intelligence and greed.

It happens at lower levels too although not very common. Probably tactics?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ew11 View Post
    It happens at lower levels too although not very common. Probably tactics?
    this is a joke post right? cue the sarcasm?

the more I play this "game" the more I realize that tactics are a minor aspect of the game. I have seen too many troll results to accept that formations and tactics are the main reasons for losing. The troll game engine is broken and needs to be fixed.

Rookie
    Tactics come to be important ONLY when facing similar Q or strongers team. A good tactic can pull through the team you would believe you can't kill no matter what. More importantly, tactics have use when both the players are active and basically try to change setups to gain the upper edge.

WHen facing inactive teams, extremely lower Q teams, bots and so tactics are useless. Basically it comes up to what the Engine calculates for you. Rather than a troll match, i do believe every account (over all the T buyers one) are attached with a X penalty with a Y duration, over Z number of times during a season, which produces unreal results or "trolls".

We have all experienced absurd results at season's start, but going back to all the posts claiming trolling i noticed that 99.99% of the players trolled are either token buyers or teams with a far long upper edge Q over all the league's rivals. I'd say that every team with a Q starting from 5,6 stars for their level going up are attached with a programmed penalizer.

A proof to that is that in cup or CL when facing similar opponents with similar or higher Q, you tend to actually win supposing you use the right orders/counters, while in a league where all the other teams are 10-20Q weaker you underperform over a long period.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HateMeNow View Post
    Tactics come to be important ONLY when facing similar Q or strongers team. A good tactic can pull through the team you would believe you can't kill no matter what. More importantly, tactics have use when both the players are active and basically try to change setups to gain the upper edge.

WHen facing inactive teams, extremely lower Q teams, bots and so tactics are useless. Basically it comes up to what the Engine calculates for you. Rather than a troll match, i do believe every account (over all the T buyers one) are attached with a X penalty with a Y duration, over Z number of times during a season, which produces unreal results or "trolls".

We have all experienced absurd results at season's start, but going back to all the posts claiming trolling i noticed that 99.99% of the players trolled are either token buyers or teams with a far long upper edge Q over all the league's rivals. I'd say that every team with a Q starting from 5,6 stars for their level going up are attached with a programmed penalizer.

A proof to that is that in cup or CL when facing similar opponents with similar or higher Q, you tend to actually win supposing you use the right orders/counters, while in a league where all the other teams are 10-20Q weaker you underperform over a long period.
    possible. but if that is true about a "penalizer", it can be modified by the devs to totally rape any singular manager in the game.
    What I am saying is that they can "rig" games with what you describe (Not that they dont have other ways to do so.)

Thats an aspect of this game and the developing company that I hate - the fact that it can truly be "pay-to-win".
    yes, I realize that not all Tommy-tokens win every game, but in my experience, they win the vast majority and in this game, that is what counts.

What I've also noticed is that games are probably already calculated.
    I noticed this when a game was about to start and I checked my in game messages. It took maybe 15 seconds and when I got back, the game was already over and I had won with 3-0.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppar View Post
    What I've also noticed is that games are probably already calculated.
    I noticed this when a game was about to start and I checked my in game messages. It took maybe 15 seconds and when I got back, the game was already over and I had won with 3-0.
    awwww, another conspiracy theorist being outted! Welcome to the club mate! you are not the only one that has suggested that the results are pre-determined.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    awwww, another conspiracy theorist being outted! Welcome to the club mate! you are not the only one that has suggested that the results are pre-determined.
    Well, it's hard not believing that the games where pre-determined with math and such, since there's constant calculations based on how well the players feel, if the manager is present or not etc etc.

Rookie
    I imagine there's a good chance that if nobody is watching a game then it simulates and resolves far quicker than if one or more managers are watching which have to be spoon-fed 'highlights' at a pace that can be read. Not sure if this counts as being 'predetermined' though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast